PDA

View Full Version : shaved or not to be shaved

yummy
01-02-1998, 11:55 AM
Its nice to see people trying new things. Personally its been years since i've gone without the razor handy, I love it. And its also great to see guys doing it, us girls get those damn hairs in our throats too!

rollergrl
05-04-2001, 05:57 AM
Ok, this is something I would love to know from everyone. Please vote!

CptMorgan
05-04-2001, 08:13 AM
Nice and bare is the way I like it ... nothing in the way so I can perform my art. It is always so much easier to do, and so much more enjoyably for you, rollergrl.

Besides, this way I don't get those annoying hairs caught in the back of my throat.

darkmanx
05-04-2001, 10:11 AM
definitely totally shaved.....I don't need to get lost in a jungle down there.....and since I am not a hypocrite, I also fully shave

jawaj00
05-04-2001, 12:32 PM
totally shaved..it's the best. Especially for guys like me that love giving oral for hours...it's the only way.

bogeyman
05-04-2001, 01:06 PM
Totally shaved... all the way.. and of course there is nothing better then to do the saving yourself... let her lay back and relax while you lather her up and carefully shave her clean... a wash with warm water... then slide your tongue over the freshly cleaned skin and I'm sure very hot and wet pussy...

and as jawa said.. for those of us whole love to lick and suck pussy for hours... it's the best...

and yes, I keep my pubic area shaved as well... it feels great...

rollergrl
05-04-2001, 05:05 PM
well this is great! I just went completely shaved and wanted to know what men really like...

bogeyman
05-04-2001, 06:08 PM
OK rollergrl.. why don't you tell us what you think of a guy shaving... do you like to lick clean shaven balls?

rollergrl
05-04-2001, 06:18 PM
Honestly, I have never been with a man who saved. It sound wonderful though!

Jennsman
05-06-2001, 11:23 PM
I would would like my girlfriend to shave it but she wont because she has too many friends that complain about the itching when it comes back. I had one gf who shaved and it was fantastic.

tessi
05-07-2001, 02:49 AM
Hey there Rollergrl .... I have been reading a few of your posts ... go girl ! lol .... lets get this place moving !

I liked to be all bare ... but I am not all the times .. but gosh by the time i have finshed de hairing my self Whhoooohoooo ... Its a turn on in its self as I know how i like the feelings i get from just walking .. and looking at my self well thats another story LOL !

And for the male side of it to be shaved .. I have not been with a male that has been bold .. but yeah it sounds just as good .. for the same reasons as us girls !

For jennsman .... gosh tell her its not that bad ... maybe once she has gone bold she may keep it that way and she will not feel the itch ... but the feelings for b4 the itch is so good i am sure it worth it all !!

Tessi XoX

tessi
05-07-2001, 03:25 AM
Hey there Rollergrl .... I have been reading a few of your posts ... go girl ! lol .... lets get this place moving !

I liked to be all bare ... but I am not all the times .. but gosh by the time i have finshed de hairing my self Whhoooohoooo ... Its a turn on in its self as I know how i like the feelings i get from just walking .. and looking at my self well thats another story LOL !

And for the male side of it to be shaved .. I have not been with a male that has been bold .. but yeah it sounds just as good .. for the same reasons as us girls !

For jennsman .... gosh tell her its not that bad ... maybe once she has gone bold she may keep it that way and she will not feel the itch ... but the feelings for b4 the itch is so good i am sure it worth it all !!

Tessi XoX

rollergrl
05-07-2001, 05:56 AM
The itchy part goes away after a while. If you keep it shaved, then it wont itch. I agree Tessi, I enjoy the feeling of being shaved when I walk, or a cool breeze comes up my skirt....There is no comparision, Shaved is the way to go!

nutworld
05-09-2001, 11:01 AM
I love a totally shaved pussy, because it allows me to give the most pleasure with my tongue and mouth, to all of the sensitive areas.

I love pleasing a woman with my mouth and tongue, that alone is almost enough to get me off, knowing that I am making my lover stimulated and pleased.:)

rollergrl
05-10-2001, 06:05 AM
sounds like the mrs. is really missing out on that tongue....QUITE A SHAME!

PurpleLayc
05-10-2001, 11:31 AM
i myself am not shaved and i would love to try it because i've heard and read all the stories from men and women alike that love a shaved pus

nutworld
05-10-2001, 11:50 AM
Purple,

If you are taking app's for volunteers for your first shave, just give me a call. I'll be glad to assist you. :D

Just remember, there is a follow up step to the shaving process..and that involves some serious testing to make sure the shave is comfortable, and complete.

I'll let you use your imagination as to the actual testing process.

PurpleLayc
05-10-2001, 12:11 PM
if that's an invite...we can work on that....

nutworld
05-10-2001, 12:36 PM
Purple,

My darling you can take that any way you wish.

Just remember I rarely refuse an opportunity. ;)

glittergeezer
05-18-2001, 06:38 PM
well after reading on this little subject I guess i'll rock the boat a bit and say I much prefer to see some hair(shock,horror!!)whilst smooth is great for getting down to it ,hair to me adds to the womanliness plus its great for soaking things up.I wouldn't have my girl any other way.

joel
05-19-2001, 11:09 AM
My wife used to always be totally shaved. I love to lick pussy, it is something which gives me just as much pleasure as the recipient, and it is made even more sensual when there is no hair. The mrs did find that she was constantly wet & horny though. While this is good most of the time, on occasions it can be a hinderence - so she isn't always shaved now :( - shame!

joys
05-26-2001, 11:47 PM
To post out my opinion, i'd prefer shaved because I love to pleaseure my spouse orally and dont like any hair to get in the way. Like vice versa, i am shaved also

rocknindy
05-28-2001, 11:37 AM
my wife is shaved and yes it is great sucking a bald pussy, i shave off and on my wife loves licking a smooth cock and i can't help but stroke off when i shave

sweetc0rn
05-29-2001, 03:08 AM
I always shave all the hair and I love it so much!!!
My bf love it alot too! Sometimes just my bare pussy rubbing his dick, he'll turn hard very fast & I just love feeling his dick at hard between me crack:D

wingman36
06-01-2001, 08:49 AM
For those that have gone the shaved route, no doubt you have opened a new door to a whole new sexual excitement. My girlfriend shaves totally bare and there is no comparison to the look and the feel for me. I love seeing a smooth, bare pussy. I have started to shave, too. I don't like the itch or stubble, so now I wax and epilate the hair. Even smoother than shaving. I recommend it for everyone. Visit me site to see what I mean. www.homestead.com/wingman36/Homepage.html

Smooth is the only way to go. :yellghst:

sapphire
06-02-2001, 08:53 PM
well...I shave smooth except for leaving a small tuft of hair to "tickle" my hubby's nose during oral...he loves that!

I prefer my hubby to shave his sack (I like to suck and nibble on his sack during oral and those hairs are pesky!) and closely groom around his cock leaving some hair for looks...

QueenJade
06-03-2001, 11:50 AM
I have to say that shaved is the best....I just shaved this morning and I love the way it feels, its so smooth. My boyfriend also enjoys it. He makes me love it even more, the way is tongue feels on my shaved pussy is beyond wonderful. :yellghst: :D

Dude
06-10-2001, 08:14 PM
My wife and I like to shave each other. And sometimes we invite another couple friends of ours to shave too. :D We usually shave right before we hit a swin club here in Miami. It's the best feeling in the world. If you think that watching a woman shave is erotic, try having a couple of people doing it at the same time.

But yes, Shaved is the best.

Dude!

SweetBea
06-11-2001, 09:22 PM
Okay shavers, you convinced me. I took the plunge and shaved my 20 yr old beautiful bush. Boy will my hubby be surprised! I thought it would be smooth as silk, instead I've got 5 o clock shadow (stubble). How do i get smooth as silk??? What products are on the market to wax or epilate that won't sting the ### out of me? I'll let you know what hubby thinks tomorrow! Bye and thanks! :D

SweetBea
06-12-2001, 09:27 AM
I sure was right. My hubby was very surprised! He slid his hand up my thigh, rubbed across my hot spot and then proclaimed "Why'd you shave? You know I love your bush!" I said "it's something new and different, if you don't like it, it'll grow back." But he just pouted all night, like a little boy who'd lost his favorite toy. I asked if he'd ever had shaved pussy before, no, he said. So I'm betting he's just not used to it. I'll give him a few weeks and see if he warms up to it (pun intended). I do like the feeling of walking pantiless...time to experiment and see what else feels different! bye-bye :D

JennyD
06-14-2001, 02:03 PM
I wish I had tried shaving earlier, because now that I have, I won't be going back. My boyfriend loves eating me out when I'm good and smooth, and I love the feeling.

Glyndwr
06-14-2001, 06:47 PM
there is nothing like running your fingers and tongue through some luxuriant curls that have just dried after a shower and are silky and soft. I say, ladies keep the bush neat and trimmed but don't go totally bald. I often think a shaved snatch looks a bit like a money box waiting for the next penny:D

Fang
06-15-2001, 10:11 AM
Honestly, the sight of a hairy pussy turns me on. The sight of a bald pussy turns me on.

I think it depends upon what you're used to. My wife kind of goes back and forth. She shaves from time to time, sometimes she let's it grow. I've tried to get her to let it REALLY grow, so I can play with it, but she get's tired of it.

Truthfully, it doesn't matter. God has given us all(male and female) a wonderful gift. ALL PUSSY IS GOOD. Richard Pryor (a man who's had enough to know) is right. "Ain't no such thing as a bad pussy. Your man told you you got a bad pussy, see me after the show, I'll give you a second opinion!"

So choose your style and go with it. Or change it. It doesn't matter!

Zylo
06-19-2001, 02:14 PM
Yes.. I LOVE shaved pussy. But, for the woman's sake, I shave, also. :D

John_L
06-20-2001, 03:37 PM
For me, clean shaven is the way to go. Now if I can just get my wife to try. She likes me shaved, but she's afraid she'll cut herself.

Sickz
06-30-2001, 07:29 PM
I shave mine... So you should shave yours... It's sexier...

SicKz

Pussy Willow
09-26-2001, 04:11 PM
I go totally bald. I LOVE how a freshly shaved pussy feels,
so soft and sexy !!!!!

I shave every day or every other day. Hubby first got me into it.
I did it to please him and now I love the way it feels as well.

It's great for oral sex. ( for both of us)

ROCKHARD
09-26-2001, 06:57 PM
Thats what i sound like when i eat pussy with hair on it because of those little pubs in my mouth. My wife and i both shaved long ago but have let it grow back. I loved eating that pussy when its bald, but a luxury i dont have anymore.

buddy
09-28-2001, 06:23 PM
when we go away we always shave each other. The feeling when it starts to grow back and we make love is increadable

TazzMan
09-28-2001, 10:38 PM
I would love to see my gf trim her bush, that would be a plus for sure, though gettin that to happen is quite a task. So for me I'd say trimmed would be the way to go. Would make things a lot easier those damn hairs are a bothersome i must say.

TM

Guy52
11-09-2001, 02:44 PM
Absolutely show me that beautiful bald pussy. I can suck and lick for hours. Simply marvelous!

Sharni
11-09-2001, 02:54 PM
Shaved pussy for me.....I love the smooth feel...and i find the act of shaving a big turn on in itself:D

Also if i ever find myself with another woman...would prefer her to be shaved too...i love the look of a shaved pussy...you can see all the normally hidden folds and other bits...makes my mouth water at the thought:D

Sharniqua

snowsurf
12-17-2001, 05:36 PM
Gotta say, shaving the outer labia is a must, so there's a good clean working surface around the opening of the puss. But a little patch on top is always nice to remind you of the fact that it's a woman you're working on. The patch has got to stay VERY short though. As a guy, I keep a short patch on top, but shave the working surface.

Toronto
01-06-2002, 06:25 PM
Why is it that so many women are so surprised to hear that a man shaves? Is it just the ones that I know, or is this a general thing among women?

I like how I look shaved, but I'd never limit myself to only women who are also. When it comes to eating pussy it's all good....shaved, trimmed, or au natural. Sorta like eating chocolate......white, dark or milk, they all work for me.

xanne
01-06-2002, 07:10 PM
Bare is the way to go. Started doing it last year and am never going back. Oral sex feels ...mmmmm......so much better. The first time my guy saw my bare pussy, he was all over it.....
He has started giving himself a trim too (you gotta start somewhere):)

luv2please
01-08-2002, 11:05 AM
I enjoy it shaved and full bush but my favorite is trimmed short. It is like a signpost to me. When I get to the hair, I'm almost there!;)

fireboy
11-22-2005, 12:46 AM
Ok Roller GIRL SHOW US!!