PDA

View Full Version : Advice for 28 year old female

LMW
07-09-2001, 08:00 PM
I am 28 year old single female who is sexually frustrated. I can bring myself to orgasm with clitoral stimulation, but not much else. Due to my job I am unable to have a sexual encounter with someone. Any ideas on how to liven things up?

Gyzsmo
07-09-2001, 08:56 PM
Hey...

I would say you need a toy or two...try to get yourself a vibrator...preferably a nice large size one that you can experiment with sliding in up into you cunt with one hand while friggin' your clit with the other....

I find when your cunt has something to clamp down on...man, the orgasm is wayyyyy better...

I've also seen a vibrator (or maybe it's a dildo) that has a prong for simulation of your ass as well.....unfortunately I've never tried that but sounds great...

Hope that helps I bit.

Cheers, Gyz

John_L
07-10-2001, 02:10 PM
Three suggestions that may be of service to you...
1) Get a pocket Rocket. My wife LOVES this little toy. Perfect for clitoral stimulation.
2) The "Rabbit". Both a dildo and clitoral stimulator in one.
3) Check out www.playcouples.com for their swing club directory. Almost all swing clubs allow single ladies.

Three may be out because of your "Job", but I've not heard of a job before that would prevent you from having sex. Well, I'll take that back. If you are a member of the clergy I could see it. :-)

Dunchad
07-11-2001, 06:34 PM
I agree with Gyzsmo, get a toy or toy. But if you've never had one before start off with what looks appealing to you. If you can't go to a store then try an online toy store. I know the one that Kim has linked to this site is just awesome. And if John L. 's suggestion is not something you can do, try getting online and do some cyber, it can be really exciting and very fun if you get the right person and they knowwhat their doing. Hope this helps out some.