PDA

View Full Version : Tricky situation

bunny_girl
12-02-2001, 09:02 AM
Over the last couple of months I have been sleeping with my ex on a regular basis. The sex is amazing and I still have very strong feelings for him but I just found out he's seeing his ex again (she used to be my best friend) :(
Its all a bit messy and I really dont know what to do. What do you think?

Oldfart
12-02-2001, 09:26 AM
Re ex the ex or get him to ex his ex.

TDK
12-02-2001, 09:29 AM
why on earth is this guy gettin sex from 2 girls??

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

i say leave him...leave him i say!! woh did that come out of my head??? well duh, u typed it....

i guess i did then

hmm, it is a messy situation...well only ones mind should know what to do....

Oldfart
12-02-2001, 09:36 AM
Ex-actly my next question, TDK.

scotzoidman
12-02-2001, 10:08 AM
Its all a bit messy and I really dont know what to do. What do you think?
I really think you should post your pic...
(slapping myself for being so shallow)
But since OF has laid out your options so well... he's got a way of cutting thru the chaff...

Irish
12-03-2001, 08:52 AM
The writting is on the wall.One can only be taken advantage of, if
one allows it.I hate to sound cold but I(personaly)am not into
sharing with another. Irish

emetitwos
12-03-2001, 10:41 AM
Here is a suggestion... invite your ex and his ex over and see what happens... you never can tell..... :D

celt guy
12-03-2001, 11:00 AM
Are you seeing him again for a good time or is there supposed to be some commitment? I'll be the pig here and say it isn't fair to be upset about the guy not meeting expectations he doesn't know about.

If I'm reading right you started dating your girlfriend's guy? If your thinking something meaningful here, this guys trackrecord would seem to disqualify him.
C.G.

bunny_girl
12-03-2001, 12:15 PM
Just to clear a couple of things up, I went out with him before my friend did (she started seeing him very shortly after I split up with him which is why we aren't friends anymore) and I wasn't expecting any commitment cos I dont want to be tied down at the moment.

But anyway, none of it matters now! I told him if he's seeing her he doesn't get to see me . Part of me wants to tell her whats been going on but I'm not that bitchy.

Thanks for the advice x x x x x