PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Position

Gyzsmo
07-07-2001, 06:57 AM
Was wondering what really is the favorite postion in which to have sex?

Which produces the best results for you? Which gets you the hottest? the wettest? the hardest? the CRAZIEST?

Guys and Girls would like a response from each of you to know the difference between the sexes!!

I'm sure this question would have worked great with using a poll, only thing is...I don't know how to make one :o Anybody want to enlighted me???

Cheers, Gyz

John_L
07-07-2001, 06:55 PM
For myself, 69 is one of my favorites. I love being sucked dry then sucked hard again while I return the favor. For my wife, she loves it when we make love on the couch. She gets on her knees on the floor with her chest on the couch. I enter her from behind while she plays with her pocket rocket. She cums very fast and very often this way.

Dunchad
07-09-2001, 06:23 PM
Well, I have a couple. My main one is to take a woman from behind. To have her bent over or just on her hands and kness so I can take her from behind is the best to me. I feel that I can get deeper and can also paly with her tits and reach around and play with her clit too.
My other favorite is to have her lay on her belly and I lay on top and enter from behind. Not as exciting as the above, but if she closes her legs really tight it is very enjoyable to me.
I also like to plant myself between a womans legs and eat and suck and lick and suck and lick and suck and lick and finger and.......
Well you get the idea I hope.
:p

Gyzsmo
07-09-2001, 08:22 PM
God...you are getting me soooo hot...I might have to pull out my big purple vib....Just wish I had someone here to lick and suck..and finger and lick...and ooohhhhhh.....

I have to agree that doggy style just does it for me....I love how deep a man gets when he fucking me that way.... although I love to deep kiss so this position makes that a little bit difficult....

I've never been able to get into the whole me on top thing though...just doesn't seem to feel the same this way....

I also like when my knees are up around my chest so that I'm wide open for my lover....that way he can really get that slammin' down and use his fingers to rub me just the right way so that I can cum...hard.... ;) ....

Thanks for the input.

Gyz

JennyD
07-09-2001, 10:03 PM
Oral is more of an appetizer for me so I like some good 69 then if I'm want slow, loving sex I like to be riding him or missionary. If I just want a good fucking then I like it doggie style anal or vaginal. Makes me cum hard.

=:-)
Jenny

Diver Down
07-11-2001, 05:41 PM
I think it would be a toss up between doggie and her on her back with her knees over my shoulders. Doggie gives a great veiw of her ass and allows me to spank her at the same time , it also makes her feel just that much tighter. Knees over the shoulder gives a great feeling of control, and allows me to hit the back wall which fees great for both of us. On the days she is really flexible I can also kiss and play with her tits.

Liks2LicLadies
07-25-2001, 06:52 PM
I myself Love to get behind my wife as she's on all 4's
Especially if she tucks her head down low and raises her Ass up high. Then I stand over her ass, giving me full control of the way I thrust my Cock in her hot, wet pussy.
It feels so good that way and I can go in deeper as well.
Plus I can ease into her hungry ass this way too.
Yep Doggie~Style is the ticket.
My Wife likes to be on top, She can Cum over and over this way.
And with her big titties swinging in my face I can suck 'em and squeeze 'em at the same time and that really gets her wet.

Helixhunter4
07-26-2001, 11:41 PM
I like eveything, from getting head to giving head, 69s, doggie style, missionary, everything

Hispet
07-30-2001, 04:16 PM
I love to hang my head off the bed and have my husband stand beside the bed and let me give him a BJ. Talk about deep throating. mmmmm :)

cockalot
08-01-2001, 01:54 PM
I like to have it somewhere, were I know someone will be watching, I once got laid on the hood of a car, in a rest area, on the thru-way! I came all over. The best position is 69, as I'm really oral. One almost had a car accident as I was bounching up and down on a guy while driving, we were fine but the trucker watchning was beside himself and almost hit the bridge.

Hector
08-10-2001, 02:16 PM
I like to start with oral, but not 69 as I like to concerntrate on one thing at a time. I like my wife to go on top facing away from me with her legs either side of one of my legs. I think she like this too judging by the screams!! :D

Hector
08-10-2001, 02:18 PM
oops! it seems that in my excitement I forgot how to spell concentrate.

Akubra
08-10-2001, 11:34 PM
One of my most favorite positions is to have my partner leaning over the back of the couch, with her legs spread wide and her ass and bulging pussy lips sticking straight out.
First I lick her pussy and ass and finger both holes to get her nice and wet. Then I push my cock into her wet and waiting pussy and fuck her for a while. When I feel that she is getting really excited and is ready to cum, I take my cock out of her pussy and rub it all over her ass and the back of her legs.
Just as she thinks I am about to put my thick cock back into her pussy and start fucking her again, I get on my knees and tongue fuck her pussy and ass, licking all of her love juice that I spread over her. Then I stick my tongue out as far as I can and use it as a small cock to fuck her ass with.
I keep changing from fucking to sucking, to fingering until she is exploding, then to push her over the edge completely I lick my cum out of her pussy and ass while fingering her clit.