PDA

View Full Version : cumshot distance

bigdaddy519
07-03-2001, 11:06 AM
hey guys i want to know how far you have shot a load of cum, girls you can answer also if youve a load shot far.

For me the farthest would be about 3 feet.:fish:

SpiritGuy
07-03-2001, 11:15 AM
Mine would probaby be a foot and a half, but thats not normaly something I tend to measure much *chuckles*

-SpiritGuy-

Sickz
07-04-2001, 07:57 AM
To answer this question... I was banging this really good looking Brazilian chick once right in her ass... She was squeezing the hell out of my cock with her ass muscles... It would make me want to blast a load right away but she wouldn't let me... She would just stop and rest until I relaxed a little then continue... Anyway long story short I was holding back a monster load for about 2 hours when finally she told me to shoot it all over her face... She started putting the squeeze on my cock with her ass and I felt the urge to cum... I told her and she quickly spun around with her mouth open to receive my load... My cock started squirting like mad... The first shot flew right over her head and we didn't really know where it landed... Anyway about 20 minutes later we start cleaning up the cum that shot all over the place... We found that big first shot of cum that flew over her... It was on the backrest of my computer chair about 4 and a half feet from where I shot my load... It was quite a funny experience for both of us...

SicKz

Tango Seven
03-19-2002, 08:26 PM
I once had unprotected sex and had to withdraw and I shot a good 2-3 feet. However, I can't be too precise as I don't tend to measure this sort of thing.

Wicked Wanda
03-20-2002, 01:51 PM
Well, I got hit in the face once when my partner withdrew, so that is the furthest I have ever seen a man shoot, from my crotch to my face...
(did i really want to tell anyone that?)

WW

Aqua
03-20-2002, 01:56 PM
I'd say at least three feet... I've shot over my head when lying flat on my back masturbating... :p

GermanSteve
03-20-2002, 07:04 PM
Aquaman:
exactly like it happened to me. :)

Iam2evil
03-20-2002, 10:07 PM
wanda
dont worry hun your not alone....ive gotten it in the eye a couple times and trust me.....cum BURNS....lol

kiwi15
03-21-2002, 07:54 PM
About thirty feet. I was standing on a balcony at the time!!! But I think I might have managed about 3 feet when I stored it up for a while.

I had a female lover who regularly squirted well over four feet when she masturbated. That was an amazing turn-on.

KingKurt101
04-04-2002, 04:40 PM
Honestly it doesn't seem that i shoot. It kinda oozes out. Is there a problem with this lol or does anyone else do this as well?

raraa
04-05-2002, 12:11 AM
I usually ooze mines as well but lately my new gf give me a hard time before she allows me to cum. once when she finally let me come after an hour it went so high of my bed it hit the ceiling.(around 1.5 m or 4 and a half feet) I kid you not guys but i was shocked.
The funny part is when it came down it landed on her hair. Ever since she lets me come when I want to.

Master1012
04-05-2002, 01:07 AM
Foot and a half to two feet, lying down with girlfriend masturbating me...

Lovediva
04-05-2002, 10:44 AM
Anyone care to post pics of their accomplishments?????? :D :D ;)

Sharni
04-05-2002, 03:07 PM
Oh Yeah....i second that request....

Gotta love them cumshots :p

Aqua
04-05-2002, 03:35 PM
Like this???

Sharni
04-05-2002, 03:48 PM
Oh my yes!! just like that....

MmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lovediva
04-17-2002, 10:31 AM
Hot damn!!! How did I miss this pic?????

I am sitting here with mouth open trying to reach that juicy shot!!!!

Sexy Aqua..any chance you can reach Ontario???? :D :D

icecreamthighs
04-17-2002, 10:40 AM
what a lovely pic - yum yum give us some more :)

boo hoo I have come in a major drench the floor way only twice - but i dont know what i or rather he did to get me there

any clues i'm sure danziggy would be appreciative!!!!

Sarriah
04-17-2002, 10:49 AM
OH MAN i missed this one too! wonderfull shot wow :D

xanne
04-17-2002, 11:04 PM
Oh!! You got to stop doing that Aqua, my heart can't take it :D :D

That is a great pic!!

Mistrality
05-29-2002, 11:04 PM
Well, this is a hellofa first post..but I guess I have to do it.

I guess it would have to be about 4-5 feet. I was inside after holding back for a long, long time-- say, 2 hours of lovemaking of various sorts. We were lying on about the middle of the bed. I pulled out and the first shot hit the middle of the headboard, the next one hit her neck. The next 4 or 5 shots (I figured there were about 7) pretty much went from upper chest to public hair.

Man, there is nothing like holding off for a long, long time.

love_2licku
05-30-2002, 11:58 AM
not too far on this pic. this was after this 1st load came out a few feet off the screen and i was holding pretty tight cause the camera was working with me :)

Murphy
05-30-2002, 03:31 PM
lets see....its 24 feet from the roof to the ground....was enjoying some nice sunbathing scenery on the next farm over....but that probably doesn't count. On the flat I would have to say about 4-5 feet. It was after holding back for about an hour so the DW could have several really good cums, then I was supposed to pull out and get it in her mouth....first wad missed and went across the bed and onto the dresser, but the rest went where it was supposed to...

Lovediva
09-06-2002, 08:59 AM
Just wanted to REVIVE this thread......I want to see some more pics of how far you can shoot your load!!!! :D :D

Belial
09-06-2002, 10:18 AM
I didn't measure, but it looked like about 5-6 feet.

A.K.'s Sex-Pot
09-07-2002, 06:41 AM
I'm with Diva on this one - just love those 'action' shots. . .

tatorface
09-09-2002, 12:19 AM
i got a bj once and was on my back, she didnt swallow so she jacked me off for the orgasm, i shot behind my head and hit the wall at least 5 feet behind me pretty high up too...guess i got some force behind it! =)

PurpleHelmet
09-09-2002, 06:01 AM
My girlfriend was blowing me once, and when i came she jerked me off - like the fella above!
I came in my own hair! Revenge for the girls!

Looked a bit like this

dicksbro
09-09-2002, 06:27 AM
:redghost: blushing :redghost: I didn't even know they were watching :)

Humpty
09-09-2002, 07:13 PM
I hit the headboard on one occasion - was a really good session. sounds great except (I have no idea how?) I happened to mention this to a girlfried after this one and she felt I didnt love her as much cause I couldnt repeat the "feat" with her.

Shhesh women huh?

Lovediva
09-09-2002, 08:22 PM
ROTFLMAO @ Dicksbro!!! You need a smack on your butt for that one....wonder if Lilith will do the honors??? ;) :D :D

Great cum shot Purple Helmet!! mmmmmmm!!!

And Humpty...can't live with us..and you can't live without us!!!!!! :D :D

Sheeshhhhh Men!!! ;) :D