PDA

View Full Version : Simone's World - Musical Pairs, A sex game

cellaphanepants
07-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35082)

This is the last story from Simone's World that I have written. One day I may write more, but for now, this is the last one. Check the feedback thread for all of the links to the other Simone's World stories and enjoy. Leave a note if you liked them.

We got an invitation in the mail. Simone opened it and her expression changed immediately. You knew she was turned on, we all knew she was turned on. She cleared her throat and read it out loud.

You are invited to "The Warehouse" for a game of "Musical Pairs".

Entry fee per couple is $500.00. Entry fee for the audience is $50.00.

The first prize male and female wins $5000.00 each.

Audience favorite wins $2500.00.

All participants win in the end!

It turns out that only a select few women received invitations and 2 came to this apartment.

Each woman was to bring a man of their choice to participate in the game.

We could see the wheels spinning in Simone's mind. She didn't know who to bring. Usually, when going to the warehouse she doesn't want to be tied to 1 man, so she goes alone. A man, going alone, is frowned upon, but a woman going alone is a gift, so nobody cares.

When we walked in, everyone was talking and drinking and having a good time already. Some of the couches, which usually lined the outside of the room were now set up in the middle, 2 couches facing one way, and directly behind them, back to back, 2 couches facing the other way.

Very nice, stackable chairs lined the room for the audience members.

Simone and Nick walked in behind us, and we got our drinks and started mingling. The sexual tension in the air was thick. By now, most people are already engaged in some sort of sexual pleasure, fucking, fondling, kissing, cumming…

But we were all dressed, ready for a new game, waiting for it to start.

The money is never a problem. Since we’ve become involved in the warehouse, there are always benefactors/fans who volunteer to pay for your participation if they like what they see. Money flows almost as easily as sex within the walls of this place. The old money here likes to flaunt it, the new money likes to try to keep up, and people like us, we like to help.

The emcee for the night addresses the microphone and all quiet. He asks for participants to step to the middle and audience members to take seats.

We find out that 20 couples will be participating and there are beautiful faces and bodies everywhere.

Rules:

1. All men and women will be naked. Shoes are allowed on men. Women can wear garters, hose, shoes, and jewelry, but free/unhindered access to all sexual areas is required.

2. Women will line up, side by side on the couches on their hands and knees.

3. The male partner will line up behind them to start the game.

4. When the music starts the male will insert his penis into the female’s vagina, pull it out and move 1 woman to the right and repeat. We will continue this way, in a counter-clockwise circle until the music stops.

5. When the music stops, free play begins. You may continue to fuck the woman in front of you, or she may turn and suck your cock, or whatever sexual pleasure that you wish.

6. When the music starts again, you will thrust 1 more time and then move to the right again. Then repeat.

How to Lose:

1. Have an orgasm. At any time, a male has an orgasm, he is out of the game.

2. Become flacid for any reason. If you lose your erection from non-use, you are out of the game. If you lose your erection, we will assume that you had a hidden orgasm (inside the pussy of one of your partners) and you will be out of the game.

How to Win:

1. Women: The first woman to force an orgasm from a man wins the $5000.00 grand prize. For every man that you cause to cum, you win $100.00.

2. Men: The last man standing wins the grand prize $5000.00. For every woman that you cause to orgasm, you win $100.00.

3. The audience favorite will win the $2500.00 people’s choice award.

As soon as he stopped speaking, everyone went into the other room to the lockers to undress. It was a frenzy of flying clothes and naked bodies. We shared a locker and I kept touching you again, every time you removed more clothing. You kept telling me to stop, that I would have more than I could handle in a minute. You bent over and I slid my finger under your ass and right into your pussy. You were so wet that I could feel the moisture on your thighs, even before I got to your pussy.

You gasped a little and pushed back against me. I asked if this excited you, and you sarcastically said, “Just a little.”

We walked out the couches. You chose to be naked and I wanted to match, so we took our places on the couch. Simone took her place to your left and kissed you deeply. You almost lost your balance and kissed her back. When you finally parted she said, “I’m so fucking turned on right now, I had to kiss somebody.”

Soon, the couches filled up with bodies of all shapes, but with one thing in common: lust. The smell of pussy filled the room as juices flowed in anticipation. Soon, 20 different women would be filled with 20 different cocks. 20 different cocks would be switching to 20 different pussies. Those that made it all the way around would be treated to every pussy. The chance of change, multiple change, a sexual roulette of sorts, exhilarated the women and doused their insides with sexual desire until it was spilling over, glistening their thighs and filling the room with a cock hardening aroma.

20 different asses in the air, 20 different pussies. Waiting. Expecting. Ravenous.

The view from our side was 10 beautiful round asses in the air. The sight was intoxicating. The arousal was undeniable.

I could barely keep from sliding my cock into you. You were looking back at me, biting your lip. I looked across from you and the beautiful Asian woman in front of you, said something that got your attention.

She said, “Hi, I’m Song.”

You said, “Nice to meet you.”

She said, “Can I kiss you too?”

Your answer was a cock twitching deep kiss. You were both leaning towards each other. The precedent you set created a spark on the couches and introductions of the same kind rippled like a wave from you to the other end.

Men tried not to cum from the sight, keeping themselves from forfeiting the competition.

The emcee came back to the microphone. He was now dressed in leather dominant outfit with a harness around his hardened cock. He was also a contestant, and he was as ready as the rest of us to start this competition.

He said, “You know the rules, when the music starts the game begins.”

He took his position behind a similarly clad vixen and the music started. There were several laughs as we recognized the music as, “Like an Animal”.

Most of the men didn’t notice as their minds were only occupied with one thing.

Moans and gasps and growls could be heard as cocks pressed against labia and penetration caused pleasure and men and women alike to shudder.

Cries of displeasure mixed with moans as men left their partners and moved the right.

My cock slid smoothly into your pussy. My moan was as loud as any other and your guttural growl transfixed the eyes of the Asian woman in front of you. She squealed as the cock entered her from behind and squeezed your hand as you held onto each other.

I painstakingly removed my cock from your pussy and moved to the right, with Nick replacing me behind you.

I walked around the couch to the sweet Asian ass that has been kissing you all night.

Her pussy was hot and wet as I slid my cock into her. I parted her lips and slammed it home. She almost bruised your lip as you were kissing her again, moaning into her mouth from the feel of Nicks cock inside of you.

I moved along to the white ass beside her. It looked pale compared to the tinted skin of Asian descent. I slid my cock down the crack of her ass and into her pussy, reveling in the feeling of tight pussy around my throbbing cock.

I didn’t know her, but she pressed hard back against me.

Still moving, the next girl, a black woman with a beautifully shaved pussy and a round ass looked at me with lustful eyes. The music stopped.

She turned around to grab my cock and slide it into her mouth. I pushed her back onto the couch. I knew that if the attention was on my cock during the breaks, I wouldn’t last. I spread her legs and pulled her upside down up to my face. She was hanging like dried meat from my shoulders as I shoved my tongue into her pussy.

She screamed at the flip, but groaned at the pleasure.

After about 10 seconds of my tongue on her pussy, the music started back over, demanding that I gently deposit her back on the couch.

There was a lot of commotion as places were switched and women were returned to hands and knees.

No orgasms yet, but some were close enough to sigh at the change over.

I plunged my cock into the black woman in front of me who shook with pleasure. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and I knew that she did it on purpose. “That’s it, squeeze my cock, you bitch.” I groaned as she smiled back at me.

I slapped her ass as I pulled my rod out of her pussy. I moved to the right.

You were reeling from the sensations. The strange cocks in your pussy, some bigger, some smaller, all of them sexy.

The pressure and then the absence.

You thought about the money, then you thought about wanting to cum. Which one?

You decided to try for the money first.

When the music stopped the first time, you turned around and took the cock in your mouth. You licked and sucked it, making him groan and grunt. You licked and enjoyed the taste of a foreign cock. You could tell he was getting close, you could feel him tightening as you caressed his legs and sucked him into your mouth. When the music started, you groaned and begrudgingly let him go.

The few seconds of rest gave him a restart. He slid his cock in and out of you quickly and walked around the couch.

Song met you with a kiss and she said, “His cock tastes good.” And you agreed. You were too caught up to notice at first, but she was right. He had a hint of peppermint on his cock. “Must have been lube”, you said.

You felt the next cock push against you and you readied yourself for the pleasure. You felt it pressing into you and pushed back.

The size of the cock spread your pussy wide. You gasped at the feeling, pushing you further than you were expecting. You buried your head in Song’s neck and moaned against her.

Finally, his cock buried all the way inside of you, you turned to see the black man of the group, smiling at you. You mouthed the word, “FUCK” as he pulled his cock out and moved to the right.

“You are going to like that.”, you said to Song as she watched him walk around to her.

The next cock slid inside of you. He grabbed your hips and plunged himself deeply into you and the music stopped.

Immediately your head turned to him, “FUCK ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!”

He was shocked by your statement and started fucking you. He kept slamming his cock into you as you bucked back against him. He still had his hands around your hips and pulled you against him.

You moaned as loudly as you could, still focused on making him cum.

He started moaning louder and louder. He tried to slow down, but you kept pumping him.

He shouted, “Fuck!” and pulled his cock out of your pussy, shooting his load onto your back.

You received more pleasure from that than you did the pounding as you felt his hot cum dripping down the crack of your ass and his cock laying against your cheek.

When you looked back at him, it was the emcee. His leather outfit glistening in sweat.

He walked over to the mic and keyed it on.

“We have our first five thousand dollar winner.”

Soon we heard two more shouts of defeat as two more men spent from the prolonged void of music.

We made eye contact and smiled at each other as I watched another man walk up behind you, moving to my next target.

My cock ached now for release. I didn’t know if I could make it any longer.

Soon, I made it to Simone. She always makes it harder to hold on. You were next and watching me from beside her.

The music stopped.

She turned around thinking she was going to suck my cock, but again, I wasn’t going to let her.

I dropped quickly to my knees and started licking her pussy.

You had turned to suck the cock beside me and saw what I was doing. With his cock in your mouth, you reached over and played with her tits as I invaded her pussy with my tongue. She was soon writhing and moaning.

She cried out that she was cumming as I slid two fingers into her pussy.

You said, “FUCK YEAH” into the side of the cock that was in your hand.

I got onto my knees and slid my cock into her still convulsing pussy. It took me nearly over the edge before the music started. I quickly moved over to you stroking my cock all the way. When I slid my cock into your pussy, I felt the familiar tightening. I said, “I’m going to cum in your pussy baby.”

You said, “Fuck!”

I felt your pussy tighten, you finger found your clit and we came together. As I sat down, I asked the emcee, “does it count if you cum together?”