PDA

View Full Version : Music for Fucking

bob900
02-19-2006, 12:49 AM
What's your favorite music to play while you are having sex?

osuche
02-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Must admit I like Enigma...nice rhythym and not many lyrics to distract.

Loulabelle
02-19-2006, 09:12 AM
See now, I want different music for different types of sex.

I'm planning (at some point) to compile a CD of music to 'fuck' to. On it, will be things like 'I like the way you move' (a very sexy raunchy song, in my opinion) and Charlotte Church's 'Love it when you call my name'.

For making love I like anything with a saxophone in it, or something classical...Ravel's Bolero has always moved me. :p

bobbachman
02-20-2006, 07:25 PM
osuche: Enigma, wow. I'd have never thought of that, and now you have said it, it is obvious. They even called one of the tracks "Principles Of Lust".

Loulabelle, I get exactly where you are coming from with the sax. For me, anything with a soprano sax and fretless bass (we are heading into jazz teritory here) just screams lovemaking to me. It could be why so many adult films have used that style of music.

If we are going to differentiate beween fuck and make love, then for fucking, it has to be loud rock (helps drown out the noises and pounding).

For making love it has to be jazz. Or then there is the ultimate: The Blade Runner Soundtrack. :D :cool: :D

jonik
02-23-2006, 12:13 PM
I know this is weird, but can I simply recommend Pat Matheny's "Watercolors." It's probably almost 30 years old by now, but it is simply gorgeous, uplifting, emotional music (no words). Check it out.

... And NO, I'm not necessarily dating myself! ;)

rabbit
02-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Europa: The ultimate fuck song

fredchabotnick
02-23-2006, 10:18 PM
See now, I want different music for different types of sex.

I'm planning (at some point) to compile a CD of music to 'fuck' to. On it, will be things like 'I like the way you move' (a very sexy raunchy song, in my opinion) and Charlotte Church's 'Love it when you call my name'.

For making love I like anything with a saxophone in it, or something classical...Ravel's Bolero has always moved me. :p

Personally, I'll listen to anything, I just have my music on random. I'm not that particular. But I did make a cd for the first Pixie's package. If anybody is interested:

You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Sexy M.F. - Prince
Love in an Elevator - Aerosmitth
Body Language - Queen
Super Freek - Rick James
Master and Servant - Depeche Mode
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
Good Love - Isaac Hayes (Chef from South Park)
People Are Still Having Sex - LaTour
Social Disease - Bon Jovi
I Want Your Sex, Pt. 1 & 2 -George Michael
Closer - NIN
Let's Spend the Night Together - Rolling Stones
Food and Creative Love - Rusted Root
I'm Qualified to Satisfy You - Barry White
Track 18 - Poe

(I'm sort of ashamed to admit I've never used the cd properly)

Lilith
02-23-2006, 10:38 PM
Well when I listened to it I sure wanted to ;)

fredchabotnick
02-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Glad you liked it :D
I just didn't have anyone to demo it with when I was making it.

krempy05
03-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Me and my girl like Lynyrd Skynyrd. A little weird I know, but free bird seems to get the job done for both of us everytime

calihotguy
03-14-2006, 06:51 PM
A list

Whats it gonna be by janet jackson and busta rhymes, so anxious by genuwine, various boyz 2 men songs, and a few blackstreet songs.

jbh3
03-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Al Green--Lets Stay Together
The Stylistics--You Make Me feel Brand New
Bad Company--Feel Like Makin' Love
Queen--Get Down,Make Love
Anita Baker--Sweet Love

..to name a few. :)

Matte
03-15-2006, 04:28 PM
marvin gaye :)

SexKittten_18
03-16-2006, 11:36 PM
Personally, I prefer trance. Something easy to listen to without being distracted by complex melodies or vocals. So far the best one I've found is Insomnia. I can't recall who it's by, but I love it ^^

sassee
03-17-2006, 06:18 AM
I typically hate techno music, but from a few experiences, I've found it helpdul during fast sex. :]

Also, strangely enough, I always enjoy slow, lyrical alternative music afterwards. My favorite is "Black" by Pearl Jam, which is bizarre because it's really a sad song. I always associate it with my boything and I, though. I can't hear it without thinking of post-sex cigarettes and that fabulous after-sex high I always get.

wildgrlnicole
03-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Favoite CDs are Enigma, LedZep & Pink Floyd... great music in the dark, naked and having sex.

Salacious
04-07-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm with SexKitten and go for more of the transmix sound .. here is one I enjoy called Dreamscape (http://www.omnipresence.be/main/mixsets/dreamscape.htm) by Joti.

Some other additions to the list...

Girl Next Door - Remembering Analogue
The Golden Palominos - Pure
Leonard Cohen - Ten New Songs
DMB - Crash
Jeff Buckley - Grace

...you know it's all about the mood of the moment.

I may be back with other additions as I ponder this more. :p

treeview
04-14-2006, 08:13 AM
John Mayer...especially "Your Body is a Wonderland"

Santana
Van the Man
Enya

Coach Knight
04-14-2006, 09:26 AM
The sweet soft sounds in the background of the baseball game on the TV.

You think I'm kidding, huh?

kink
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Coach knight - I know what you mean but more along the lines of when a rugby match is on...and we are losing badly :p

I like making love to enya or the cure
Enigma is very good for sensual sex

souls_cry2000
04-29-2006, 11:05 PM
The music depends on the mood or the type of sex. For that rough and primal sex I suggest: NiN-Closer, Prodigy-Smack My Bitch Up, or Manson-Sweet Dreams. For that sensual slow sex: R. Kelly-Sex Me, Joe-Love Scene and Az Yet-Last Night. For those old school lovers: Marvin Gaye-Let’s Get It On, Luther Vandross-Always and Forever, and Boyz II Men-I’ll Make Love To You.

These last few are typically the set the mood music. If you're looking for music to strip by I suggest: Cherry Pie, Phenomenon, Wobble Wobble, Push It, Pour Some Sugar On Me, or Control.

loves2laugh
05-07-2006, 09:40 PM
PM Dawn- played in the background more than a couple of times while the bed was squeaking

denny
05-07-2006, 11:37 PM
The late Barry White has many, many cuts that suit.

Oldfart
05-08-2006, 05:04 PM
"Nara by ES Posthumus" the Cold Case Theme.