PDA

View Full Version : Angle to the Dangle

Kaelynn
02-01-2006, 12:06 AM
I am currently with someone that is bent down. It makes giving head very easy and quite enjoyable, however at times can make sex feel very awkward, we have only tried two positions thus far, but I want to know what position would be best? He has been on top and we have done doggy. Both are somewhat uncomfortable. What position would work for us best? He is also uncircumsized... I am not sure if this matters....

Suggestions?

Steph
02-01-2006, 01:06 AM
I've been there! It's a wonderful cock to manipulate when you're on top!!! Trust! :D

Also, giving head to the crooked uncut penis is the best!

scotzoidman
02-01-2006, 04:48 PM
I've always had a downward bend (& recently taken a slight turn to left), & Mrs Zoid has always seemed to prefer doggy, since that puts the most pressure on our friend, Mr G-spot...

Pita
02-01-2006, 05:45 PM
I got no advice, but I love your thread title. :D

flutelady
02-01-2006, 05:51 PM
How 'bout reverse cowgirl?

scotzoidman
02-01-2006, 09:26 PM
How 'bout reverse cowgirl?
I was gonna suggest the same thing...actually, maybe we should just suggest positions & let K have fun finding out for herself...

lizzardbits
02-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Love the title! :D

i say reverse cowgirl Yeee-Haw! or arf-arf! would be the best with the angle WooHoo a G-spot tickler!

(BTW it is my opinion, YAY! Foreskins are Fun! It is like a new toy for me, feel free to PM me, i have A LOT of info on them)

LixyChick
02-05-2006, 01:13 AM
Um...^^^she's a plethora of good things! Trust her...(and Steph too!)

Wish I was a fly on the wall of that PM about foreskins! Oh...it ain't that I know anyone with one. But, ya never know when knowing might cum in handy...*giggle*

Point me to the door! I might be lost, but I leave with such a SWEET mental pic of the downward bend!

Yamada
02-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Well, I used to have a guy that had an UPWARD bend to his penis- I would lay flat on my back with my knees up, and he would kneel down and enter me-with every thrust that upward bend would hit my g-spot hard-he thrusted slow and every time it went over the g-spot I would go uhhh-I would just hold my head up to watch it go slowly in and out of me-he couldn't really go fast because of the way it was bent. Sometimes I would put my fingers around it and watch it go in and out and go uhhh with each stroke until I started to groan from down in my chest with that g-spot orgasm. He could make me come like that 3 or 4 times because he wasn't really working hard enough to make himself come-usually when I started groaning with about come #4 it would set him off and he'd squirt inside me-sometimes I could feel the warmth of his spurt as it hit the wall of my vagina because of the way it was bent. It was really sexy, and not much work for either one of us-just lay back and enjoy those g-spot orgasms.

lizzardbits
02-05-2006, 08:03 AM
plethora
you used one of my most favorite words :D tee hee!

Lol, if you would like i can send you about 2 or 3 foreskins worth of info of...well...foreskins! (foreskin worth? you ask. surface area of an average adult foreskin is about the size of a 3x5 inch index card)