PDA

View Full Version : Construction Drivers

Cjack
10-03-2006, 09:15 PM
This is a story I have wanted to write for a long time. It will be a long one and I'll post it in parts as I write it.
Enjoy, Cjack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was the owner of a fleet of construction trucks that worked on the interstate highways. The fleet consisted of 6 to 8 tandems with pups and 6 to 14 tractors with end or belly dumps. I also had a water tanker.
Many of the drivers worked with me from year to year but I seem to always have some new ones depending on which year it was. The number of trucks varied base on requirements. All of the drivers were men except I had one woman driving one of the tandems and pups. She was the wife of another one of my drivers.His name was Frank and she was named Lynn. Lynn was a sexy lady in her late 30s with an out going personality while Frank was like a little mouse. I only hired him to get her.
Jim was my water tank driver and was a real nice guy in his mid to late 30s and he was married to a strawberry-blond in her late 20s named Ginger. She was about 5'6" tall with a nice sexy body. I would guess her to be a 34C and at the time of this story she was 5 to 6 months pregnant.
One spring morning Jim stopped at my office before going to work to ask about our insurance we provided for the drivers and families. After he left I saw he had left 2 uniform shirts he had brought in to return for cleaning. I furnished these shirts to all of the drivers and they could wear what ever they wanted in pants.Some even wore shorts which I encouraged Lynn to do. I crabbed the shirts to trow them into the pick-up bag and when
I did some Polaroid pictures fell out of a pocket landing face down on the floor.
As I bent to pick them up my office girl came in so I just tucked them into my desk drawer. She was new and we were just getting to know each other so I was glad she didn't see them. I had tagged her as a girl I could fuck as I was doing with the one she replaced, but time would tell.
It was later in the morning when I thought about the pictures again so I reached into my drawer and pulled one out. It was a nude picture of Ginger sitting on the edge of a hot tub. Her sexy body was showing in all of it glory. Her already nice tits were even nicer as they were getting milk to feed the baby. Her belly looked as if she had swallowed a whole watermelon. She was leaning forward so I couldn't see her pussy area and she looked like she was talking with someone. I reached for the next one.
I was surprised to see Lynn laying nude with Ginger between her wide spread legs licking between the hairs of her pussy. Lynn had a snake tattooed on her left tit and even tho I couldn't see her face I couldn't mistake it. The next picture was of Ginger sucking a cock that I couldn't tell who's it was. All of these pictures were taken from different areas of the tub so I guessed it was a party.
Many times on bad weather days when the job is rained out some or all of the drivers would go to someones home for a hot tub party. I had been invited but never when because I never wanted to be in a compromising position. I knew from how far along Ginger was these had to have been taken within the last week. Something came up so it was later before I got back to the pictures. In the mean time Jim called and said he had left the shirts in my office. I told him I had sent them in for him. He asked if anything fell out of the pocket and I said, "No why?" He said he had a pack of smokes he couldn't find. I smiled to myself. Smokes my ass I thought, he didn't want me to see that sexy wife of his.
In the next picture Ginger was sucking the cock again but this time I could see it was the cock of another driver. She looked so sexy with that cock in her mouth and a baby in her belly. In the next picture Lynn had joined in and they were sharing his cock and balls. The next one showed his money shot and Ginger had some man juice in her eye and on her lips. Lynn seemed to be rubbing some into her tits. Both women were smiling as if they were eager for more.
The next one showed Lynn with her legs spread wide and another one of my drivers between them fucking her good. There was a hand that looked like Gingers reaching around his leg and fingering his ass. I couldn't make out who it was but someone looked to be jerking off in the background. It must have been Frank as he watched Lynn take the meat.
There was about 10 other pictures and they were all about the same the 2 women fucking and sucking. There was 2 that were different that I'll comment about later.
At that point I closed and locked my door and jerked off looking at them.
It was a few days later when Ginger came into my office asking questions about the insurance. Dam did she ever look sexy. She had on tight short red shorts with a white tank top. She was wearing a bra but it was real sheer and I could see her nice nipples thru the top. Her belly looked the size I saw in the pictures.We visited for a while and I think I answered most of her questions. She was smiling and happy so I thought this was the right time for me to make my move.
I reached into my drawer and pulled out a few of the pictures and laid them on the end table next to her face up. Her face turned as red as her shorts were and she just glared at me for a minute. Not a word was said as I walked over and turned the lock on the door. I stopped beside her and asked if I could sit as I motioned to the sofa by her. I could see a change coming in her eyes as she nodded her head. I sit down on her left and took her right hand into my left one. At the same time I put my right arm over her shoulders and nudged her to me. She laid over in my arm and just melted into me. "I want you to give me what you were giving him there,"I said as I pointed to the pictures. She pulled her hand from mine and unzipped my pants reaching in to find a half hard cock."My God," She said as she looked into my eyes,"that is a nice size." She slipped to the floor at my feet and looked into my eyes as she spoke, "if I suck it you won't tell Jim will you?" "No but I'll tell him you did if you don't,I expect you to be my whore and come to my office often." She took it into her warm mouth for the first time. That afternoon she proved she was a good cocksucker.
Before she left we assured each other that we would keep this to ourselves and see each other often.
By this time Frank and Lynn had worked for me for 3 years. There were times when I would wonder if she had fucked a driver or one of the Foremen on the project but I hadn't pursued anything. I had never thought that maybe Frank knew about it or was watching her do it. I thought it was time for me to find out.
It was a few days after I saw Ginger that Lynn came in later than the others. Frank had already come in and said to tell Lynn he was going to pick up the kids and feed them. He would see her when she got home.
Lynn parked her truck and came into the office to punch out. She and I were the only two there so I called out and asked to see her before she left. She said she was going to the rest room and then she would be in.
I was standing at the door when she came in and I invited her to have a seat.
"Lynn, we have know each other for a long time and I don't know why I have waited so long to say this but I know you have been fucking some of the guys here and I want some of you too."
"I was wondering if you would ever get around to asking," she said,"do you want me right now, I'm dirty from working."
"Yes I want you now and I don't care if your pussy smells and taste of sweat or piss."
With those words we both started undressind our selves and each other so we could fuck.
She was nicer than i had thought as she dropped to her knees to get me hard-er. After a few minutes I pulled her up on the sofa and I got on the floor between her legs. Her cunt was almost completely shaved which you didn't see much back then. As I started to lick she stopped me and told me that maybe I didn't want to do that then as she had just been fucked. I looked at her as she explained, the project Supervisor fucked her after the others had left, that is why she was late getting in. Most of the time she is late that is the reason. Frank knows about it and approves so he picks up and feeds the children. She went on to explain that Frank likes to watch her with others and always makes love to her when she gets home after a good romp in the hay. I didn't let that stop me and I started licking. Over the next half hour she with wild with orgasms as I licked and nibbled her clit and cunt lips. She loved my fingers in her cunt or ass as I ate dinner.
Then I rolled her out on the sofa and started to put on a condom to fuck her. She stopped me again and said she didn't like rubbers and wanted ridden bareback. Then as I entered her she said she wanted me to cum in her pussy. She said she likes for men to use her that way. I thought about the 2 pictures I had that I haven't commented on yet.
After I released my man juice and let it drain into her hot sexy body we sit and chatted while I got ready to go again. I told her I didn't want any of my employees to find out we had fucked and she agreed except for Frank as she told him everything. She said he would ask to watch us. I agree as long as it stopped with him
Then I reached in my drawer and brought out the 2 pictures laying them on her lap. I watched as her face with blank when I told her this is what I wanted to see. One picture showed her sucking Barny's (my black driver) cock and the other showed them fucking.
In those days very few white wives fucked black men and if they did it was kept a secret. At first as I asked her questions she stuttered around them and then she opened up to talk about it. They had been fucking since before her and Frank came to work for me. In fact Barney was the one that had brought them in when I hired them. I didn't remember it until she told me then it came back to me.
One of her kids is half black and she says it's his as she hasn't been with any other blacks. I told her I wanted to watch them fuck and I realized the group of people to know was growing. I asked her to set it up for us.

Continued.........