PDA

View Full Version : Question about nipple sucking for the guys

Fallen_Angel
11-21-2001, 08:25 AM
I'm curious to know how many of you men like to have your nipples sucked or played with by women. And if you do, what are some good techniques? How do you like it done, gentle, hard, etc. Also what about the belly button region or the region just above your package? :)

jay
11-21-2001, 10:57 AM
I love to have my nipples touched the way depends on the mood I'm in as for my belly button it just tickels as for the area around my "package" any time my wife is anywhere near that region I go crazy. now that I have replied are you oing to tell us what you like???

bigbob40
11-21-2001, 11:46 AM
I love having my nipples sucked on and lighty nibbled, sometimes harder than others just depends on the mood of things. I'm pretty much ticklish around my belly button and above my package, and I enjoy being tickled there alot. Now its your turn to tell:D ;)

nutworld
11-21-2001, 01:01 PM
My nipples? I love to have them sucked. Nibbling on them is very nice too, not to mention being pinched a bit. I'm not into the aggressive biting and such though.

Bellybutton?? you mean to tell me that that's supposed to be some sort of erotic zone?
Seriously, when it has been touched it generally tickles, probably though its because no-one has paid much, if any, attention to that area on my body.

Same goes for the area just above my package.

Fallen_Angel
11-21-2001, 01:23 PM
Thanks for all your replies. I was just interested in that area because I want to spice up things a little when I'm giving my guy oral. Always thought about moving up to the nipple region, but I just wasn't sure. I pay attention to his balls, ass, etc. when doing oral, just was curious about trying something different. Thought I'd ask opinions on it here first :) Knew women liked the whole nipple thing just wasn't quite sure about men. Thanks again.

nutworld
11-21-2001, 01:29 PM
Fallen_Angel,

Always glad to try and offer some help, advice, opinion, whatever.

So you're very welcome. I will offer any help I can because I love hearing that the others here are living a fullfilled sexual life.

Fallen_Angel
11-21-2001, 02:52 PM
Well glad to hear. Fullfilled somewhat at least. It's an affair relationship :whiteghos

rabbit
11-21-2001, 08:18 PM
I love having my tits licked and kissed and pinched. My navel is extremely sensitive. I enjoy watching a woman go from my dick to my navel and back again. Damn, just talking about it makes me hard!

rabbit

scotzoidman
11-21-2001, 11:29 PM
I'm gonna go against the grain here & say I'm not so crazy about nipple play, maybe mine are too sensitive, or maybe all the hair growing out of them is easy to pull & hurt; just my dissenting vote to say maybe not all guys enjoy it. But by all means, Angel, give it a try on your guy, if he likes it, great, if not, don't be too disappointed... just remember, you won't annoy most guys by focusing attention on his cock! Women seem to enjoy more roaming around their bodies, exploring other erogenous zones... me, I just enjoy a good BJ...

PantyFanatic
11-21-2001, 11:52 PM
Sounds like this was for you. ;)

WolfSpirit posted this at the first of the month.

Fallen_Angel
11-22-2001, 11:31 AM
Thanks again guys. I'm axious to try it out.:)

Oldfart
11-22-2001, 06:08 PM
Fallen_Angel

Erotic zones start at the tip of the head and finish at the toenails.

Only the intensity varies.

Exploration is fun.

Lovediva
11-24-2001, 09:33 AM
Exploration is fun.

Especially when using your tongue!!! Mmmmmm :D :p :p

Oldfart
11-25-2001, 06:03 AM
Diva

Mmmmmmmmmmm

maaggiicc
11-29-2001, 12:31 AM
I love for my wife to suck my nipples... gently at first... one then the other.... then , Whille I'm ramming my cock deep into her... she wraps her legs around me, reaches with one hand, and pinches a nipple HARD!! then leans forward, and bites the other even harder!! sometimes I almost expect to see a bloody mark.. (never has happened) but it's so intense for me that I unload my cum into her hot cunt every time!.. and she doesn't let go, till my cock slides out... limp and spent...

Master1012
05-07-2002, 10:30 PM
I love my nipples rubbed, pinched, nibbled on, gently flicked over, etc.

It seems to be a major major turn on ( at least for me ), and can make me harder quicker ( not like there's a big difference - I have HCD - Hyperactive Cock Disorder :) lol ) than a lot of other things my g/f does to me.

Master1012
05-07-2002, 10:31 PM
BTW - I'm pretty sure there is nothing called HCD, I made it up... but whatever. It gets hard quite often and sometimes for no reason....

axe31
05-08-2002, 07:25 AM
i love nipple play and apart from
personal choises male and female
erogenous zones are the same
apart the shape of the genitalsand
breasts.

Twistedpoet
05-09-2002, 04:42 AM
Nipple sucking never realy did much for me before.It was nice dont get me wrong but it was never some great turn-on for me,
but recently I was lucky enough to be in a position where I had one woman sucking my cock while one was gently sucking on my nipples and I got to say that,that was pretty damn cool.But never too hard and most definitly no closepins.(Yes guy I'm living the dream)

Steph
05-09-2002, 07:31 PM
Wow! I never knew people considered the belly button erotic to play with - look at yes . . .

horseman12
05-10-2002, 03:21 PM
I find it extremely erotic for a lady to suck, lick and gently bite my nipples, love to feel a tongue stuck in my belly button

dicksbro
05-19-2002, 02:50 AM
Not big on nipples ... soft is okay but not too much. Earlobes on the other hand ... :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a dove is the bird of peace, is a swallow the bird of love?

danziggy
05-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Im with twistedpoet not really done much for me....nice but not really turned me on...but the gap between my thigh and balls now wow...everytime it is touched i go mad....sometimes its too much and i start jumping about.

GermanSteve
05-20-2002, 04:41 PM
I like these things as an additional stimulation, or for just playing. But if you want to get me really hot there might be more interesting places.

gods_favorite
05-24-2002, 06:38 PM
The nipple area to me is very erotic I love it when my wife sucks on them and says she "sucking on my tit" it drives me through the wall.

love_2licku
05-24-2002, 09:50 PM
Im with dickbro and a few others..

Not really into my nipples but depending on the mood, i think it can be very erotic. Soft lickin with gentle nibbles, playful like. Never tried belly button, but id give it a go :) Ears on the other hand...go for them and see what cums next...me ;)

ryder
05-24-2002, 10:26 PM
Absolutely love it!! My wife starts off gentle; a little tongue circle action then gradually builds up to some teeth and ferverous sucking. As for the belly button, in between that and the 'package' drives me nuts...no pun intended.