PDA

View Full Version : Poker Party For Jackie

wykamasutracpl
12-31-2005, 10:00 AM
It's your birthday and you'd asked for something "special", something naughty. So I planned a special poker party for you. I called a few of the men that we’d already been with and borrowed them from their wives for the night. Four in all said they’d come that night, making five men for you to entertain and just the right amount for a poker party that you’d never forget.

You were wearing a sexy little skirt with new panties, garter and hose, a tight top with a shelf bra and some sexy heels. When the men all arrived, I explained the rules to them and they were very enthusiastic about it. They were told that in addition to the money we were playing poker with, every time a man won a pot, he would also have the pleasure of removing one article of your clothing. I could tell that you were nervous but very horny at the prospect of being the center of attention.

As the game began, you served us all drinks and I could tell the men were all eager to begin. As you walked around the table in your high heels they kept staring at your sexy legs and your big breasts. As the first hand ended we were all laughing nervously, but then it became quiet. You stood up from where you had been sitting next to me and slowly walked around the table to the man that had won. I could see the desire in his eyes as he slowly unbuttoned your white shirt and slid it off of your shoulders. You closed your eyes and gave a little shiver as the cool air hit your nipples and made then harder than they already were. The men all gasped as you ran your hands up your stomach and across your partially exposed breasts, pinching your nipples between your fingers. Finally, you opened your eyes and with a smile sauntered into the kitchen to freshen our drinks.

The game resumed and another hand was won. Again you strutted slowly up to the man that had won and stood there with your eyes closed, breathing heavily as he turned you around and unzipped your short black skirt, tugging it down to fall at your feet. You stepped out of it and bent over at the waist to pick it up, slowly, so that everyone could get a good look at your lacy sheer panties. Another round of drinks and another hand…

This time I won and you lost your heels one at a time as you lifted each leg placing one foot at a time on the table in front of me. By now things were getting hot and sexy, as all of us realized what the night would hold. The next hand was won by a new man and he undid your bra, pausing to cup your breasts and lick your nipples to aching hardness.

Next went your little panties. As the man slid them off of your hips, you gave a small moan, the material of the crotch sticking to your sopping pussy lips. Another gasp of surprise as they all saw your piercings clearly. The shiny silver rings that adorned your hood and pussy lips sparkeled and shimed as you quivered. You took your panties out of his hand and spreading your legs slightly, wiped your juices on them, moaning again, then bent over and rubbed them against his lips, leaving a wet trail behind and giving the guys behind you a good look at your swollen, wet pussy.

I won next, and your garters and stockings came off. You sat on the table astride me as I slowly rolled them down your legs and slipped them off of your sexy feet. You squirmed and moaned looking like you were about to cum without ever having been touched.

Now you were totally naked in front of four strange men and me. Knowing what came next we wasted no time in dealing the next hand. After a furious round of betting and some angry mutters when a tall dark man won, we all looked at you with expectation. As we had arranged, you padded over to him naked and knelt at his side. Looking up into his face, you slowly unzipped his pants and fished his hard cock out. Looking down at it, you bent your head and gently lapped your tongue along it's length. He groaned and reached for your head, but you shook it and told him to mind the rules. You see, the rules were that the men couldn't touch you in any way. The good news was that as each hand was played out, you would move from man to man slowly sucking the cock of the new winner each time until only one of us was left.

Play went on and one by one, we all had a turn. Winning a hand and enjoying your hot wet mouth until the next hand was won. The same man seldom won twice in a row as it was difficult for him to concentrate with your talented mouth bobbing up and down on his cock. This meant that the game went on for over an hour though, as there was never a winner twice in a row.

Finally, the men started running out of chips and one by one were eliminated from the game. As they were dealt out, they each removed their clothes and sat back down waiting. Some of them were stroking their hard cocks and licking their lips as they watched you suck the rest of us off.

Finally, it was down to just two of us. Me and the man that had won the first hand. You were busy bobbing up and down in his lap, slurping and sucking away and he was having trouble playing well. At last I won and you stood up, wiping your lips across the back of your hand. The other man and I stepped out of our clothes as the others stood up to watch you as you came around the table to me. You ran your hands across my chest and put your lips against mine kissing me deeply as you stroked my rock hard cock.

Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore and I pushed you back onto the table amidst the chips and cards. Without being asked, the others came forward and started caressing your naked body making you moan and quiver. As I stepped between your legs, a man on each side of me grasped the leg nearest to him and pulled them back and up. I grabbed your hips and positioned you so that your ass was at the edge of the table and dropped down to fasten my mouth over your sopping pussy. You instantly came in my mouth, flooding it with your juices which I greedily drank down.

When your orgasm subsided, I stood up and roughly plunged my full length into your pussy, making you cum again. As I fucked you, the others caressed your body, some biting your nipples, some rubbing your ass while two held your legs back for me to gain access to your hot pussy. The last man tilted your head back over the edge of the table and slowly slid his cock between your lips, gently fucking your mouth as you groaned around his huge cock.

It didn’t’ take me long to cum inside you and as I stepped away, another man took my place without missing a stroke. We all shuffled around as he fucked you deep and hard. I moved to your mouth and you licked my cum and your juices off of my cock. In this way, we all took turns with you. Touching you, fucking your mouth and pussy, cumming inside you so that soon you didn’t know who was where. You face was covered in cum as you constantly licked a new man clean. Your pussy was soaked and running with our cum as we all took at least two and sometimes three turns at your pussy.

Finally, we were all exhausted and without a word, the others got dressed and left. You were left lying on the table shaking and panting from hours of hard fucking and sucking. I gathered you up and tucked you into bed with a smile on my face thinking, "Just wait till next time when all the wives have their turn!”