PDA

View Full Version : Multiples Are Great!!

BlondeBombshell
07-02-2001, 08:38 PM
Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a topic about multiple orgasms...the most i've had in a row was 10, about 15 seconds in between each one. It really wears me out though! But i love every second of it!! Are there others that have had many multiples like I have...or am I the only one?? :confused:

Thanx!! :cool:
-BlondeBombshell-

John_L
07-03-2001, 04:00 PM
My wife cums like that also. Especially when we are out on the road after a night on the town. She loves to have me play with her pussy as I drive. As soon as she can't count them on her fingers she looses track.

BlondeBombshell
07-03-2001, 04:08 PM
Wow thats cool, what do you do to your wife's pussy?? I've always wanted to fool around in a car while driving! lol Never had the chance yet. :( Maybe someday!

:cool: -BlondeBombshell- :cool:

John_L
07-03-2001, 04:41 PM
Well, normally she likes wearing really short dresses or skirts when we go out. I can understand since we've the same length legs (I'm 6', she's 5'7"). Normally it starts with her putting her hand on my leg and gently running fingers up and down my thigh. Then I place my hand on he thigh and start returning the favor. After a minute or two, she will start to spread her legs and invite me to move higher. As I do, I reach under her panties and use my thumb and forefinger to gently massage her clit through her lips. This is easy to do because her clit gets real hard so I can feel it through her lips. Its also very pleasureable for her without getting real intense too quickly.

After a few minutes of stroking her this way, she normally cums several times. Then its time to increase her pleasure. I use a single finger and move between her wet lips. Generally I go down close to her wet hole, but she doen't like being finger fucked in the car for some reason. I do this to get my finger nice and wet. Then I bring it up to her hard, waiting clit. Then I just play with her until she's finished. Sometimes thats about ten minutes later, often longer. Longest for us so far is about two hours of me making her cum this way.

The hardest thing to do is to keep her from crossing her legs. When she's cumming a lot, she tends to do this and it cuts off the circulation to my hand. As she's climaxing while this goes on, I've a feeling she's really enjoying it. Down side is it feels like she's crushing my hand! :cool:

BlondeBombshell
07-03-2001, 08:39 PM
wow, that sounds really great. Has your wife ever thought of being with another girl?? I'm not a lesbian, but i've been thinking about being with another woman for quite some time now...just a thought! ;)

:cool: -BlondeBombshell- :cool:

Dunchad
07-04-2001, 03:58 PM
I know that the last time my g/f kept track of her orgasm, she had about 35 within an hour. During that time, I was eating her pussy, finger fucking her pussy, fingering her ass, and sucking on her superb nipples. She has made me cum 3 times with a 2 hour time frame. It was so intense that by the thrid one my cock was so sensitive that just moving made it hurt. But the pleasure of so many orgasm by herr made it all worth while.

John_L
07-05-2001, 02:37 PM
BB,
She's Bi curious. We are hoping to find the right lady for her soon. Its something she's been thinking about for a couple years. She wants a more experienced lady to "Show her the ropes".