PDA

View Full Version : Nipple and Clit piercings

Pussy Willow
10-04-2001, 04:04 PM
I noticed that several of the ladies have their nipples and
clits pierced. I would love more information. How much did it
hurt ???? How long to heal ????

I placed posts under replies but haven't received any answers
yet so I thought I'd start a new thread.

Thanks for the info.

White Tigress
10-04-2001, 04:11 PM
I have also looked into piercings. I found a lot of information online at one web site. I would be glad to pass on the link if you would like. Just PM me.

Tigress

Prophet Reality
10-04-2001, 07:43 PM
I went with a friend to get his nipples pierced and the lady said that it takes only a few weeks if iremeber correctly. But it has been a while.

And Pussy Willow, I for one would not stop you from piercing your body, as long as you didn't go over board. I have a few tattoos and want to get my tongue pierced, but don't have the courage to go do it alone.

If I had a lady and she said she wanted to peirce her eyebrow or nose, I would take her by the hand and drive her to the cleanest place I could find and pay them whatever it costs to have it done. I think peircing and tattoos are a way of expressing who we are. But this is only the opinion of one person.

Pussy Willow
10-04-2001, 07:52 PM
How'd you get to be so sensitive ??????

Thanks for your support. I think if I actually went ahead and did
it, hubby would be O.K. with it.

I'm rethinking the nose, even though I love how it looks.

I suffer with wicked sinuses, so I don't know that a nose piercing
would be a wise thing to do.

I may just "go for it" one of these days.

I've been feeling pretty wild lately.

Lovediva
10-04-2001, 08:03 PM
Hey Prophet...I would love to get my tongue pierced too!
Maybee we should go together and get it done!! I, like you, need somebody to go with..lol..cause everytime I find myself in the parking lot...I chicken out!! :D

I have a friend who told me that getting a blow job from a mouth with a piereced tongue is the greatest thing next to sliced bread...

Wonder if that's true?? Is it guys??? ;)

Prophet Reality
10-04-2001, 08:04 PM
I wouldn't know about being sensitive. (HA HA) I just have a very different outlook on many things, probably due to my background and the customs of my ancestors. As for the nose ring, bad sinuses would make it very uncomfortable. So I think it would be a smart decision. But the rest, I say go for it!

And Diva I wold love to go get my tongue pierced with you. Then we could find out just how good it feels. I have heard that getting eating out by a guy with a pierced tongue is to die for! So anytime your ready lets go!

joys
10-04-2001, 08:44 PM
I hhave a friend that does this.

Piercing can be painful and infectious especially when done on clitoris and nipples. It hurts just a bit as you nailed your earlobe. It can be infectious when done on belly boton.

scotzoidman
10-05-2001, 12:43 AM
Perhaps I'm showing my age, but I'd like to place my vote against most body piercings. Not to belittle anyone who has them & likes them, but I just don't find it very attractive (well, ok, nipple rings sometimes intrigue me, but I'd be afraid of accidentally pulling them, causing pain & ruining the mood). Ear lobes are pretty useless as body parts go, so why not hang something pretty from them, but as joys said, infection can be a problem and I would hate to see someone scarred by that. Also, I heard that tongue piercing may leave one unable to talk coherently for a week or two. I have no idea what a BJ would feel like w/a tongue stud, & likely never will, seems to me that might be a bit much on that sensitive spot under the glans(!). Oh well, thanks for letting me rant a little, but that's my 2 cents worth!

Kissy
10-05-2001, 11:32 AM
It does seem like the thing to do today huh? My husband had his tongue pierced when I met him, and yes it was great, and yes I could tell the difference from it...but it's gone now, he mentions going to get it done again some time...I've been debating getting pierced, my friend and I were supposed to go together but I chickened out, so she went , but she got the skin right above her clit pierced, and they didn't even deaden it, she said besides the initial sting, it was just a little sore, so now she's going to get her clit pierced, and wants me to go this time...all of my husband's friends have their nipples pierced, but they say a lot of guys don't have very sensitive nipples...I went down to talk to the people who'd be doing it, they were saying something like 70% of belly button piercings get infected...but seriously...you know how nasty your belly button really is with the way it's placed on your body! lol ...and I've heard getting your nose pierced hurts really bad???Who knows...if ya wanna...you should........

Irish
10-05-2001, 12:21 PM
I;personaly;like most tattoos.I have two tattoos and I have a stud in my left ear.I would get more tattoos if I could see spending the money.I have a family so that is out.I;personaly;
don't care for piercings but it is a matter of preference.In my early
motorcycle years, an earring in the left ear meant that you rode
with a motorcycle gang.An earring in the right ear, meant that you
were homosexual.That lifestyle was kind of frowned on by the
motorcycle crowd.It's funny the way times have changed! Irish

Frenum
10-05-2001, 01:22 PM
I've been into body piercings for about three years now. I'm not one of those kids you see walking by with a bajillion holes in their face. I'm a bit more reserved. But I am kind of adventurous. So one day I felt impulsive and went to get my penis pierced. I never knew there were so many ways that it could be done! So I decided on what seemed the least painful, most "functional", most attractive placement. It's called the frenum incidently. I was extreamly worried about all the piercing stigma; infections, loss of sensation, pain, etc. The point is that after doing some research and talking to my piercer, I learned that the risks are very minimal. Make sure you go to a reputable piercing establishment first and formost. If you see them trying to sterilize needles instead of taking fresh ones out of a sealed packet, LEAVE!!! Aside from that it's all aftercare to prevent infections. You MUST keep it clean. Do it at least twice a day, three is preferable. If you are going for a genital piercing, don't have sex with anyone other than yourself for a couple of weeks, it is a open wound afterall. And finally if your a bit impacient about the healing time, you could try taking 50mg of Zinc three times a day. This has shown a strong correlation with increased healing. Well I hope all my babbling has helped answer a few questions. Its a subject I am fond of.

Rupert&Chili
10-06-2001, 12:17 PM
Frenum makes some very good points and I agree with 100%....Chili and I are both pierced and are looking forward to more...You can see them both in our thread "Time to Show Ourselves" in personals...If you have any questions, we easy to get ahold of...

Good luck with your decision