PDA

View Full Version : Ladies: What DO you want?

justalf
06-30-2001, 05:40 AM
I have often heard it said that a woman wants to be treated like the queen of the house but she wants to be treated like a whore in the bedroom. Well ladies is this true? What do you want in your sex life? Please give us guys a little peek into your minds and let us know.

RedHoT_Kiss_4u
07-04-2001, 03:14 AM
Whip me, Beat me, Tie me up and make me cum over and over again!!!

Kissy
07-05-2001, 07:37 AM
I think the word whore is a little much. However, I do enjoy being called a dirty little slut when I'm being spanked. There is a time and place for everything. If my husband just came up to me and called me a slut...well it would depend on my frame of mind. If I was allready horny, then I'd be on my knees. But if I needed some convincing, this would not be the way to do it. I love to be dominated.

xoxo

Fang
07-05-2001, 07:50 AM
This thread brings up a good topic. Kissy, just wondering how you and the other ladies feel about certain words or phrases like "whore." I agree, that may be a bit much, but for some not enough!

How would you react to your man if he referred to himself as "Daddy?" For instance, "You're such a good little girl, you know just how to suck Daddy's cock" or, "Daddy's girl has such a sweet pussy," etc. Is that too far?

I've often held back in what I say to my wife during sex, but I'd love to just get REALLY vulgar. It turns me on. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

Tasi
07-15-2001, 02:51 PM
Different people like different things. As I get older, I'm more open to exploring different styles of sex. I love dirty talk, and would love to be dominated, but it all depends on context. If my man walked up to me and just told me "to get on my knees, slut", I wouldn't be very appreciative of it :p But if we were playing, then this would be a huge turn on :D

My man and I haven't talked about our fantasies yet, but I'm thinking it's going to be time very soon :) Time to add some spice and open up to some fun games. For me the trust has to be there, and we are finally at that point... woohoo.. exciting times ahead for me ;P

PurpleLayc
07-25-2001, 07:58 AM
whip me beat me make me feel cheap!! but forget the whore part...i prefer bitch

Alissa22bi
07-25-2001, 09:20 AM
For me,
The words Slut, whore, and other names to that effect
are disrespectable towards women. I had a guy when I was
High School call me a whore during sex and I took his
dick and threw him out of the house (with no clothes on
I might add!) He had to go all the way home naked becasue
he called me a whore. Just shows ya I like to be respected!
LOL Memories! I love it! -Alissa

SkyFaller
07-25-2001, 10:22 AM
JustAlf...
excellent thread topic!!... poll results are interesting too.... judging on the ladies responses, kinda exposes the minefield we guys have to navigate .... OK w/ RedHot and PurpleLayc but Allissa would throw ya out by the dick!... ROFLMAO....
Guess its shows we better damn well know in advance what they like! lol
I'll be checking this thread daily!
Sky

Fang
07-25-2001, 11:42 AM
In the case of Alissa, having a small dick would be a good thing (if using inappropriate language) -- less to grab on to!

Diver Down
07-25-2001, 02:35 PM
Judging by the pole results Alissa, you enjoy being tied up and beaten but the use of "disrespectful" language is ok. Isn't that just a little contradictory not to mention confusing for your bf.

Diver Down
07-25-2001, 02:37 PM
sorry about the typo the last post should have said:

Judging by the pole results Alissa, you enjoy being tied up and beaten but the use of "disrespectful" language is not ok. Isn't that just a little contradictory not to mention confusing for your bf.

justalf
07-26-2001, 03:46 AM
First I would like to apologize to anyone that may have been offended in any way by the tone or language of this thread. To anyone that falls in that catagory, I am sorry. Second I would like to say that the purpose of this thread was to provoke discussion and thought and to have a little fun. Also I truly would like to learn more about the mysterious creature known as 'woman'. Third I would like to ask that you take another look at the poll and my opening and think about what I said. I used the word 'whore' on purpose to denote a type of sexual freedom, not to imply that any person, male or female, is engaged in that pasttime. To me being treated like a 'whore' in the bedroom means that you have a freedom to enjoy and express yourself in a manner that most of us do not. You are not afraid to try most anything at least once and will listen and respond to your partner with love and respect. It just means that you communicate exceptionally well. Being a good old boy from the wrong side of the tracks I realize that I am a little rough around the edges and I don't always use the proper language. Please bear with me, try to understand, and continue to respond with your thoughts and ideas. Finally I would like to say that anyone is free, at any time, to call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner!!! ;)

Alissa22bi
07-26-2001, 07:00 AM
Diver Down,

I am not sure where you are getting at,
But I never said I like being tied up and
beaten. All I said was I just didn't like
those words during sex.

It is the way I feel and If you don't like
it, I am sorry about it.

cockalot
08-01-2001, 03:24 AM
Myself I like the man to be soft spoken, easing things in place, with alot of touchning, kissing in the pussy area, then to call me nasty names, that really getthe juices flowing so to speak. the more aggressive he is in the bedroom the better. But love alot of tongue too.:D

CA IB6UB9
08-06-2001, 12:56 AM
I think most women are brought up being told to be "a good girl", and "he won't buy the cow if the milks for free"! I know I did! That's why I have such an infatuation with being as slutty as possible when I'm being intimate. Just the thought of being so into the pleasure and excitement that I can let go and flow with it, excites me! BUT...it is nearly impossible to find someone that can leave that "your my slutty whore" attitude behind and treat me with respect when we are not being intimate.

Zeb
08-06-2001, 12:41 PM
My favorite "lady" was a complete SLUT in the bedroom. She was a regular June Cleaver in the day to day world, but get her in the bedroom and she turned into a trash-mouthed sex machine. It was amazing.

We worked together and more than once I caught myself thinking about her at work. (sproing!) However, it wasn't easy to maintain the air of professionalism.

We never did get found out, but it was a challenge. I think it's difficult to seperate our emotions from our actions and thoughts.

Zeb

2handed
08-25-2001, 06:28 PM
Sorry 2 have missed you, Erotic stories plus Pic's 2. If still interested see my post 4U of preview pic....as in my erotic words my sexual appetite is displayed.

Mistress
08-26-2001, 09:33 AM
whip me and tie me up......

Yet if you ever call me a whore in bed you might not wake up ;)

HoneyDew
01-15-2002, 04:42 PM
My boyfriend and I love playing at the evil guy and the slut. It's such fun when he forces me "against my will" and insults me while he holds my ankles on his shoulders and rides me really hard. What can I say - girls usually love that stuff - the danger element.

MonStar1023
01-17-2002, 12:47 PM
Damn my girlfriend is basically the OPPOSITE of what you all voted for...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BluStarLite
01-17-2002, 06:44 PM
Im with most of you ladies, I like the tied up thing, but "whore" or even "slut" is pushing it. "Bad" and "dirty" are fine, though. i do, however, want it all the time, any time. My last boyfriend only wanted it one or twice a week, and im an everyday girl. anyways, back to the topic. if a guy threw out the Daddy thing, that would bother me enough to lose interest! and thats hard to do!! but i think id be pretty open to other things. i like the whole Slave/Master thing, never tried it though...

hotgirl4u2nite
01-17-2002, 07:28 PM
I have to agree totally with ca ub6ib9. All my life I was taught to do the "right thing". I was molded to be a good girl by all standards. Now that I am an adult, I want to make my own choices.

At work, EVERYONE things I am SOOOO shy and quiet. the goody goody of the bunch. Boy oh boy if they only knew....

I have no problem being the whore or Daddy's bad little girl. (I am by no means condoning incest) I think the thrill is the taboo of the situation.

I have a friend that has experienced the "other" me. And it just tickles him to see me at work among my co-workers. I am reliable, efficient, and dependable at work. Always on top of my work. (No pun intended.) The epitimy of the girl next door. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am not offended by any name because I know that it is "pillow talk" and I also know that I am not actually any of the names I play up to. When we are finished, I go back to be good ole me!

Master1012
04-02-2002, 12:01 AM
In my relationship, when I am doing stuff to my girlfriend it seems that she likes me to be "Master" a whole lot. ;)

It really turns her on if I tell her what to do / not to do and if I use language like : slave, slut, whore, etc. She really likes it even though she is an extremely nice, religious person the rest of the time. :D

souls_cry2000
04-02-2002, 12:21 AM
I had an ex-g/f who insisted on me calling her whore, slut, and bitch in bed. I was a bit uncomfortable doing that do to the respect factor towards women that's been drilled into my head since grade K where you don't hit or tease the girls, etc.

Whenever we'd gotten into an argument she'd want me to take it out on her sexually. She was into it really rough. When I wouldn't get into it right away she'd prevoke me. In the end I gave in and we ended up with claw marks and bruises.

At times I wondered if she wanted to prove that you can rape the willing. I'm still not too comfortable with it but it's lady's choice and up to her discretion.

BamaKyttn
04-02-2002, 10:11 AM
Alissa22bi: I think Diver was refering to the poll results, or did you not vote? at this moment the only two that are showing percentages are "tie me up" and" treat me like a whore" of course if you didnt vote that gives a skewed view now doesnt it.

And, BTW I myself have had a little bit of everything.... had the straight missionary guy, the abuser, the "i'll do anything just let me look at it please please please" guy, the control freak, the s&m girl, by far Souls is most versatile, he covers all with no problems.... doesnt talk much trash in bed but thats ok.... I think the reason I liked it with my first b/f was bcause he didnt curse at all unless it was during sex....maybe I'm just odd... but who wants to be even?
Always
Kyttn

Wicked Wanda
04-02-2002, 03:44 PM
I have been called a few nasty things in bed, in the heat of passion. There it is allowed, but for a guy to ask me to call him Daddy gives me the creeps, and I won't do it. Also I don't like being called names OUT of bed.
I will discuss being tied up another time... *giggle*

Wickedly,

WW

Sugarsprinkles
04-02-2002, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't want to be calling a man "Daddy" either. Something just kind of "sicko" for me. For those that like it, groovy, it's just not for me.
I really don't know if I'd want to be called any "bad" names. I never have before, at least not that I can recall.
I guess for the most part, my sex life has been fairly "normal" if there really is such a thing as "normal".

axe31
04-02-2002, 05:40 PM
i have been called slut, bitch,whore by girls and guys
my faverate was ride me you sissy slut by a girl most
men would be horrofide by that but i enjoyed it:o

BamaKyttn
04-02-2002, 05:43 PM
Vanilla just isn't my style ;)

MissX
04-03-2002, 03:58 PM
Hmm not the Daddy thing....but slut and whore possibly, a turn on I guess but if the bloke carried it over into everyday use...well it just wouldn't work.....concrete boots and in the river - doh! did I really say that out loud? :rolleyes:

sugar
04-04-2002, 02:02 PM
I totally agree with WW... in bed, it totally turns me on being called all kinds of names. But most of us I guess wouldn't really like to be called a whore or slut by your colleages/boss/friends anywhere else. I mean. OK, maybe I shouldn't say in bed but during sex, could be anywhere, and of course could be your boss as well, but maybe not in front of everybody else or in any other context.... know what I'm saying..?

Somehow I was surprised about the outcome of this poll, I didn't expect to have this much company.. when I think of most of my girlfriends, they would be grossed out if I told them... but who knows.. maybe some of them are right here and I just don't know. just as they don't know about me... :-)

Nimblepixie
06-14-2002, 06:43 AM
There's a time and a place for everything, same applies to sex.

Rough and quick is one of my favourites but slow and steady also has it's moments.

Although I like it rough don't confuse this with rape fantasy. That's just "icky".

Other han that, I'm up for anything;)

Svlad Cjelli
06-14-2002, 08:47 AM
What a stupid poll. The choices go from "2 or 3 times a MONTH" to "I'm a slut". Does this mean that women who want it more than 2 or 3 times a month are sluts?

How about 2-3 times a WEEK, which is by far the average in North America?

And what's with the "whip me" crap?

Someone doesn't like women much...

bilovable
07-19-2002, 03:28 AM
I don't know if I would go as far as being called names like Slut and Whore during sex is right. But sometimes you just have to talk dirty to get anything going and to keep it going. But being called those names during sex would make me feel bad.

horny_jo
07-19-2002, 09:31 AM
it's just like everything else in the world, different things work for different people and sometimes even different things work for different people at different times. personally i like all different kinds of sex, being dominated and to dominate. i love being treated like a little slut when i'm in mood (which is quite a lot to be honest!!!! ;) ) but variety is the spice of life...........

Steph
07-21-2002, 03:22 PM
I agree with Svlad that the poll doesn't cover enough ground. Besides, most of us in Pixies come for sexual things, etc. Why would any of us vote for the aspirin choice? I know people must come here for a zillion reasons but still . . .

I wouldn't go for the 'daddy' talk, either but different strokes . . .

As long as I'm treated with respect and care before and after sex, almost anything goes during!

lioness
07-22-2002, 10:53 AM
I love having sex as much as possible and now with both sexes and occasionally when I'm in the mood you can whip me beat me and tie me up

OhioMIB
10-10-2002, 09:11 PM
CA IB6UB9, I have to agree with your statement. In college I took a human sexuality class. Initially it was just to meet an elective, however in the end I learned a lot. One of the topics we discussed at length was roles and gender images. There is research -though you should take it with a grain of salt I believe- that we all have built in roles we seek to fill. The norms of western culture have stepped on those roles for centuries now. Politcally correct, puritan America has done even more damage.

A woman who enjoys sex is singled out by her peers as loose. Even the guys who want to take advantage of her love of sex tend to see her as 'not the kind of girl you marry'. It's sad really.

Lorelei
10-30-2002, 11:23 PM
I'm your slut, treat me like a whore!

In my circle, these names are redefined as positive words.

BlueSwede
10-31-2002, 11:41 PM
I didn't like any of the choices, so I didn't vote. The only one for me that would come even close as a choice would be the last one listed. I can go for a loving dom, but not anything that comes close to disrespect or humiliation. I'm in the same camp that way as Alissa, Mistress, and BluStarLite. I really love it rough at times, and I am extremely turned on by dirty talk--hearing it and saying it. You say the words "bitch" or "slut" or "whore," etc. and you're likely to get a knee in the groin as I am on my way out the door.

TonyWriter
11-12-2002, 10:03 PM
First let me say that I am big on treating a woman respectfully and courteously. I wouldn't be interested or comfortable any other way.

My last girlfriend would never accept anyone being disrespectful to her in 'everyday life'. She is very conservative but fun.

In the privacy of our bedroom however she loved it, especially after she was already turned on. Teaching her to do things like my private slut turned her into a cat. There, in private, she could release her inhibitions and express her secret lust and I loved it.

That sort of erotic passion made for many hot hot nights. And all the time she knew I loved and respected, her even when she was showing me her secret slutty side.

Honesty, trust and freedom to express without judgement opens many doors.

Tony

Cold One
01-02-2003, 11:01 AM
Personally, I have to agree with the whole disrespectful thread from Alissa. I don't believe in the whole vulgar talking thing at all. I do ,however, believe in sexual freedom in the bedroom. (or anywhere else for that matter.....) I guess it would depend on the partner and whether or not it fulfills her fantasies and desires. As long as it's pleasurable to your current bed buddy/g/f/wife/ whatever I think it would be ok but only if the female thinks so. It doesn't trip my trigger but whatever makes you're respective partner happy and physically fulfilled is what any male wants to do. I think I'll shut up now before I ramble on even more...........

Callie691
04-29-2005, 11:15 PM
I want to be held close and touched. I want to be made love to... not have sex. (and yes there is a difference.) Dont get me wrong a good fuck is nice once in a while , but sex just dont cut it. i want to make love just once that is sssooo good that is makes me cry. I want to be able to just touch my man all over WITHOUT it leading to loving. sometimes i just cant get close enough. i want to touch my man all over but i dont have the guts to. I am too afraid he'll take ti wrong. I want him to do the same to me. God to be touched the way i want to be touch him ...to me would be better than sex.

cowgirltease
04-30-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm a typical woman...
I want all you got and then some. :p

Loulabelle
05-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Hmmm - well I didn't vote because, like BlueSwede I can't find an option that applies to me.

I love sex, in all its forms, and at times I may act like 'a slut' with my partner, but that doesn't mean I want him to treat me like one.

Both of your options in this poll for women who like sex, are for women who want to be in a passive or even submissive role.

Sounds to me like you're still stuck in the mind set of old stereotypes, that women only 'tolerate' having sex done to them, and some are more willing than others. The reality is that sex isn't like that for women. No matter what Freud has to say, we're not all naturally masochistic. If you ask me, it's men who think that who're the masochists as they're bringing a whole heap of trouble on themselves with archaic views like that!

Where's the option for the real women....the ones who'll urge you inside of them, in whatever position they happen to feel like it, the ones who'll straddle your face until they get what they want, and who have a stash of toys that'll do the job in case you don't?

I'd say the majority of women out there enjoy sex, but not necessarily always the type of sex you've described here.

Can I get an 'amen' sisters?!

Lilith
05-09-2005, 06:59 AM
Wow! Talk about an oldie...interesting bump.