PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?????

Eros
02-08-2006, 04:11 PM
God know's I havent' posted in this thread in forever. But here's the thing. My g/f and I (for all those members that know me, yes I have a g/f..lol), are having some problems. She doesn't realize it yet, but we are. I've spoken to her about it, but she just laughs it off and blames it on mood swings. (She's 22). Anytime I'm ready for sex, she's not in the mood, and the only time she wants to initiate sex is right after she's done something that she knows pisses me off. Now I know a few of you are gonna say "well she just wants rough sex or makeup sex" but when I DO go through with her advances it's a quick "damn that was good *snore*". I have the feeling she's either cheating on me or is on the "I just want to be friends" trainride. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

WildIrish
02-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Mrs. WI does the same damn thing to me when she is falling asleep! OMG, she is half a second away from snoring and she'll blurt out something that totally pisses me off...and then she's asleep! And there I lay all aggravated!

She denies it's intentional so I've come to the conclusion that she needs to know I'm awake so she can feel safe. lmfao

To answer your question...I've always believed that sex is the barometer of a relationship. If the sex changes for the worse then there's a reason for it. Not necessarily an indication of infidelity, but something important. Let's be honest, when you're not happy with someone...you're not all that fired up to fuck them!

So what's going on? What's changed?

jbh3
02-08-2006, 04:30 PM
I'd have to agree with WI here....also...22..mood swings...hate to ask but is she late or...?
I've also heard a woman reaches her sexual prime in her late 30's.

PantyFanatic
02-08-2006, 05:07 PM
You are already doing the most important thing. You're paying attention. ;)

Lilith
02-08-2006, 06:04 PM
It sounds to me like she would rather fuck than communicate. Easier to blow you and get you to forgive her than to say that she was wrong or make ammends verbally. I think she's using sex as a cop out.

Eliza
02-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Okay..question... has she always been like that with you? Or is it a change in how she operates?

So far I agree with Lilith.. But there are MANY reasons why this could be happening.

Loulabelle
02-09-2006, 07:53 AM
I agree with what has been said here so far, but I wonder if it may go a little deeper than that:

Perhaps she feels (and I doubt it's true, but just her perception) that sex is all you want from her. If she feels that she only has one use, she's likely to use it as a bargaining tool - only initiating it when she's got something to gain from it. Also, perhaps she's not getting as much from the sex as you are....she's a little younger than you so perhaps she's still finding herself sexually speaking.

Either way, I think you need to sit her down and discuss this pattern that you've observed...she may be completely oblivious to it.

Steph
02-09-2006, 08:25 AM
You're going to have to talk to her again Eros. You say you've talked about things but she doesn't know there's a problem. How does she not know there's a problem? Why do you think she laughed it off?

jbh3
02-09-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm not gonna ramble
Do what ya gotta do.
Go with your gut.

dreamgurl
02-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Eros my guess here would be it's the age difference........with her being 22 she probly feels that all you want is sex and 9 chances out of 10 that's all she wants too. I would say it might help confront her and tell her how you feel......if it is the just friends ride it's better that you get out now before it becomes something that is down right horrible.........either way I hope you get it figured out....or you can take a trip up 64 and visit me ;)