PDA

View Full Version : Joey's Birthday Weekend

bedandbeth
02-20-2006, 09:38 AM
This is my first story hopefully you will like it......

It all began the weekend of my boyfriend Joey's birthday. Because his birthday landed on a Tuesday that year we decided to celebrate it on the following weekend. A nice getaway for the two of us, some hiking, some canoeing and a lot of romance. At least that was the weekend I had planned out in my head. That all changed on the Thursday before our trip. Joey called to notify me that his buddy Tommy was going through a difficult break-up and he had inadvertently invited him to join us on the weekend trip. Tommy is a great guy and a good friend to Joey, so I couldn't deny his joining us.

I decided my attitude would be to make the best of the situation and besides it was Joey's birthday not mine. So Friday afternoon when Joey arrived with the Jeep I kissed him deeply, wished him a very happy birthday, and loaded my small bag into the back. I wanted to invite him in for a quick birthday love session, but as usual we were already running behind. We next picked up Tommy then set out on our way. I hadn't seen Tommy in a few months and was pleasantly surprised at how trim and fit he was. From Joey I had heard that he had taken up running, and it really showed. Tommy was never fat, but now he was toned. His first words to me when he jumped into the jeep were "I'm sorry to step on your weekend away, but I really can not spend another day alone in that house with all those memories". Who can argue with that?

Joey and Tommy sat in the front so that they could chat on the way. Sitting in the back as I looked at them I was struck by how different they were from one another. Joey had short dark hair, he was only a few inches taller than my 5'4", and very muscular from his hours at the gym. Tommy on the other hand had almost shoulder length blonde hair, which I teased him was hippie hair, and he was tall and lean. Both very good looking men, but appeared as unlikely friends. But friends they were. Joey had said they had been friends since second grade.

During the six hour drive to the cabin Tommy and I learned we had much in common. He and I both watched and played Texas Hold-em and we were both into console games. We discussed the different games we had played and which we preferred. I completely forgot about my book and the six hours flew by.

It was midnight when we arrived at the cabin and we were all dead tired. We obtained the key from the cabin office and set out to our cabin #15 that was positioned right on the lake. When we went inside I immediately noticed that it was only one big room with one small bathroom attached. The room was beautiful with a bearskin rug on the floor, a large king size bed with beautifully patterned quilts and all the walls were cedar giving the room a very nice smell. But it was only one room. There went any aspirations of romance I had with Joey. The boys seemed unaffected by the situation, so I went along with it. The couch folded out into a bed and within a few short minutes Tommy had it opened up, made and was sleeping. We crawled into the very spacious king bed and spooned into sleep.

When I woke in the morning Joey and Tommy were still sleeping. I thought I would use this opportunity to properly wish Joey a happy birthday. I slid myself under the covers down the length of Joey's body and slowly released him from his sleeping boxers. He was semi hard as he always is in the morning. I began circling the head with my tongue and then slowly took more and more of his manhood into my mouth. I gently took it in and let it out, in, out, in, out. His 7" penis was now fully hard and his hand gently rested on my head. Joey was awake now and softly moaning. The thought of giving my boyfriend head while his best friend slept only a few feet away was getting me very very wet. I picked up the pace a bit until he held my head in place as he released his seed into my mouth. I usually was prepared with a towel, but I had done this spontaneously and had no towel. I had to swallow. I had never done that but the experience was not unenjoyable. I repositioned his boxers and crawled out to kiss him good morning. That is when I realized that Tommy was no longer on the couch. He must have gone to the bathroom as the bathroom door was closed. Did he see anything? OMG was he watching? He couldn't have seen anything I was under the covers. I asked Joey when Tommy had gotten up and he said he hadn't noticed.

When Tommy came out of the bathroom he made eye contact with me and grinned. I turned many shades of red. He did know what I had done and he may have even watched. As embarrassed as I was, I was also unexpectedly turned on by the whole experience. Tommy came and helped me prepare breakfast. When Joey went into the bathroom Tommy whispered to me that he thought it was very hot what I did this morning. He wished that his girlfriend had been that adventurous. I was surprised by his candor in discussing what had happened and again by how talking about it made me feel so unbelievably horney.

We headed out for the day, hiking a good 5 miles and canoeing around the lake. It was 6 by the time we returned and rain clouds had formed over the lake. Our thoughts of a campfire were squashed. We cooked up some steaks we had bought and as they were finishing on the grill the skies opened up with a heavy rain. We hurried inside and ate our steak and salads by candlelight. Joey had broken out the coronas and I was on my second glass of wine. Tommy set to building a fire in the fireplace and Joey and I cuddled on the couch. Once the fire was going Tommy recommended a game of cards, maybe some poker. Joey is not into poker as much as I am, but he agreed and we set to playing on the coffee table in front of the fire. Between the fire, the wine and my thoughts from the morning I was very warm. I decided to get comfortable and changed into my sleeping short shorts and my spaghetti string sleep shirt. I left my brazier on as I didn't think it appropriate to traipse around with my 34D breasts swaying around in front of company.

We played a few hands of rummy and gin of which I won all but two hands. Tommy said he wished we had poker chips and Joey said why not strip poker and clothes would be our chips. My mouth dropped open as I looked at Joey trying to absorb what he just said. He chimed in right away, "Beth, you are so good at poker, what are you worried about? You always win those online games. You have the hottest body of any girl I know and besides if you get too uncomfortable we will stop." I was now wishing I hadn't changed into my comfy clothes, but I am good at the game and said I would play. I did stipulate that Joey and Tommy needed to have the same amount of clothing on as myself. So they removed two shoes and one sock and we were on the same playing field. We all had 4 articles of clothing on.

The first hand went very well in my favor. My three queens took down Tommy's pair of kings. He lost his sock, which I jokingly placed on display as my trophy above the fireplace. Joey had folded and so he was allowed to keep his clothes. He refilled my wine and brought back coronas for himself and Tommy. I was thinking that I should not be drinking as I never drink when I am playing the real game, but I was on vacation and it tasted so darn good. The next hand did not go so well for myself or Tommy. Joey's flush beat out my pair of aces and Tommy's two pair. Tommy removed his shirt as did I and handed them to Joey. Tommy had a really nice chest, not as chiseled as Joey's, but definitely fit. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Tommy staring at my breasts. I had rationalized that it was like wearing a bikini top. Was he staring, or was it the wine playing tricks on me? I won the next hand with a straight taking down Tommy's pair of jacks and Joey's high ace. Why did he stay in with just a high ace? Maybe he just had too many clothes on. Joey handed me his sock and Tommy handed me his jeans.

Now it was getting interesting, Tommy only had his boxers left. Next hand Tommy beat Joey and I with two pair. I handed over my shorts and Joey handed over his shirt. I love Joey's chest, so perfect. I just needed to touch it again. I got up and gave Joey a deep kiss, gently massaging his chest, then headed into the kitchen to refill my wine. I could feel eyes following me as I walked. I was now in true bikini attire with only my panties and bra left. I brought them each back a corona and settled in for the next hand.

I had to be really careful now as losing a hand now would leave me very unclothed. Luckily the next hand only Joey lost his pants to Tommy as I had folded. Now we were all in a precarious position. The next hand would expose one of us. I had a pair of kings and stayed in. When Joey flipped over his flush I must have appeared awestruck. I had to take something off. I unclasped my bra and handed it to Joey. Did I really just do that? Now here I sat with only my panties on. I immediately noticed that both Joey and Tommy were tenting in their boxers. And Tommy's tent was bigger than Joey's. What was in those boxers? I was staring at Tommy's midsection when I realized they were both looking at me. I turned red and realized that I was wet again. Could they see the wet spot through my panties?

Last hand for someone I announced. One of us was about to be completely naked. Two pair of jacks and tens, perfect. This time though it was Tommy with the straight. What do I do now? Joey and Tommy both looked at me expectantly. Well, I said I would play and I don't renege on my word. I peeled off my panties and handed them to Tommy. Yes they were wet and now he would know. He put them to his nose immediately and deeply breathed in. "Joey, she is beautiful and hot and just so perfect. You are such a lucky man." Joey dealt the cards again and I was dealt a pair of aces, sweet. Then I realized I didn't have anything left to gamble with. "You should not have dealt me in, I have no clothes -- I mean chips left." Joey smiling said he could come up with something that would be equally as good as panties. I blushed and if I didn't have the two aces I would have folded. But again Tommy with a flush won. Oh no my mind reeled. What will Tommy have in mind? Tommy looked at me and said, "I get to tell you what to do for the next 15 minutes. I promise I will in no way have you harmed. If you think what I ask is wrong you can stop at any time." His words seemed almost rehearsed. Had he done this before? Unlikely. I looked at Joey for support, he grinned and said he trusted Tommy and it was up to me. It could have been the wine talking, or my overwhelming horniness that had been building since the morning, but I looked at Tommy and said ok.

I expected him to have me prance around the room, maybe do jumping jacks to see my breasts bounce. Instead he instructed me to kiss Joey, deeply. I did so without hesitation. He then had me remove Joey's shorts. If I kissed or touched Joey without Tommy saying so he would ask me to stop and only do what he told me to do. It was difficult because I was so hot. I was so turned on I obeyed his every command. "Now let's see what you were doing to Joey this morning under the covers." Tommy was now in complete control. He had me turn so that he could watch. He first had me hold Joey's penis and lick the tip. "Now take just the head into your mouth and suckle it." Out of the corner of my eyes I saw that Tommy had taken off his shorts and was stroking his penis. It was huge. It was slightly thicker than Joey's and at least two inches longer. As I did Joey I kept watching Tommy. "Take a bit more into your mouth. And bob up and down taking a little bit more of Joey into your mouth each time. Are you looking at me? Big isn't it. I bet it wouldn't all fit in your mouth. Be interesting to try." His words and stroking were hypnotic. I sped up my pace on Joey. "Slower now, I didn't tell you to speed up. I know you are hot and need relief pretty soon. But you need to do what I say." He moved closer to me with his penis right next to me. "Joey, do you mind if Beth was to taste me? She can not take her eyes off of it." Unbelievably Joey said it was up to me. I was like a bitch in heat and needed to taste him. I couldn't stop myself. I reached for it. "Easy now, I'm still in control. I am going to sit on the floor over here and you are going to crawl to me and take me into your mouth." Tommy moved to the bearskin run and sat stroking himself. I looked at Joey and he said it was ok.

I crawled over to Tommy. "On second thought I want to taste you first. I want to see if you taste as good as your panties smelled." He had me straddle his face and he began to gently lick my already enlarged clit. I was so wet it was dripping down my leg. I was so horney I came for the first time that night within seconds of his paying attention to my clit. But it didn't extinguish the heat I still had. He continued licking even through my bucking and screams. Joey was rubbing his rock hard penis on my ass and massaging my breasts. When Tommy had had enough he gently pulled himself out from under me. "Now hands and knees get down and suck my cock." He was much more forceful this time. His voice was more commanding. But I still did exactly what I was told. He instructed me to slowly lick his shaft and then to take as much into my mouth as I could. He was wrong I could take it all, but barely. I suckled when told to suckle and bobbed when told to bob. He had me spread my knees apart and Joey entered me from behind doggy style. We started a rhythm, using my body as the only thing moving. I would go down on Tommy pulling out of Joey, then up on Tommy back into Joey. The feeling was euphoric. I could not get enough. I sped up my pace and this time received no scolding from Tommy. I came again. This was the catalyst because I could feel that Tommy was about to cum and Joey was not far behind. Tommy stopped the rhythm holding me down on his cock while he pumped his sperm into my mouth. Joey began his own fast paced
rhythm from behind and then he pulled out and covered my ass and back with his sperm.

Now I was exhausted. Tommy and Joey helped me up and into the shower. We bathed together, gently washing the remnants of sex off of our bodies. We all went to bed in the king size bed this time. I was about to drift off into a blissful sleep when Tommy whispered to Joey, "She was the best one ever. You picked a good one this time." He, no they, had done this before.