PDA

View Full Version : 23/m and 23/f in LA looking for 3rd!

IanS17
11-11-2001, 03:03 AM
23/m and 23/f in los angeles looking for first time threesome with a nice female. If interested, send pics and info to IanS17@aol.com. Will reply with pics as well! We're a clean-cut, average couple originally from the midwest just looking for someone to help us broaden our sexual relationship. If you're interested, please let us know!!

sweet16babygirl
11-24-2001, 08:50 PM
Hi!

I read your post in the personals sections and I just moved to LA 3 1/2 months ago. I am a white 23 year old female and my boyfriend is a white 23 year old male. You can see my boobs, wav files, and mpegs at my egroup below and read my fantasy stories to get a sense of the fantasies I am into.

I am bisexual but my boyfriend is hetero. I would love it if he was bi and I am hoping oneday he will give it a try but for now he is only willing to be with women. I hope that is not a problem. I am a curvy girl and my man is a big guy. He looks like a football player. I have 38DDs and love the idea of group sex.

I've only been with one man (my bf) and we've been together since I was 19. We are both disease free. He has only been with one other girl than me and that was before we met and I made him get tested even though it was a one time thing and it was protected sex. We are only interested in safe sex with a clean couple.

We are also interested in friends. We would love to have a couple that we could go get dinner and a movie with and then come back to my place ( I live in Hollywood) and all sleep in my kingsize bed after we wear each other out. My bf and I do not live together (my parents wouldn't help me out if we did) but he lives down the hall so if we ever wanted to swap for a night we could be alone together and your woman and my man could be alone together too.

We are definately open to new things and exploring our fantasies. I'd love to chat online sometime soon and please send me a pic of the both of you at sweet16babygirl@hotmail.com...My yahoo chat ID is sweet16babylisa...My handle was created from my fantasies. I am into the incest fantasy (ONLY a fantasy)...I like to roleplay in bed. I am into pretending my man is my dad, my brother, a rapist, my master, my teacher, a fireman...you name it, we've probably played it! :) I love fantasy and I love fun! Hope to hear from you soon! ;)