PDA

View Full Version : Do ladies enjoy watching ?

OzJack
07-17-2001, 03:11 PM
Just a question to the ladies. Are there ladies here that get really turned on from watching a guy masturbate. If so why ? And what makes it really nice ? I know that we guys love seeing the ladies masturbate... Most of you seen to be in the USA, and would love to meet a few of you on the Webcam lol. I find it very exciting to share sexual experiences and to show my body to a lady who likes watching. Take care JACK (profile in NEW MEMBERS)

JennyD
07-20-2001, 03:30 PM
I enjoy watching and being watched, although this is something that my boyfriend and I are working up to. I love watching my man in a state of pleasure, and there's something intensly erotic about the way he strokes himself. Knowing how it feels when he touches me, then seeing it recipricated upon himself. Mutual mastrabation is fun too.

~Jenny

Sharni
07-20-2001, 08:25 PM
I greatly enjoy watching both men and women masterbate...the facial expressions and the sounds they make are all highly erotic..
My b/f and myself often masterbate for each other...:)

joys
07-23-2001, 03:49 PM
My wife likes to watch me masturbate although I feel pretty strange doing it. It's just a feeling, no logical explanation. I feel it's a private action - but for myself, cause I love to watch my wife masturbate, especially while giving head. anyway, it's just a strange feeling but must admit it's quite erotic too.

OzJack
07-26-2001, 05:11 AM
Thanks for sharing yr thoughts. I have always loved watching a woman masturbate and most girlfriends I have had enjoyed watching a guy masturbate and cum. I think that a woman masturbating is extremely sensual and WOW ! Gets me turned on very quickly...

dixyangel
07-26-2001, 09:05 AM
I have to say that I really enjoy watching a man masturbate. I beg my husband to do it and I usually pleasure myself while watching him or I wait and make him have sex with me as soon as possible afterwards. I think it is like another female had said, the faces and sounds are just so erotic and you can't help but enjoy it.

Fang
07-27-2001, 08:44 AM
The first time I masturbated in front of a woman it was a weird thing. I didn't want her to see me cum. I can say now though, that my wife loves watching me stroke myself and I love doing it for her! The first time I did it came about because it was an unusually long fuck. She had cum about 4 or 5 times and she was getting a little sore. So I asked her if she minded and she said no. I pulled out, starting jacking off for all I was worth and when I came, she took me in her mouth (most of it at least, some got on her face) and swallowed.

I regularly ask her to play with herself as part of foreplay. I like seeing her push her fingers into her pussy and asshole. Sometimes I'll even hand her a vibrator and tell her to use that.

We love to watch!

Helixhunter4
07-27-2001, 11:21 AM
all my girlfriends just about ever have LOVED to watch--my current gf says she likes it because she finds it extremely erotic and it's something most ladiesdon't get a chance to do.

Helixhunter4
07-27-2001, 11:21 AM
a chance to watch, that is

dicksbro
11-30-2010, 03:06 AM
* Bump *

Any new thoughts from the ladies? I know I enjoy it when my wife watches and I know I enjoy watching her. As others have said, it seems very erotic. I think some of that comes because there's a bit of mystery about the sensations the opposite sex may have and exactly what they're experiencing.

Teddy Bear
12-04-2010, 07:34 PM
I have tried watching but it never last long because I end up going down on him. I can't help it.

dicksbro
12-05-2010, 06:58 AM
I have tried watching but it never last long because I end up going down on him. I can't help it.
You do the nicest things for him. :)

necodemus
12-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Me and my wife enjoy watching, and mutual masterbation.

CruelTease
12-05-2010, 04:52 PM
I like watching how he touches himself. I take notes for later :)