PDA

View Full Version : hmmm what ya think of being tied up?

LollaGrl
07-01-2001, 08:08 AM
heh me likes to be tied up and do what ever my master says =) yummey
me a little sex slave :p

ne ways is any one else intrested in this kinda fun?

Sickz
07-01-2001, 10:13 AM
and blind folded works with a partner you can trust...

SicKz

JennyD
07-02-2001, 09:13 AM
A hugh fantasy of mine is being tied up, teased, maybe spanked some, out of control and at someone else's mercy. I've only done this to someone else though and he hasn't returned the favor yet. I'm not into anything too hardcore, but the idea of completely submitting gets me so wet.

~Jenny

LollaGrl
07-02-2001, 01:53 PM
jenny, if ya wanna be tied up, start hinting to your guy that you are in to that kinda stuff, mabie try a blindfold and work your way up...
let him know you like a bit of pain with your pleasure =)
i love it when my master (yummey =D) ties me up, shaves my puss and spanks me heh

fun fun

JennyD
07-02-2001, 02:00 PM
I've tried, we actually communicate exceptionally well. He's just not into being the dominant. He's willing to try it, but not actively pursueing it. Someday maybe. Thanks lollagrl.

~Jenny

Dunchad
07-02-2001, 05:29 PM
That is a shame, my g/f wasalways secretly wanting me to tie her up and finally one night I let lose and now we do it at lesat once a week, it is such a stress relief doing it

LollaGrl
07-02-2001, 08:19 PM
well jen if he not being the master ya want, mabie if ya changed roles, kinda i donno took turns :p, just let him know that this is something you realy want and he will proly go along, ya just got to get him in to it, then work him up to being master all the time =)

Fang
07-05-2001, 06:50 AM
Several months ago I bought my wife some restraints that bind (with velcro) her hands to her thighs. First time we used them she loved it! We've both been in them since then. Last night while I had her in them (while my cock was in her) I told her I wanted to tie her up and spank her. She told me she wanted to tie me up too!

I love being the dominant one, but it really gets me hard when she takes over!

I might ask her to blindfold me when it happens! What do you all suggest to tie with? We were thinking about pantyhose (need something with some length as we don't have a headboard, just the legs of the bed frame to tie to).

BrightEyes
07-06-2001, 04:45 PM
Hello....

I'm new and thought I would finally post a response on here.

Being tied up can be a great experience, but I also feel the experience all depends on the person you are with.

Hell, let me get down to it.....the freakier the better....

BrightEyes
07-06-2001, 04:49 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Fang.....

If I may be so bold in answering your question of what to use to tie up your wife/lady friend..

Might I suggest some satin ties....get one made in the color you like and the other tie made in the color she likes...

Just a suggestion....

Now go and get your freak on!