PDA

View Full Version : Who or what do you think about when you masturbate?

Vickious
10-29-2001, 02:10 PM
Who or what do you think about when you masturbate?
cummon...let me in on your secret!!;)

Irish
10-29-2001, 02:27 PM
I usually think about the things that my now; wife and I did; when
we dated and parked.Occasionally,I fantasise about other things!
Irish

Bilbo
10-29-2001, 03:22 PM
definatly thinking back to the antics myself and Sharni got up too
all those sexual encounters out in the open when we should have been foundout by passers-by
of course there were a couple where we did get found out:D

occationally adding her best freinds at the time...just for some alternative actions

motega20
10-29-2001, 07:53 PM
I have a very vivid imagination....so I will let you in on some nice ones....
-usually my wonderful girlfriend she is so good I rarely need to masturbate...but we live in different states
-I think about totally unreal situations like going into a restaraunt and having the waitress show me to the back and things like that
-bondage is a happy thought
-I also love to picture women masturbating it is perhaps the sexiest thing on earth

those are some of them I can't wait to read everyone elses reply

stevenjv
10-29-2001, 10:54 PM
I know it sounds dumb, but I think of a picnic w/ a girl and just touching and smelling her hair, just kind of basic stuff.

classydj
10-30-2001, 01:04 AM
stories i have read, women i know, and my girl. Basically i need a lot of different thoughts as one is rarely enough. Am I ADD or what:p .

ClassyDJ:cool:

sixsense
10-30-2001, 02:01 AM
I like to think about the person of desire. But this can be dangerous in my situation at least. I cannot separate sex from love easily, and thus each of them can boil into the other.

When I think about just sex as sex. It doesn't mean as much to me. It becomes boring, and just a release.

Damned if I do. Damned if I don't.

Lovediva
10-30-2001, 11:49 AM
Let's see.....

I think of Mikey, Bogeyman, M45, Bigbob, ......and the list goes on!!:D ;)

But I actually think of being totally ravished...or I think of him sitting on my chest and jerking off all over my face....that gets me off quick!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

motega20
10-30-2001, 06:59 PM
that last image kind of does it for me too....now if only I could find a girl who likes that around here

Nubian
10-30-2001, 07:28 PM
I usually think of some random stranger I met and build a fantasy around the encounter.

scotzoidman
10-30-2001, 08:33 PM
Funny, I've been having a fanasty about ravishing you & jacking off on your face... works for me too!

Lovediva
10-30-2001, 09:33 PM
Heehee....well as long as it works Scotz!!!!!! ;)

Thats' all that matters!!!!:) :D

StroKing
11-01-2001, 09:00 AM
I think of the lovely Diva. Works all the time!

Thank you Diva.:)

Mikey
11-01-2001, 10:33 AM
I still cant get the picture of Diva and hammer out of my mind lol, but I can get off so quick thinking of all the fun I could have with diva, and how her imagination could be so much fun!!!!!!

Pussy Willow
11-01-2001, 04:48 PM
I think about being loving ravished by someone to can't get
enough of me.

Kneading and sucking nipples, slowly, teasing sucking my pussyand clit and making slow, sweet love.

Sometimes hubby takes it too fast.

bigbob40
11-01-2001, 10:04 PM
I usually think of some of the sexual encounters in the past with my wife. And fantasize about some of the things I would like to experience with her, and of course the lovely ladies of pixies!:D

lowefly1
11-03-2001, 06:06 PM
I think about pelicans and those long legs! I love to fantasize about them wrapping those long legs around my neck as I lick all their feathers off................Am I kinky or what? :yellghst:

Sharni
11-04-2001, 08:14 PM
I think of all sorts when i'm playing;)

Most have Bilbo in them, though there is quite often an extra person or two in there too;)

Main one lately has been Bilbo with his cock in my pussy as i lick another girls pussy....guarenteed to get me hot ;):D

Sharniqua

bad_religion
11-06-2001, 09:37 PM
I mostly think about my step sister from home, I've seen her naked more than once! Now that I moved it's all in my head :(

Prophet Reality
11-08-2001, 09:11 PM
I have been thinking about Sharni, Bilbo, and another woman too... :D

lee48509
11-10-2001, 11:40 AM
I generally think of my mom.:o

LvFems
11-11-2001, 08:56 PM
I think about my s.o. and/or g/f taking me.

chief4
11-12-2001, 01:51 AM
I think of the guys that I have sucked in the past, most times I am already hard by the time I get to strokin with these thoughts. I have had wet dreams when I was younger, I was dreaming I was sucking off a male dog and when he came so did I

Kissy
11-18-2001, 02:32 PM
um ok I don't want to sound repetitive...and there are some things in this thread that are definately to each his own.........but I enjoy thinking of the kinkiest sex I've had with my husband and imagining it getting more kinky, I like to print out stories from pixies and then read them while I use a vibrator on my clit, that'll get me off the quickest, when i get ready to cum all I'm thinking about is that ...getting there, and how i'm fealing at the time, then i have to take a few moments to just relax and think of nothing..

xoxo:o

Aqua
01-25-2002, 08:03 PM
Pixies Women! (And that's the truth!) :D
Otherwise it's generally a mental recreation of fun times I've had in the past sexually... :D

thefireman
01-26-2002, 03:27 AM
I like to read erotic stories and put myself into one of the situations. I also like to think about crazy things that I have done with my g/f's over the years.

Picadilly
01-26-2002, 02:06 PM
99.9% of the time I think about my girlfriend. Usually one of us giving the other oral sex, or I put us in a situation having sex (using public places). Or I fantasise about her not wearing any panties, and me slipping a hand up her skirt then just full-blown sex.

I very rarely fantasise about anybody else. Sometimes... but very rarely.

Yamada
01-18-2006, 07:33 AM
I've been masturbating almost as long as I can remember. When I was much younger, I would just lay in bed and rub my clit and not think about much of anything-just that sweet feeling between my legs-I didn't really know what sex was about then-and my orgasm back then was this melting sensation that spread through the entire area between my legs. When I went into puberty, I started feeling strong contractions when I came, very powerful ones in my vagina and belly. Then I started to think about guys, and later about the real specifics of sex, just like I do today-I"ll pull my skin/hair up toward my belly and expose the clit head-I'll dip two fingers in my vagina to get them wet and lightly go over and over the head and pretend it's a guy's tongue licking and licking. Sometimes I'll take 2 or 3 fingers and ram them hard into my vagina over and over, thinking that they're the man's cock that I'm fantasizing about. Sometimes I'll fantasize that those fingers are my sister's boyfriend's cock-I've seen him fuck her before-he has a beautiful, perfectly shaped dick-it's a work of art. I'll ram those fingers in and out and hold my head up to watch them going in and out and I'll say, "come on, drive it home, sugar, you don't have to be gentle like you are with her, just fuck me 'til it hurts" and the contractions start to rip my belly apart and I scream.

Coaster
01-18-2006, 09:59 AM
^^^^^^^ OK....... I don't smoke but after reading that^^^^ I need a cigarette!!!

Excuse me while I go masterbate.......... :p

rzande1
01-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Well I can proundly say I do not masturbate. LOL no seriously though um lets see. Sometimes my ex and mostly to like "fun" stories. LOL

desert
01-18-2006, 01:17 PM
I voted other as after i jack off........ I think shall i have another :p

sweet_thing
01-18-2006, 02:31 PM
I think about women and all of their beautiful parts.

fd4130
01-18-2006, 10:53 PM
I think about my wife's friend, I've been trying to get with her for the longest :)

Lilith
01-19-2006, 05:46 AM
him standing there watching me, stroking his cock

imaginewithme
01-20-2006, 09:32 PM
him walking in and sliding inside me

WildIrish
01-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Her leaning over me, dipping her nipple towards my waiting mouth. Rubbing it across my cheek towards my lips where eventually they'll part and let it in to be teased and licked by my warm tongue. One hand gently touches my chest and stomach while I can hear her rubbing herself with the other. Gasps and sharp intakes of breath so real, I swear it's not a thought but that she's really there in the room with me. And when she rubs her pussy juice onto her nipple and returns it to my mouth...well, that's where it gets real messy. ;)

Fangtasia
02-04-2006, 08:28 PM
I think of all sorts when i'm playing;)

Most have Bilbo in them, though there is quite often an extra person or two in there too;)

Main one lately has been Bilbo with his cock in my pussy as i lick another girls pussy....guarenteed to get me hot ;):D

Sharniqua
Add to the above my Orli :D

CelticGirl
02-10-2006, 09:54 PM
My favorite fantasy involves being watched by some gorgeous woman while my husband is inside me. Then she joins in and licks my pussy while my husband takes her from behind.

easyman67
02-13-2006, 04:54 AM
I sit here at the computer stroking myself thinking of all of you hott ladies, wondering how many of you are sitting there rubbing and fingering yourselves, wishing I could crawl through the screen and get between your legs and pleasure you with my hungry mouth. Any takers? :D :D