PDA

View Full Version : First experience (true story)

Dirty Girl
08-22-2006, 11:15 PM
To start off let me say I wasn't that cool in high school. There was nothing wrong with me, I was just shy. So I was excited when, after graduation, Brandon, one of the star players on the basketball team, asked me to go to hang out a drink a bit with him and some friends. Of course I said yes. All things begin innocently until alcohol is involved.
When he picked me up I recognized Alex and Matt, also from school. We drove around town a bit, grabbed some food, and picked up some alcohol. Then we dropped off Alex and headed for Brandon's house. Once we got there someone had the bright idea to play drinking games. I of was the first one to get totally sloshed because I have an extremely low tolerance for alcohol. Once everyone was fairly drunk I suggested that we play strip poker. I am not a very good poker player so you can guess what happened next. Brandon and Matt watched eagerly as I stripped off one item of clothing, then another, and another...until i was wearing nothing and both of the guys had just lost their shirts. I'm not sure but I think they were cheating. So what was there left to do? Hmmm...then I suggested we play poker and the loser had to make out with the winner. Just the idea of making out with either of these too guys had me excited and I was starting to feel a little wet. Well big surprise! I lost the first hand and I had to make out with Brandon. Still naked, I straddled his lap (Matt was getting a nice view of my ass) and started to kiss him. I was very into it and I could tell he was too by the bulge growing in his pants as i was grinding my crotch on it. His hands moved from my waist so that one was rubbing my breast and the other was rubbing my wet slit. I couldn't help myself. I started moaning quietly as I was kissing him while he teased me by slipping a finger into my pussy and then taking it out and rubbing my clit. I thought that felt like heaven but what felt even better was when he slid down so that i was directly above his face and he grabbed my clit in his mouth and started sucking and licking it hard while he continued to finger me. I guess that was uncomfortable because he had my lay down on my back and he positioned himself between my legs. I closed my eyes so that I could savor every moment and suddenly I felt something poking my mouth. Matt must have been getting lonely on the other couch because he was standing at my head with his hard cock out and was sliding it in between my lips. I opened my mouth to accommodate all of his cock that would fit and he started fucking my mouth while Brandon was eating me out. After a few minutes Brandon sat up and stuck his cock into my soaking pussy and started to fuck me hard while I sucked Matt off. This felt so good that soon I had an orgasm, moaning loudly while I still licked Matt's hard cock. It wasnt long before Matt was moaning as his cock started to twitch and suddenly he was coming in my mouth. I eagerly sucked out all the cum that I could and licked his cock clean and swallowed all of his cum. Not five seconds later, Brandon pulled his cock out of my pussy and came all over my tits and stomach. After that I passed out in Brandon's bed. I remember waking up in the wee hours of the morning and fucking Brandon and then going back to sleep in his arms. And that was my first threesome.