PDA

View Full Version : oral sex locations?

netguy
07-25-2001, 09:11 PM
i've been reading the posts here for a while, without registering... finally i got the inspiration to join in.......

my girlfriend gave me the most awesome blowjob in the movie theater... we were watching "moulin rouge"... the movie stunk, but i had a great time... she thinks i'm somewhat of an exhibitionist... i was just wondering where other people have given/received oral sex...

JennyD
07-26-2001, 04:16 PM
I tend to be somewhat of an exhibitionist myself. I've given blowjobs outside of a pool hall, at a Chevron station next to the gas pump, in a movie theater, on the deck of the "Queen Marie" in Long Beach, CA, in the car while it was and wasn't moving.. can't say I've received too much in the great outdoors, but my boyfriend fingered me to orgasm in the pool of a waterpark while we were floating around. What a rush!

=:-)
Jenny

big_eyes
07-26-2001, 04:43 PM
Me an exibitionist, not really but I do like sex and blowjobs. Sex in public places is a fantasy that unfortunatly I have not been successful at ..... yet.

As a teenager I had sex in cars, blowjobs in cars, handjobs at every opportunity. But no until recently did the "public place sex" interest increase. I guess with maturity the excitment of doing somthing a little different and risky becomes as much a turnon as the quick gropes and quick release of those teenage years.

Most exciting public oral sex: Reciveing a blowjob in the stands during a football match. (a boring game, a fantastic bj)

Helixhunter4
07-27-2001, 10:54 AM
Yeah, exhibitionism is great, and believe me, i've done my fair share of it, but what really will get you off is "joining the mile high club"....even, no, especially if it's unofficially. you haven't lived until you've fucked on an airplane!

Hector
08-04-2001, 08:39 AM
The best time for me was on a hot summers day in the grounds of a stately home. We found a nice sunny location on a bank in the grounds. I laid back basking in the sunshine whilst my wife sucked me dry. I had just pulled up my shorts when a woman walked through a gate that we hadn't spotted off to our left. If she'd have been a minute earlier she would have caught us. What a thrill!!! :redghost:

PurpleLayc
08-13-2001, 08:36 AM
probably have to say when we were heading into MI on 75. with all the sucking that was going on got a liiittle too excited and buzzed passed a patrolman going about 90

smaug
08-13-2001, 08:40 AM
A few years ago a gf gave me a bj in a park during the day; happened to be the day of the XMAS pageant. We got sprung of course, but that was still pretty awesome!