PDA

View Full Version : Oral Sex on Women

Beadz
11-02-2001, 01:52 AM
Hey folks,
I'm new and so thought I'd get something about myself out there. I'm 19 and for some reason I can never get enough of going down on a woman. I like it better than sex most of the time. There is just something about lacing my tongue around a woman's vaginal area that I just love. I was curious if anyone else felt that way.

Thanks,
Andrew

I'm not as old as some of the old as some of you people out there but I love to hang out.

Pussy Willow
11-02-2001, 05:27 PM
There nothing that turns me on more than having my pussy
sucked, licked, tongued etc.................................

Just my lil' ol' opinion

Nubian
11-02-2001, 06:31 PM
I love everything about going down: the taste, the scent, and most of all, the reaction it produces. There's nothing better than going down, IMHO.

scotzoidman
11-02-2001, 08:54 PM
most of all, the reaction it produces

Yep, that's the best part of all: having her squirm and moan, and knowing that I've made it happen! Plus, I NEVER have any trouble keeping my tongue erect :p

m45
11-02-2001, 08:56 PM
I was curious if anyone else felt that way.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't get enough.......;-)

And as Nubian said
the taste, the scent, and most of all, the reaction it produces

and that from a boob man :D Ya !!

lowefly1
11-03-2001, 05:52 PM
I love oral!!!! I love doing oral on my lady both front and back!!! I love the taste the smell and the knowledge that my lady was married for 16 yrs and never had an orgasm and now has such intense orgasms that she must sleep for hours afterwards!!! :p

dv847
11-03-2001, 08:02 PM
The caption on my sign on says it all.I must agree w/ lowefly1-front,rear it makes no differance.Way to much can never be enough for me.And yes,Ladies,my tongue stays up for hours and hours-I CAN EXHAUST YOU!!!!
dv847:D :D

Stinger
11-03-2001, 10:27 PM
There is nothing better than being between my wife's legs and having her just play with my hair as she keeps coming and coming. She says that I spoil her. That she cannot get enough. That is alright with me becuase I can't get enough of your sweet juices and having my tongue explore her hot honey well. I can just stay down there for hours. :D I am all for it. I can taste her just imagining it. ;)

nutworld
11-13-2001, 12:30 AM
I believe that I've expressed my opinion on this matter in other threads.but just as I never get tired of performing the act, I'll post it as often as needed too

For me personally, going down on a woman and giving her the ulimate pleasure is almost as satisfying as my own.

I could do it all day and all night long. There is nothing as gratifying as producing a spectacular orgasm from a female partner.

souls_cry2000
01-21-2002, 01:20 AM
there is nothing like the feel of pussy juice erupting on your face and in your mouth. a well placed and well trained tongue lapping at those delicate inner folds so like the petals of a flowering fruit tree. there is nothing better in the world to feel them shudder against you as you bury your face inside them like an animal in a killing frenzy. mmm....yummy.

souls cry

Lovediva
01-21-2002, 08:49 AM
I like it better than sex most of the time.

WOW.... So do I!!!!!! :p :D :D

((Having it done on me that is.... !!!!! :D :D))

Irish
01-21-2002, 09:09 AM
I thought that I knew alot about sex.I guess that I was wrong because;I thought that oral WAS SEX. Irish

dv847
01-21-2002, 09:23 AM
I agree Irish,I too think of oral as the ultimate sex activity.Could this be a generation thing or perhaps a different drummer?

YO.I,m back
dv847

Irish
01-21-2002, 10:10 AM
DV847---Your knowledge is great--Especially if you agree with me.
I don't think it is a generation thing.It is just another sexual act.
How it is percieved;might be a generational thing. Irish

Oldfart
01-21-2002, 12:13 PM
You are understating it. Check your soapbox.

For a man, giving pleasure orally to a woman is not only

the biggest ego trip, ( the more she comes, the bigger the

ego-boost), but it also states a man's ability to put his

own gratification aside in order to please his partner.

Saying, without words, that she and her pleasure mean

more to you than a quick burst of your own satisfaction

reminds her of her importance.

Apart from that, they taste good and feel great.

Ophelia
01-21-2002, 12:25 PM
There's OTHER sex out there?

:D

Ophelia

Irish
01-21-2002, 12:50 PM
Oldfart---You don't use words when you're performing the act?
Irish

Generic Man
01-21-2002, 01:13 PM
My absolut favourite sexual activity of all time.

Must be my oral fixation. :)

souls_cry2000
01-21-2002, 01:25 PM
For a man, giving pleasure orally to a woman is not only the biggest ego trip, ( the more she comes, the bigger the
ego-boost),

i agree with you oldfart. it makes you feel like a god to have your woman cum so much that she raises up gasping for breath and can't wait to just grab you and f**k your brains out.

souls cry

PantyFanatic
01-21-2002, 01:31 PM
Our newer member, souls_cry2000, stated it better than I ever could.
Sweet Heavenly Fruit …there is nothing like the feel of pussy juice erupting on your face and in your mouth. …. tongue lapping at those delicate inner folds so like the petals of a flowering fruit tree. there is nothing better in the world to feel them shudder against you as you bury your face inside them
I have a difficult time separating this from sharing sex a complete thing. An inward thrust and a backward thrust are both part of the same act for me. And so is every sensual deed, thought and sensation WE experience. think of oral as the ultimate sex activity.
Just part of it. SEX is the ultimate thing I have
states a man's ability to put his own gratification aside
This IS as much my gratification as my orgasm. Maybe better,…… it doesn't end the episode yet.
This isn't something I FIGURED out. It just IS, and I like it so much I won't mess with it.

Oldfart
01-21-2002, 01:33 PM
Irish, Irish, Irish.

Weren't you taught that it's impolite to talk when your

mouth's full?

Shame!

Irish
01-21-2002, 01:45 PM
Oldfart---The proper way is to use your tounge!Therefore;your
mouth isn't full.I can't believe that I just spent 3hrs removing snow and chipping ice and now it's snowing like hell out.See you
later!It looks like I have more to do. Irish

dv847
01-21-2002, 11:26 PM
Oops! I believe t'was a brain fart on this end.If memory serves me(ha-ha)it was our draft-dodging ex Commander-in-Chief that belabored the point w/ his mistress that a blow-job did not constitute sexual infidelity-ergo oral is not sex.One must consider the source of this [logic?].Feel free to correct me if I've recollected amiss.

Ta y'all
dv847:D

Irish
01-22-2002, 09:03 AM
dv847---The definition of sex is not the only thing that I have a
problem with him about.It has already been proven that the
Terroist attack;on the U.S.;wouldn't have succeeded as well if we
had the protection; that we had for years;in place!Even a good
football coach will tell you that the best offense is a good defense!That and the fact that I was rotting in a jungle;while he's
sitting;getting his pipes cleaned might have something to do with
it!Even if it was a different period of time;the principle;is still there
about defending your country! Irish
P.S.Pardon my rantings.I get a little pissed sometimes.Sometimes
things just don't make sense to me!

Oldfart
01-22-2002, 11:52 AM
Sex, I thought, was sensual gratification.

Whether that comes from penetrative act or having

a girl wiggle her tits into your back in a lift, it's sex.

Slick Willie was fudging.

Keep in mind with the Sep11 attack, having jets in the air ready

to shoot down straying airliners was never a part of the

US continental defence.

Bastards sucker punched.

Lilith
01-22-2002, 01:56 PM
The line for oral sex. I am in line and waiting patiently. :p ~~~~~>Lilith (who is next)

nutworld
01-22-2002, 02:05 PM
Let me be first in line for you Lilith.

:p

Lilith
01-22-2002, 02:18 PM
Is this line for giving or receiving? I've lost track~~~~~>Lilith

nutworld
01-22-2002, 02:27 PM
If my memory serves me correctly

it's for my servicing and your recieving.

Lilith
01-22-2002, 03:20 PM
You'll get no complaints from me;)
~~~~~~~>Lilith

Aqua
01-22-2002, 03:50 PM
My tongue is ready to service... who's next in line?? :p :p :p

I, too, absolutely love giving oral, front or rear, it's heavenly!! ;)

Lady Pleaser
01-22-2002, 05:47 PM
I'm next in line.I love to lick a lady for as long as she can receive.:p :p :p

sugarfreecandy
01-22-2002, 11:07 PM
Hmmm... Something wrong with this picture...

:confused: How is it that there's a line-up of men waiting to perform oral sex, and there's not a line a million times longer of women waiting to have them do it??? :confused:

Since you guys are all so eager to dazzle and amaze with your labial/lengual skills, let me be first in line behind Lilith to offer myself as the stage for your performance!!!! ;) :D

--- sweetstuff

Lilith
01-22-2002, 11:23 PM
It's the best kept secret around.... All these anxious men and just us to handle them all. What ever will we do? :p ~~~~~~~~>Lilith

nutworld
01-22-2002, 11:48 PM
My tongue's probably going to be hanging once I'm done with Lilith and SFC, but I'm sure that it will be worth it.

Good thing that there are other guys around to help me out with this..I'm sure none of the guys here want to leave any of these great women wanting.

Prophet Reality
01-23-2002, 02:00 PM
My tongue is willing and waiting to service any of your beautiful women. Or we could be adventurious and have you women sit atop each other and I can just lick from one to the other. Of course I hope you don't mind a finger or two too?

xanne
01-23-2002, 02:08 PM
Oooh....me too, I wanna get in line too. Please, please.....

Giving, receiving - all is good.........
:o :p

Lilith
01-23-2002, 03:27 PM
Would you call that a ~Pixie Pile~ ? Interesting plan~~~~~~> Lilith

Lady Pleaser
01-23-2002, 04:51 PM
xanne please join in there are enough tongue's will to please you.:p :p :p

QTPie
01-23-2002, 08:45 PM
** Runs to secure her place in line right behind Lillith, Sugar and Xanne!!**

:D :p

Oldfart
01-24-2002, 11:22 AM
Now all the fellows sit on these stairs and lean back.

Tongues out.

Ladies and Gentlemen ,

the patented Oldfart Slippery-dip.

Playground equipment for the adult and sexy.

(C) Patent pending

Lilith
01-24-2002, 12:30 PM
You are toooooooo funny! Will there be a brochure with pics about this new product?~~~~~~>Lilith

Oldfart
01-24-2002, 12:40 PM
I'm an ideas man. Better left to the more artistic members

of the forum.

Of course there is the product testing and certification

to be suffered through. ( subtle smile, nah, just a smirk)

Lots of product testing.

Oldfart
01-24-2002, 12:43 PM
Yes Scotzoidman,

This is a Stairway to Heaven.

Aqua
01-24-2002, 12:51 PM
SFC can sketch it out...

I'm sure there's plenty of us in here that can handle a hammer and saw...

then as Oldfart said...

there is the product testing and certification to be suffered through

I volunteer for the testing and quality control team!

:p :o ;)

Meanwhile, ladies... if you don't mind bending over the back of this couch.... :p :p :p

Picadilly
01-24-2002, 01:37 PM
I've gotta agree with the guy that started this thread. There is rarely any moment when I am not willing to pull my gf's clothes off and lick her pussy. Fortunately for me, she's as willing to receive as I am to give.

The taste is absolutely amazing. And the smell goes right to my head, which I think helps. Plus, after I've made her cum - she's pretty keen to have me fuck her - and it feels different after I've licked it out.

Prophet Reality
01-25-2002, 01:56 AM
OF include me in these plans. And QTPie, welcome aboard. And since there are plenty of guys around, I will take the new lady aside and pleasure her as a proper welcome.

scotzoidman
01-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Oldfart, do I need to bring my toolbelt along to help build the prototype?

Stairway to Heaven, indeed...

sxxxy14u
01-25-2002, 02:00 PM
Meanwhile, ladies... if you don't mind bending over the back of this couch.... :p :p :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll gladly volunteer to be on the receiving end....hehe
and as I'm sure the girls will agree....giving oral is wonderful too. Us girls love to watch a man's reaction to having his cock given the pleasure of a warm wet tongue and lips! ;)

and Aquaman....I'd gladly bend over for you any day!!!
:)

PantyFanatic
01-25-2002, 03:29 PM
I get distracted for a couple days (had to get my tongue re-treaded) and look what happens? :o Isn’t it wonderful!:D
Shouldn’t have taken this long in my life to find, but here we are. The best group of beautiful, sexy people who understand the exquisite sexual pleasure that’s received by giving exquisite sexual pleasure, IS US. :)

I think we may have finally found PURPETUAL MOTION. Do you think this space is going to be large enough for all the ORAL in our Pixie family? :p :p

Oh ladies, am I THURSTY! :p :D :p

Lilith
01-28-2002, 07:22 AM
Some how I always seem to inspire great works of carpentry or home improvement projects..... All of you are sweet dears! I hope you remember to sand, sand, sand, or this could prove to be dangerous for us ladies :D I can picture you all standing around naked except for tool belts tring to figure out how to build this contraption~~~~~~~>Lilith

nutworld
01-28-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Lilith
Some how I always seem to inspire great works of carpentry or home improvement projects......~~~~~~~>Lilith

Lilith,

I'm quite sure that you inspire more than that...

Oldfart
01-28-2002, 11:16 AM
Prophet.

Get back in line please. A bump in the slide could be

dangerous for the next guy. (Imagination please).

Lilith,

My tool is for all purposes. It's my lumbering personality.

Lilith
01-28-2002, 01:03 PM
OF~ not only are you witty but you are great at carPUNtry too :D They don't make 'em like that anymore! ;)

Prophet ~stay right where you are! It is the bumps us girls like best!:p

Nutworld~I recently inspired a new bath tub and tiled walls....not very erotic sounding but what fun that has proved to be (see my thread entitled unsolicited advice in the advice section). Whatever gets the job done....;)

Back to work boys~~~~~~~~~~>Lilith

fuzzy pants
01-28-2002, 01:11 PM
i've always been one for testing out new things...got a spot on that contraption for one more guy who wants to help out these waiting ladies?

i love the feeling of my tongue exploring the deep, wet depths of a woman and hearing her moan and squirm...nothing better IMHO:p

Oldfart
01-29-2002, 12:07 PM
There is always room for another tongue on the slide.

Due to the universal ownership of tongues and the

multi-gender revelling in the lingual sensation of a woman

sliding down the slide, all revellers are warned that too much

fun can be injurious to your............... um.. give me a moment..

let's enjoy ourselves, I'll think of it later, much later.

Prophet Reality
01-29-2002, 12:46 PM
So should I take Lilith's advice and stay out of line, or should I return so that I can continue to reap the benefits of a woman sliding across my tongue? I am so confused!

Oldfart
01-29-2002, 01:48 PM
Tell Lilith where you'll be on the line and she can bounce

extra hard just for you.

These prototypes are damn tempramental things.

Lilith
01-29-2002, 04:08 PM
I am beginning to worry.... Are you boys planning to get this contraption approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Will it get a Good HouseKeeping Seal of Approval? Do you think we could find some firefighters, EMTs or paramedics to be on standby? ;) I just love a guy in uniform! :p
I am sure they will be unecessary as I know how you boys value all of the lovely Pixie's ladies and will do all you can to keep us safe and satisfied :p ~~~~~~~>Lilith

fuzzy pants
01-29-2002, 05:38 PM
safe, satisfied, and cumming back for more;)

scotzoidman
01-29-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Lilith
I am beginning to worry.... Are you boys planning to get this contraption approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Will it get a Good HouseKeeping Seal of Approval? Not to worry, fair lady, this device is certified safe by OSHA ....

That's Oldfart & Scotz' Happyface Agency...

Lovediva
01-29-2002, 08:36 PM
That's Oldfart & Scotz' Happyface Agency...

Hmmmm....This is strange...I heard the Oldfart & Scotz Happyface Agency went into the milk crate business weeks ago!

I have a law suit filled against them for serving up creamy , sticky, milk!! :D :D ;)

Beware of these new internet companies Lilith!!:D :D

Lilith
01-29-2002, 09:11 PM
Are you trying to tell me that these gentlemen may have less than philanthropic motives?;) Thanks for watching my back!:D ~~~~~~~~~~~>Lilith

scotzoidman
01-29-2002, 10:30 PM
Thanks, Diva... years of research & development, all for the benefit of women everywhere, (and a steady supply of creamy milk for you) and this is the thanks we get! We never asked for or received a penny for anything, I mean, it's not like we're Enron...

Prophet Reality
01-29-2002, 11:12 PM
What about those of us that are on this ride for ladies, are we being associated directly with Oldfart and Scotz personally? I just thought it was a good idea. :p

Lilith
01-29-2002, 11:20 PM
PR~You are known by the company you keep!;)

Scotz~Unlike with Enron I know we will get a fair return on our investment.:D

~~~~~~~~~~>Lilith

Prophet Reality
01-29-2002, 11:31 PM
In that case then I am in the best company there is. The company of Pixies!

sugarfreecandy
01-30-2002, 02:07 AM
Re: Application to the Oldfart & Scotz' Happyface Agency regarding graphic design position

Dear sirs:

It has cum... er... come to my attention that you are currently looking to fill a graphic designer... umm... to hire someone to fill a position as graphic designer for your firm. I believe that I am the perfect candidate for such a position, as my interests (both professional and personal) reflect very clearly the drives and urges... uhhh... goals and aspirations[i] of your company.

If your hard... er... [i]firm were to hire me for the aforementioned position, I would of course require in-depth familiarity with the equipment to be marketed. Before I could produce an effective illustration of your patented Slippery-Dip, I would doubtless need many long hours of practice and instruction in its use. Perhaps the Slippery-Dip itself, or at least the individuals whose tongues and other assorted... um... parts make up the ride, would be able to give me a personal tour and test run?

Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience,

--- sweetstuff,
c/o Sugarfreecandy Graphics Ltd.

Oldfart
01-30-2002, 12:48 PM
Oldfart and Scotz' Happyface Agency,
69 Cunning Court,
Orgasm on Time,
Slipshire. UK

Dear M/s Sweetstuff,

re your application vis. Sugarfreecandy Graphics Ltd.

I have been in touch with this firm's solicitors, Blunder, Doddle

and Blithering. They have advised that there is no impediment

to your familiarisation tour of this equipment so long as you sign

the appropriate waiver and also don't hog the fun.

My colleague and I, in concert with the development team, will

be only too pleased to assist you in your personal in-depth

review of this exciting and vibrant experience.

Yours, etc

Thaddeus J Oldfart, director.

Lady Pleaser
01-31-2002, 05:20 PM
Is there any openings for Head of research and development?

Lilith
01-31-2002, 09:10 PM
That "position" may be available on a trial basis.....~~~~~~~~~~~~>Lilith

Prophet Reality
01-31-2002, 10:39 PM
How about Head of Quality Control?

Lilith
01-31-2002, 10:47 PM
So many men with such wonderful ambitions~~~~~~~~>Lilith

PantyFanatic
02-01-2002, 05:23 AM
Have to obtain samples!