PDA

View Full Version : the way i have sex

perfectcircle00
10-25-2001, 01:43 PM
when i have sex, i have noticed that woman tell me i don't talk durring sex, or that i don't grunt, or anything, i don't even have any facial exspressions. then after sex i curel up into them and they craddle me. now i am not a minute man, i have been know to let a woman have 15 orgasm's to my one. but is there sothing wrong with me? please help

:confused:

ROCKHARD
10-25-2001, 04:11 PM
If you can make a woman cum that many times to your one than you the man....but if they prefer you to make some noice while you do it then give them that gratification. Sometimes a woman feels better if the know that they are pleasing a man as well as you are pleasing them. And if a little moaning helps go for it...

Nubian
10-25-2001, 08:09 PM
I can understand the anxiety that your placid demeanor can create in your partner during sex (Is he enjoying himself? Am I doing something wrong?). The question is, what do you feel emotionally during coitus? Is it enjoyable? Do you get a sense of intimacy? If yes, then you're most likely not abnormal. Try vocalizing the pleasure you're experiencing to reassure your partner, make frequent eye contact, carress even more frequently and talk about how good it was afterwards. The fact that you cuddle up after sex is a plus in my book.

Oldfart
10-25-2001, 10:34 PM
If your demeanour is stoic rather than placid, are you

achieving your stamina by distancing yourself emotionally

from the act?

Not healthy.

perfectcircle00
10-27-2001, 08:40 PM
really to tell you all the truth, when i am haveing sex, i can't really tell what is going through my mind, sometimes i remember things from way back when, sometimes i see visions, somtimes its just plane old worry. i exspessed this problem to a friend and he said, "well, when you where younger you tried to be quiet while you where masterbating yourself to sleep, we all where, but you some how took it over to your sex life. you are stimulating yourself thus you sub-contiously have to be quiet. toput it in laymans terms... you are afraid of being caught." do any of you think this might be the case?

p.s. i can do that (make a woman cum 16 times to my 1) and will prove it if needed...:cool: :D ;)

Oldfart
10-28-2001, 06:24 AM
It's not about what you can do.

It's about what you are doing to yourself.

A dildo can do many things, but ultimately, it's about

your well being as well.

perfectcircle00
10-28-2001, 08:57 AM
well, i tried last night, and my girlfriend could not stop laughing cause i sounded so corny... she likes it better when i am quiet.

:redghost:

Nubian
10-28-2001, 10:36 PM
If you present gf doesn't mind the silene, then it's not a problem. Relax and enjoy the ride. (So to speak):D

rabbit
10-29-2001, 08:02 PM
If your g/f feels as though talking sounds corny, put your mouth to better use and kiss something or suck on something while you are having sex. My g/f in college loved it when I licked her ears and her tits when we did it. She said that talking "ruined the mood". Of course, this meant that 1) I said nothing, or 2) we used positions where my aforementioned suggestion could be possible. Fortunately for us, she LOVED missionary.

my 2 cents...good luck!

rabbit

perfectcircle00
10-31-2001, 10:33 PM
thanks guys