PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to know

rzande1
11-07-2006, 09:10 PM
I was just wondering something. This is for the women of the forum. Would you actually date a guy, dump him and be his friend, date someone else or a couple of guys, and then actually go back to the original guy with the knowledge that you wanted him rather than the other guys?

osuche
11-07-2006, 11:53 PM
I would never date a guy who had so little self-esteem and would let me play those games.

Don't keep the torch going. Find a new love.

Loulabelle
11-08-2006, 01:59 AM
I would NEVER go back to an ex.

txgrneyes
11-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Like I have always said

EXES ARE EXES FOR A REASON!

Just because time has past and you have grown (hopefully) as a person there was something that was in that relationship that was not right. You may still have fond memories of them but that is where it should stay...in your memory. Anything else is just asking for trouble.

wyndhy
11-08-2006, 11:17 AM
i have to admit, i don't think you are askig this question just because you're wondering. i can't believe it, but i think you are still trying to justify waiting around for this girl...diana?...to proclaim she loves you afetr all and she knows she did this before but this time for sure...maybekindasorta.

in a different thread you slapped yourself. do that again and this time make sure it sinks in all the way. run. run away. don't call. don't wait for her to call. don't do "wild shit" with her. don't do tame shit with her. don't. she does NOT make you "feel good about yourself". go back through your old posts. read them. she makes you feel like a loser.

relationships between people in love, even people who simply respect each other, ARE NOT like the one you have with this girl. it has nothing to do with exes or getting dumped or getting back together.

LixyChick
11-12-2006, 02:46 PM
*awaiting a reply from rzande1*

I realize there is another thread of this nature...but what do you have to say about the wise input in this thread thus far?

mummy2be2007
11-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Hell no once a relationship is over with me it's officially over, anddo not go back

Sharni
11-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Well i've gone back to a few Exes over my years......funny enough one was Bilbo *L*...but it really depends on the reason for the split up

But rzande1, the reasons you have given and the other threads, mate, to take back this woman is like heading into a train wreck.....DONT do it

Neige
11-13-2006, 10:20 PM
I dated a guy for 2 years, dumped him, was his friend, dated another couple of guys, and went back to the original guy. At the time of the break-up, I was convinced I was doing the right thing. Not long after, I realized how stupid I had been. As wonderful as the other couple of guys were, they had nothing on the man I truly loved.

Communication had been absent in my relationship with the original guy. It was my fault but it was his too. It was lethal to the relationship though : by being too scared of talking about the problems, I thought it was better just to leave. I quickly realized how cowardly I had been. I had lost the man I loved, but with time he and I were able to talk - and now I am with him, and I love him more than ever.

Understand that my situation is far from similar to yours. The difference here is that Lake makes me the happiest woman in the world, and Diana makes you miserable.