PDA

View Full Version : Surprise for fiance

Smile Beautiful
04-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Ok I havent posted in a while and for those who want to know, I am now engaged. My fiance and I have been having sex for eight months now and its awesome! Unfortunately, he is going out of town for business next week for about six months and I will not get to see him AT ALL, due to my job. I was wanting to do a little something for him before he leaves but I cant really think of anything. We have tried just about everything we are going to try but I just want to give him a little something to remember me by. ;) Any advice for me?

LizzyJones
04-25-2006, 02:23 AM
Before I share what I do each time my hubby goes away, my best advice is to send him away with a full knowledge of your affection for him and the love you share. My husband works in Alaska in the oil fields. Each time he goes away I send him with photos of the night before he leaves, if you know what I mean... The first time he went away after we got married I hid a video camera and caught all the action. He didn't even know it. But I sent it to him about 2 weeks into his 6 week stint. I just told him to watch it alone... He was BLOWN away, so to speak! I also sent along one of his hooded sweatshirts which I made sure smelled like me! HE LOVED IT! Good luck with his time away! You'll miss him, but it makes the sex when he returns a HELL of a lot better!

Steph
04-25-2006, 02:29 AM
The first time he went away after we got married I hid a video camera and caught all the action. He didn't even know it. But I sent it to him about 2 weeks into his 6 week stint.

You were my hero throughout your post but this idea made me yours. :) What a freaky/wonderful/romantic/kinky/sensual thing to do!!!

Oldfart
04-27-2006, 02:57 PM
If it's one of the ultra-secure drilling sites where something like that would cost his job, go ultra-romantic.

Buy a nice pinky ring for him, something he is only to wear when away from you, something to remind

him that he is away from you and can come off when he gets home.