PDA

View Full Version : My wife learns to gang bang

Mark2599
04-14-2006, 10:48 PM
My wife had gone to a conference with several of the students from her school. After dinner one night she called me to say some of they guys were getting together in their room to play poker and she was thinking of joining them. I told her that if a group of guys were playing poker and there was only one woman they would eventually suggest strip poker. She got real quite. After a period of silence I said " you like that idea don't you"?. Maybe a little she replied.

Ok here's the deal I said. You can do whatever you want tonight you just have to tell me about it later.

Here's the call I got the next morning.

I figured if I was going to do it I should do it right so I showed up at their room for poker wearing only my bikini swimsuit. Right off the bat they suggested strip poker and two hands later I was naked sitting on a wettening pussy. I looked at all of them and said I don't want to stop playing yet isn't their anything else we can do. The dealer looked at me and said we'll work something out. I did ok the next several hands and most of them had their shirts off when I finally lost a hand. I was told to rub my tits and suck my nipples. Doing this in front of four guys had me sloppy wet. I lost the next hand and was pretty sure they were cheating but I think I was actually glad because I was so hot at this point I didn't want any delays. This time I was told to stand up and put one leg up on the table. As I stood there wide open to all of them two of them stood up and started sucking on my nipples. No sooner had they started this than a third told me to stick a finger up my pussy. As soon as I had one in he commanded a second. Soon I had four of my fingers plunging in and out of my drenched pussy. I needed cock and I needed it now. I laid down on the table and and spread my legs. I just laid there while they took turns fucking me. As soon as one would finish another would climb aboard. I could feel the come running out of my pussy and pooling on my ass. This continued for some time and I finally lost count of how many times I'd been fucked. When they had finally had their fill I staggered through the connecting door to my room and figured I had better call you.

I told here I was glad she had enjoyed herself. I also told here not to let anybody near her ass because as soon as she walked in the door I was going to stick my dick in it and fuck her like the slut she was. She told me she'd try and catch an early plane home.