PDA

View Full Version : A couple of tips

Pervert
01-02-1998, 06:46 AM
Try wrapping a pice of string around your prick good and tight after its hard and then slay the one eyed dragon for a while don't take it off right away but let it build awhile. Then when you can't take no more let her rip. You can do this while your with a chick aswell the string adds a little more friction when your inside her.
She'll like it asmuch as you do.
Another one, Not to sound gay but, try a little assplay it just might work (just use some lube)
Good Luck!

Pervert
01-02-1998, 07:04 AM
Has anyone eles tried tieing up their cock to keep from cumming??? If so what do you guys use or what do you girls use on your guys???

Summer
07-18-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Pervert
Try wrapping a pice of string around your prick good and tight after its hard
Does this really keep a guy from coming so quick?
-Summer :confused:

Scarecrow
07-19-2002, 04:46 PM
it is better to use a cock ring than a peice of string. and yes a cock ring can do as it is suppose to but do not leave it on too long.

Clint
07-19-2002, 11:18 PM
Sounds like more of a hassle and a physical pain than a pleasurable experience. :D

*Clint

Sweet Chastity
07-20-2002, 05:25 PM
I was wondering if I could grip the base of the cock and apply pressure to stop a guy from cuming. Just thinking if I do that a couple times during a blowjob, then when I let him cum it might feel better.

Anyone ever try this?

Sweet Chastity

Coach Knight
07-21-2002, 12:28 AM
That does work Chastity, my S/O has done it to me several times.

As for tying a noose around my shaft, let me answer that in one simple phrase....
NO FUCKING WAY!!!

CK

Sweet Chastity
07-21-2002, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Coach Knight
That does work Chastity, my S/O has done it to me several times.

How does it feel when your S/O does this? Is it a more powerful or pleasant orgasm?

Sweet Chastity

Coach Knight
07-22-2002, 07:43 AM
SC -- I would say it is a bit more powerful orgasm. Usually when we prolong our sex and I am forced to be taken to the edge and then brought back without going over it; the end result is an unbeleivable orgasm. It almost always causes me to cum a ton and usually the first blast shoots almost three feet into the air.

Good luck!

CK

skipthisone
07-22-2002, 08:10 AM
Simple statement: NO NOOSE IS GOOD NOOSE

Grumble
07-22-2002, 08:29 AM
The finger idea is very useful for me but the string, no bloody way.

fooie
07-25-2002, 10:01 PM
Sometimes if the usual path is blocked the semen backs up into the bladder.

andrew
07-26-2002, 05:49 PM
Fooie

That sounds bad. I'm with grumble on the string no bloody way!!

Andrew

Burice
07-27-2002, 06:10 AM
At least i think it'll cause many harms to ur genital system

1- Epididim enlargement & excitement

2- Some doctors beleave that it can cause varicosel

3- it will disturb ur penis sphincter by holding much larger amoiunt of blood in it

So i think i'ts better not to do it.

U can do many harmles things like using Lydocain spray or delay sprays, delay condoms or other things

For the anal thing I agree with u, It'll cause u a great orgasm & explode u like a volcano :)

Sweet_Candy
07-27-2002, 06:34 PM
I know this isn't like the same but have you ever tried to untie a wet shoelace........???

Now let us imagine the wet string pulled tightly around the base of some poor soul's cock..... I'm sure whatever pleasure was originally derived would quickly end thru a series of tugging and pulling at the knot as you try to help your partner free.

And how many stages of purple does it go thru before you decide it's time to get the scissors.....lol, for the string not the cock. But that in itself will cause some quaking I'm sure.... the cold metal trying to slide tightly against his painful and throbbing member as you repeatedly assure him you won't miss and snip off junior.

Yep the whole scenario has emergency room written all over it....lol.

Nope the hand/finger pressure sounds soooo much more user friendly !!!