PDA

View Full Version : What happens when I yell

nicole2309
10-24-2005, 12:41 AM
I never should have lost my temper with him, I know better than to even think about raising my voice to him, and look where it got me. Those were the thoughts running through my head as I sat in the middle of the room tied so tightly and skillfully that I couldn’t even think about getting out of this one. He had also placed a blindfold on my and put a ball gag in my mouth. I had been here for what seemed like hours. I didn’t know if this was going to be the worst part of the punishment or was he just taking his time thinking up my punishment. Either way, for now at least I was stuck here… blindfolded, bound, and gagged.

Wait, was that the door I heard open? Yea it was, I could hear his footsteps as he walked over to me. I knew that he was sitting there in the chair, watching me. I heard his footsteps as he got up and walked toward me. “Now sweetheart, have you had time to think about what you did wrong?” he asked while he gently stroked my cheek with his finger. I quickly nodded my head yes. I knew that I was ready to get out of these ropes. I suppose he had other plans for me though, he undid the ropes from my legs and stood me up. Next, he led me to the bed and laid me down onto my stomach. Before I knew what was going on I realized he was tying my ankles to the bed posts.

“Damn,” I muttered into the gag. I couldn’t believe I still had more to go through. All for just a little yelling and swearing. I knew I was definitely going to start making more of an effort to keep my temper under control after this. He finished tying up my ankles and then he undid my wrists for just a moment before he stretched my arms out one by one and tied them to the headboard. I heard his footsteps as he walked away and closed the door behind him. How much longer was he going to drag this out? I just wanted it to be over, to me the being tied up alone in here was worse than any beating that he had ever given me.

After what again seemed like hours, he rose from his chair and walked toward the bed. This time instead of his gentle touch on my cheek, I felt the whip fall across my ass. It was a really hard blow for the first strike, and it was quickly followed by another and another. It didn’t take long before I was whimpering into the gag and trying to hold back my tears. I lost count of how many times I felt his whip smack against my bottom, but by now I was sure that it was bright red. I was starting to go numb, each crack of the whip hurt less and less now. The next thing I felt was not the whip but something else, I screamed into that rubber gag as I felt the cold ice cube run along each of the marks that the whip had left. After I got over the shock of the cold, the ice felt a little bit soothing to my sore bottom, but that only lasted for a minute. Soon, the ice was just bringing back all of the sensation. Again, I couldn’t help but to start to whimper again. When he heard this we took the ice away and brought back the whip. Never in my life would I have dreamed that I would have been glad to have him using the whip on me. He went back and forth over and over, the burning of the whip followed by the extreme cold of the ice. My whole body started to tingle all over; it was like a wave was washing over me. I didn’t really feel the pain anymore, but I knew that he was still there taking his anger out on my ass. But, now it felt different, my body was aware of everything that was going on, but it didn’t hurt anymore. I felt like I was flying, each whack of the whip felt like it sent me higher.

Next, he untied my ankles and wrists, removed the gag, and turned me over onto my back. He never spoke a word, he just straddled my face bent down and started to lap at my pussy with his tongue. I instinctively took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to twirl my tongue around it. Then I took him as far into my mouth as this position would allow. I sucked his cock as hard as I could, I just wanted to make him feel as good as I did right then. It didn’t take long before I felt my orgasm building up inside me. The pleasure of release washed over me as his tongue assaulted my cunt His tongue sliding in and out of me while his thumb rubbed on my swollen clit. My body started to quake as I came hard all over his tongue. I could feel my juices running down making a big wet spot under my ass. He loves it when I cum, and that was just enough to push him over the edge. His cock started to jerk in my mouth and I could feel streams of his hot, sweet cum start to shoot into my throat. I love getting to taste his cum; it almost sent me into another orgasm… but then he stopped. I wanted to protest, then remembered what my butt had just been through, and decided that I’d keep my complaints to myself.