PDA

View Full Version : Diana is out of my life

rzande1
09-27-2008, 05:21 PM
Well everyone that can remember will be happy to know that Diana is completely out of my life now. Totally and forever. Already decided what I will do. Concentrate on money and career and forever forget women lol.

Lilith
09-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Excellent plan!

Oldfart
09-27-2008, 07:50 PM
In order to confirm your commitment to serial monotony, please send any spare women you have tucked away to us at "Annex 5, Lilith's Dungeon, 69 rue de la de da, Lilville, Florida.

jennaflower
09-27-2008, 07:53 PM
I really doubt that anyone hear will be happy to hear about your unhappiness. I don't know what your correct answer is, I just highly doubt that giving up having women in your life is. Being alone rarely results in true happiness. I believe we are meant to be "paired".

I wish you luck.
Hugs

Lilith
09-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Sometimes the right person comes along when you are concentrating on bettering yourself. You send out better vibes and attract what you want in your life.

PantyFanatic
09-27-2008, 08:52 PM
And sometimes they just snatch you into their dungeon. :doorpeek:

BamaKyttn
09-29-2008, 09:52 PM
or you meet, become friends, knowing that they violate ALL your rules about relationships you think they're safely corralled in "The Friend Zone" and the fuckers wind up ..... :molest: well anyway. take time away from your previous situation, see what choices you made that may have been the turning point away from happiness. Sometimes your choosing to accept the s/o choice can lead to unhappiness........ wait. I'm confusing myself.......or am I?

I'm hoping your decision will ultimately lead to your happiness

Kyttn

Lord Snow
09-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Well, blonds are easily confused. Though you do have a point. Kind of what happened to me rzande1. I just kept my eye on a few friends, work, and a game. No real social life and ended up with a g/f that I didn't expect. Maybe you just need the break to get yourself straightened out and you'll end up with someone you really want to be with. Just don't forget your friends, and that includes us at pixies.