PDA

View Full Version : female masturbation?

Tiger Lily
11-13-2001, 11:44 AM
Hello,I'm new here and I have a question.I have trouble cumming when I play with myself.anyone have tips?I also have never cum when my husband eats my pussy.any advice or tips would be great.Thanx.

Oldfart
11-13-2001, 12:24 PM
There have been some excellent threads on this topic.

Have a look at them.

Read and check what you're doing can lead to orgasm, some

things feel good without the extra kick.

Some people are unable to masturbate for the same reason

it is very hard to tickle yourself. Brain knows you're doing it.

Can hubby bring you to orgasm with his fingers?

If so, spend many wonderful hours exploring technique.

If no, spend many wonderful hours exploring technique.

Above all, relax.

sweet16babygirl
11-25-2001, 07:09 AM
Me and my girl friends all went out and bought matching vibrators called the jack rabbit! It is an amazing toy and sure to make you cum for hours!! :p I LOVE this thing! It always cums second to Mike (my man) but it still feels DAMN good! (LOL! I sound like a commercial!)

Sharni
11-28-2001, 02:00 PM
There is another thread asking the same thing

http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=774

I posted this there::

Stop trying so hard to orgasm....also women can become addicted to the intense stimulation of their vibrators....you have to give your body time to learn other ways to cum

Make sure you give yourself plenty of time....explore every part of your body...you will soon learn what you get the most pleasure from....use all different things not just your vibe and fingers...ice cubes etc...let your imagination run wild...

Dont be discouraged if it takes awhile....It will happen and when it does..it will probably be a doosy...

Sharniqua

sweetc0rn
12-12-2001, 09:59 AM
Oh... That jack rabbit sure is nice. Just thinking of how it going to be make me all wet now!