PDA

View Full Version : Cunnilingus

Neo_Vejiita
07-16-2001, 02:52 AM
My girlfriend wants me to go down on her ( we are both virgins ), and I am not quite sure what to do. Does anybody know a good technique at eating pussy? If so could you please tell me?

p.s. I haven't tried yet, and so I wont be surprised when I do, what does pussy juice ussually taste like?

Neo_Vejiita
07-19-2001, 01:30 AM
*Bump*

Please...I am in dire need of advice.

96GMCJimmy
07-19-2001, 07:14 PM
My best info to give you is start by kissing her feet and work up her leg to her pussy. This was you and her both relax. Then as you SLOWLY lick her and just feel her and the way she reacts, you will know what she likes. The most improtant this is communicate, that goes for both, then if she wants to return the favor you can tell her what feels good, but don't grab the back of her head and force your dick own her throat, she will gag and it will not be good or either

Dunchad
07-20-2001, 03:54 PM
Start really slow. Kiss her everywhere, touch her entire body, build her up with this. Then work your way from her face all the way down to her clit. GO SLOW!!!! TALE YOUR TIME!!!! This is the most important thing. Spend a lot of time down there. Lick and kiss and suck. Make sure you tell her to talk to you and let you know what feels good and what doesn't.

Neo_Vejiita
07-20-2001, 04:27 PM
OK! Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it.

pantylicker
07-22-2001, 12:12 PM
the other guys are right go very slow teasing slighty. what i like to do with a new woman is ask her to sit on your face. that way she can move around and position herself where it feels the best.
she will usually kinda hump back and forth and when shes ready to cum she will arch her back and sit down harder and maybe if ur lucky she will say dont move im cummmmmmmmingggggggggg and wash ur face with her sweet juces. dam i got myself so worked up i need to kiss and lick some poohnanny !!!!!!!!!!!!
ladys any takers ?????????? i hope this helps