PDA

View Full Version : My whore's dream

Amanda
02-11-2006, 03:06 PM
…we were lying on the bed, me on my back and Andrew to my side, on his knees while he was handcuffing my wrists to the bed railing. My legs were spread wide and I couldn't move them, tied up to the bed's corner, my cunt, completely hairless, like a young girl's, was getting already wet at the mere thought of what was going to happen in few moments.
I proposed the game to Andrew myself the day before: i was going to be his slave for the night and he could ave used me as he wished. A lusty dick as he was he agreed in a second… I almost thought he was just waiting for such an occasion. After I arrived at home he brought me in our bedroom, removed all my clothes and pushed me on the bed, where he had shackled me.
I was a little ashamed of my self, to offer my body like that, but the excitement I was feeling was something incredibly intense, almost painful, even if Andrew didn't even touched me yet.
After having strapped me down, Andrew started to remove his own clothes. I could not fail to notice his cock, already huge and tense and I got even more aroused: I wanted to hold it, lick it, have it inside me, filling me up, but I could do nothing: it was agonizing and erotic the way I was completely helpless in front of my master… Andrew started to fondle me with a slowness that was unbearable, starting with my arms, to descend down to my hips and then beneath my boobs, stopping to titillate my nipples for a few minutes, and then down again to penetrate my navel (that he know to be very sensitive), to caress slightly my vagina to end, after may be 10 minutes to my below my thighs and start it all over again. He was stroking me gently with both hands, light as a feather and my arousal was mixed to the torment of not having his engorged cock in anyone of my willing holes.
I lost the notion of time, lost in the excitement and I failed to notice that we where no longer alone. I opened my eyes when I felt a body over me: a tall, dark haired man was on the verge to abuse of my pussy and Andrew was at my side, observing the scene, gratified…
The unnamed man placed the tip of his rod gently on my lipcunts and trusted slowly, without encountering any resistance so much the pussy was naturally lubricated… Once he savored the warmness of my womb, he started to fuck me hard, ramming his merciless rod deeper in my loins, making my boobs wobble at every trust.
Andrew started to squeeze my tits, pinching e pulling my nipples and I was screaming for the pleasure, arching my back to help the shaft in my pussy in his job to pound my mating-hole.
I was incredibly excited in being rammed by the cock of this person, while Andrew was masturbating himself, looking with pleasure at my tits, dancing at the rhythm of the rod in my steaming and weary cunt.
Andrew, speaking for the first time in the whole evening, said: "Remember that you are my whore, whore! Are you happy now, whore? Are you turned on?" The pleasure was shining in his eyes, as his love for me, while he was saying that words. It was true, it was all true, Andrew was right: I was his whore, i was feeling the greatest harlot ever fucked by a man and I was aroused by this as a bitch in heat and I wouldn't renounced to this for anything in the world. Between a moan of pleasure and a cry of pure lust, I admitted my being a whore to Andrea and this other man, while I was begging him to never stop fucking my cunt…
The man, however, ignoring my requests, trusted is swollen staff deep in my womb with force, stopping there, while his baby-making sperm was filling me up…
I think I came in that very moment and I passed out for the pleasure, as when I came back to my senses the man was gone and I was free of my restrains… Andrew was sitting on the bed, hugging me from behind and slowly making me sit on his still huge cock that was forcefully entering my anus: I felt it enter all the way in, like he never did before and I could feel my stomach unsettled by that alien presence in my body…
Once binded in that bestial way, he make me go down on all four like the bitch I was, he said while I was thinking the same thing, proud to be such a good pet for my master.
Andrew fucked my ass only few times before then and always stopping as soon my fears gave me strength to ask him to. In the very moment I regretted every single complaint I made about being fucked in the ass and while his rod was thrusting deeper and deeper inside me, i was screaming for the pain but mostly for the maddening excitement that rod of throbbing flesh, impaling me was awakening in myself.
Andrew was stabbing me rhythmically, tearing my ass apart with every powerful thrust but then once every few shoves, while he was fully into me, he stops for a moment, and he spanks my ass, or squeeze my tits hard, increasing my lust even more, if possible: every time he halted the spanking, I wanted him to continue and every time he stopped ramming his cock into me I wanted him to fuck me more and harder, always unsatisfied… When at last he came deep in my ass-hole I also came, howling my lust and pleasure with all my breath.