PDA

View Full Version : Shaving again - help!

Starlight
07-19-2001, 01:19 PM
Shaving - i can't help feeling that much of this has been covered previously (if it has, I ain't found it yet). A lady friend of mine is seriously considering going smooth. I have been encouraging her!
She is concerned about itching, stubble, having to shave everyday - too much hassel. I have promised to try and find the definitive "idiots guide" to the best way to going smooth.
Anybody bursting with sage advice? The best way to go, the pitfalls? Any or all advice greatly appreciated! Thanks

Starlight

JennyD
07-20-2001, 04:14 PM
I received a lot of helpful suggestion under the thread I created in general sex talk... it's entitled Shaving Suggestions..

Happy Shaving!

~Jenny

Pussy Willow
09-21-2001, 03:33 PM
If this is the first time she shaving and she has a bushy pussy,
I suggest cutting the longer hair with a scissors first. When I
first start shaving I used a small manicure scissors. It gets closer
to the skin.

Then use a good shaving gel, and a fresh blade in you razor.
If you use a disposable, make sure it fairly new. ( A dull blade is
sure to cause itchy stubble.)

Finally, after shaving I use a moisturizer for dry skin. I use
Lubridrem, but any good dry skin moisturizer would do !!!!!

Hope this helps !!!!!!!

jaymz
11-07-2001, 02:48 PM
I'm kinda contemplating this myself as I noticed when I pulled my pubic hair back, my penis looked quite a bit longer. About how often does it take to grow back?/ how often would i need to shave etc?..um..I'm not particulary hairy really if that means anything.

Irish
11-07-2001, 03:05 PM
Starlight---I know that it's a different area but the procedure is
much the same.I had a full beard for over 20yrs.Not long but after
all that time it gets fairly thick.I started a new job and was asked
;by management;to shave and take out my earring;while at work.
I agree with Pussywillow that it should be shortened first with
scissors and then use a razor.After that;I can't help much,because
;now;I shave daily or as close to it as I can;to keep people from
bitching.Americans favorite pastime! Irish

ROCKHARD
11-08-2001, 06:31 PM
If you shave it once you better keep shaving because the itch will drive you nuts(excuse the pun). Its not pretty itching your private parts in public!

Sharni
11-08-2001, 06:49 PM
I must be lucky....cause if i get a bit slack in the shaving department...which is rare..:D....mine doesn't itch.

I usually shave every day, and it takes ages for it to get back to the 'wild' stage...*L*

Sharniqua

Guy52
11-09-2001, 02:07 PM
I've been shaving for at least twenty years. At first my ex and I shaved together and we had sex without having to have pussy hairs stuck in my teeth. Love the feeling of eating pussy that is freshly shaven numnum. MY ex used to love sucking on my smooth cock. Now I'm alone and still shave my cock and masturbate and love the feel of my smooth cut cock. Wish I could suck on it myself it looks so good. Wish I had a camera for you to see it. See ya.