PDA

View Full Version : The New Teacher

jackthomas12
10-02-2005, 07:42 AM
I had started junior year with a bang, literally. Katie and I fucked every chance we got until she started her law school classes and I started back to high school. When Mom went on a date, we fucked, when Mom went out with friends, we fucked, when Mom ran down to the grocery store to pick up some milk, we fucked. We fucked in every room in the house over the next week. And once, just for good measure, in the late evening, we fucked on the back deck. By the time the school year began, I felt like the most experienced man in the world.

The only possible worry in my life was that junior year was make-it or break-it time academically. This was the last year, and the most important year, of grades that colleges would see. And the courses were going to be challenging. I had two AP courses (American History and Spanish), along with pre-calc and physics, plus some puff courses (english and art). Physics, even more than the APs, I expected to be a ball-buster. Mrs. Franklin was an old battle-axe who'd taken pleasure for years in crushing the academic dreams of America's youth.

Then I heard the glorious news as I walked to class with my buddy, Eric.

"The Wicked Witch is dead, man," said Eric. "Franklin retired."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"Sweet," I said, eloquently.

We walked into the classroom, and I nearly tripped over Eric, who'd stopped short. Our new teacher was sitting at her desk.

She was young, had to be just out of college. She was blonde. She had fair skin and bright blue eyes. Her lips were full and red. She was wearing a lightweight blouse, a large pair of breasts pushing against the fabric. From the way she was sitting, turned in the chair with her legs crossed, wearing a knee length skirt, we could see lean, athletic legs and feet in white high heels. She was dressed conservatively, but there was no hiding a fantastic body.

"Oh shit," whispered Eric as we walked to a couple of desks in the back row, "Our teacher is HOT!"

"Hottest teacher since Ms. Warren," I agreed. Ms. Warren had been the art teacher our freshman year, and had been featured in several of my masturbation fantasies that year.

"Hotter than Ms. Warren," Eric argued as we sat down. "She had that wierd artsy thing. This chick looks like a sorority type."

Sure enough, our teacher (the name Melissa Miles was written on the board) had that sorority look. Her hair was shoulder length, and clearly was professionally styled. She wore diamond earrings, a necklace, and had perfectly applied makeup. Her nails looked like they had a French manicure. Ms. Warren had been more the no-makeup, earthy hot babe type. As far as I was concerned, it was hard to choose between Ms. Warren and Ms. Miles - given my choice, I'd have taken them both, preferably at the same time, and preferably with copious amounts of babe-on-babe action involved.

When class started, I immediately fell deeply in love with Ms. Miles. She was nice, she was a lively instructor, and she was clearly very bright. She had, indeed, just graduated from college with a double major in physics and applied math. I could see no rings on her fingers, which made her single.

I did very well in her class, particularly because I stared at her from the beginning to the end of every session. Eric and I both moved from the back row to the front by the second class, since the view was spectacular up there.

I was surprised, at the first football game of the season, to see Ms. Miles up in the stands. I'd checked out all the cheerleaders, of course. Danielle and Kim were looking particularly hot. And I'd seen Katie and Mom up in the stands. Katie had given me a pre-game blowjob that still had my head spinning, particularly since she'd dared to do it in the woods out behind the football field. But I saw, two rows in front of them, Ms. Miles, sitting with a group of teachers who always came to the games. She was wearing a t-shirt and tight shorts, and the form fitting clothes confirmed everything I'd ever thought about her body. It was spectacular.

I had a great game. Ten tackles, one interception, and a quarterback sack, though I got burned deep for a touchdown in the second quarter that had Coach beating me in the helmet when I came off the field. But we won, 27-10. The party was great. Even better, on Monday, Ms. Miles said as I came in, "Jack! Great game! Especially the pressure you got on the safety blitz. It really messed up their timing on offense."

I paused, "You a big football fan, Ms. Miles?"

"Florida State University," she grinned. "Go 'Noles. I love football."

"Cool," I said, once again displaying my firm command of the English language.

So, things were good. Until my first Pre-Calc test. Between football, Katie, and my other courses (particularly my newfound love of physics), I hadn't put in the time. I bombed the test. I was still talking about it with Eric when we walked into Ms. Miles' room.

"What's going on?" she asked.

I told her. 65. Gonna take some work.

She shook her head, "Jeez, Jack. You're way too smart for that kind of grade. You were the second highest score on our first test last week, and you can't be good at physics and stink at math. It just doesn't happen."

I shrugged, "I'll get it together Ms. Miles."

She said, "If you need some help, remember I also majored in math. Since I'm not grading you in pre-calc, I can tutor you."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She nodded, "Absolutely. I charge, but not that much."

"I'd love the help," I said. Not to mention the chance to spend a little one-on-one time with Ms. Miles.

After class, Eric grinned, "You fucking dog. I should have bombed that test!"

I had football practice daily after school, so Ms. Miles scheduled our first session at her apartment. She was going to cook dinner, and we'd go over my test while we ate.

We were 3-0 at this point, the season going well, but we were a little banged up. Our starting running back had an ankle sprain, my right cornerback had a bruised hip, and our quarterback had sore ribs from a particularly nasty sack the last game. We were going against a creampuff on Friday, so Coach decided to cancel practice Thursday, and he called practice a half-hour early on Wednesday.

I grabbed a shower after practice. Ms. Miles wasn't expecting me until 6:30. It was 5:45. Her apartment and my house were in opposite directions, so there was no point swinging by home. I called her apartment to see if I could come over early, but I got a busy signal. I figured, what the hell, and headed to her place.

She lived in a nice suburban apartment community, a bunch of three story buildings built around a couple of courtyards, with a pool, tennis courts, and exercise facility in the middle of the place. I walked up to her third story apartment and rang the doorbell. After a minute, the door opened.

There was Ms. Miles. She was wearing a towel. Her hair was wet. She looked at me in surprise, and glanced back at the clock. She said, "Jack! Sorry, I thought we said 6:30. I'd taken a run, and was getting a shower..."

"No, we said 6:30. Coach called practice early, so I came over," I said quickly. "Sorry to catch you off guard."

She smiled, making sure her towel was properly tucked. It was clear she was nude under the towel, or at least I hoped so. Her large breasts swelled, plenty of cleavage showing above the towel. The towel hung down to her upper thighs, maybe a couple inches below her crotch. She had amazing legs. "Well, come on in. Grab a drink out of the fridge. Give me a few minutes to get dressed, then I'll get dinner going. Stir fry okay?"

"Absolutely," I said, thrilled to be invited in. She closed the door behind me and disappeared into the hallway back to her bedroom. The apartment was small. The entryway was open to a galley kitchen, eating area, and the living room.

I heard Ms. Miles call, "My roommate said she'd be back late, so we should get some quiet to go over your test."

"Sure thing, Ms. Miles," I said.

She laughed, "Listen, Jack, outside of school, call me Melissa." She appeared a minute later, her wet hair brushed back. She was wearing a tight Florida State t-shirt, celebrating their 150th straight ACC title, and tight burgundy shorts with the letters "FSU" in gold across her tight ass. She looked every bit like a college babe, with a fantastic body. I drank my coke, watching her pull a little bowl of marinating beef and another bowl of vegetables out of the fridge. She poured some peanut oil in a wok and, within ten minutes, had a fantastic stir fry done. She ladled it over white rice and we sat and ate and she went over my test, problem by problem. The way she broke it down for me, I had 100 times better understanding of the material than Mr. Simpkins had been able to give me. Along with being hot, Melissa was a phenomenal teacher.

I had three more lessons with her before the next test. In that time I met her roommate, Susan. Susan was a brunette, one of Melissa's college friends. She was petite, but with nice tits and a sexy little body. Susan was funny and friendly, and gave Melissa endless shit when she was trying to be the serious tutor. And, even better, Susan was a flirt.

"Nice work, Melissa. All the guys in that school that are struggling with math, and you pick the hottie to work with," Susan said the first time I met her.

"He's my STUDENT!" Melissa said in mock indignation.

Susan rolled her eyes at me, "Whatever. Let me guess, Jack. Football player, right?"

"Yeah," I laughed.

Susan nodded, "She has this THING for football guys. The uniform. Hey, Melissa, is this the guy you were raving about - the safety?"

"Shut up!" Melissa said, laughing.

Susan grinned wickedly, "Thought so. Jack, you're so golden in physics. Unless you give up the game winning touchdown, then you flunk."

"Got it," I said, laughing.

The second time I met Susan, she strolled in the apartment in a string bikini. Melissa and I were reviewing the practice problems for the upcoming week in pre-calc, when the brunette strolled in with a beach towel over her arm, flip-flops on her feet, her sexy body clad only in a skimpy green string bikini. My eyes popped wide.

"Shit, Susan!" Melissa said, completely dropping the respectable teacher mode, "I'm trying to keep Jack focused here!"

"Then maybe you should put on that black micro-thong you wore in Cancun last year," Susan said, tossing her towel onto a chair and heading into the kitchen for a glass of water.

"You are awful!" Melissa protested.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," I said.

"See?" Susan asked, walking into the living room in her bikini, glass of water in hand.

"You two are, like, soulmates," Melissa shook her head, laughing along with us.

Susan finished her water, headed into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on. I was completely distracted. And then I saw a bikini top fly out of the bathroom, followed by a bikini bottom. Susan was nude in there.

"Suddenly I have to go use the bathroom," I said to Melissa.

"I'll bet you do," she replied. "Go ahead."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Think she wouldn't play that kind of prank on me?" asked Melissa. "She's done it before."

Between the "micro-thong you wore in Cancun" comment and this statement, I was getting the idea that my physics teacher/math tutor was a party girl in college.

I stood up, glanced back at Melissa. She winked at me, sitting on the couch in her tight t-shirt and shorts, looking absolutely smoking. I loved the devilish side of her. It was incredibly hot.

I walked down the hallway to the bathroom, passing Melissa's room on one side, Susan's on the other. Susan had left the bathroom door open, the better to tease me with. I walked into the bathroom. They had an opaque shower curtain. Behind it the water was running and Susan was humming a rock tune while she showered.

"Don't mind me," I said, almost laughing in mid-sentence. "Just gotta use the bathroom."

Susan stopped humming. She peeked out of from behind the curtain, "Jack! Did Melissa send you back here?"

"Yep," I said.

"You really have to pee?" she asked.

"Nah," I said.

"You want to help me get her back?" Susan asked.

"Sure," I grinned.

"Then get in the shower with me."

"Excuse me?" I asked, not quite sure I'd heard her.

Susan grinned, "Come on. Don't say anything. In about five minutes, she'll come back to investigate, and we'll get her good."

She closed the shower curtain, giggling now. I weighed my options. I could chicken out, head back out and continue my lesson with my hot teacher, and see how things played out. But I knew they would play out platonically, with maybe a little more flirting. But that line would have been drawn. By me. That was no way to live.

I stripped off my shirt, shorts, and boxers. My cock was swelling rapidly. I stepped into the shower behind Susan. She was rinsing off, facing the faucet, her back to me. Her dark hair was jet black when wet, hanging straight down between her shoulder blades. Her 5'3" body was petite, with a slim waist. Her bare ass was incredibly sweet - round and perky. As she raised her arm, brushing water out of her hair, I saw her tits from behind, nice and large and round. She heard me moving the shower curtain, and looked over her shoulder.

When she looked down at my cock, her eyes got wide. She giggled, "Shit, you've got a big dick! This is going to be so good! Melissa's going to pass out when she sees you!"

"Need any help washing anywhere?" I asked.

Susan turned around, letting the water course down her from behind. I looked down at her round tits, her pink nipples erect, at her flat abs, and at the little patch of dark hair above her pink labia. She was hot, and she knew it.

"Nah," she said, rubbing her hands across her tits, "I think I've got everything covered. But why don't you go ahead and get in the water?"

I moved forward, turned to the side so that my cock was facing her. She moved close enough to me as we traded places at her bare breasts brushed against my body, and my semi-hard cock rubbed her legs and crotch. I turned under the water, my back to the faucet, making sure that I was facing Susan. She giggled, reaching forward and stroking my cock playfully.

"Gotta get it hard for Melissa," she said, rubbing it with both hands. Whatever the reason, I was just enjoying it, looking at her hot body, feeling and seeing her hands on my cock. I sprang to full erection immediately.

We heard Melissa's voice a couple feet away, just outside of the bathroom, "You guys okay in there?"

"Doing just fine," Susan said. "Why don't you join us?"

She slid the curtain open, and Melissa stared at us in surprise. Susan was standing there, brushing back her hair. I was under the water, my cock rock hard. Melissa looked at me, at my hard cock, and her jaw dropped.

"Water's great," I said.

"I'll bet," Melissa said, starting to laugh. "I can't believe you two did this!"

"Like I said, Melissa," said Susan. "You know how to pick 'em. Did you know his dick was this big when you offered to tutor him?"

"I didn't even think about his dick," Melissa said, still laughing. She was also still looking at me.

"Come on, teach," I said. "Get in the shower." I desperately wanted her to.

She grinned, "Do you want to see me naked, Jack?"

"Hell yes!" I said.

"Well, you've got a pre-calc test Monday. If you ace it, then instead of our regularly scheduled tutoring session on Wednesday, you can just hold off on that post-practice shower until you get here, and we can share the shower. That's what you get for an A. Anything less, and you'll have to go on fantasizing what's under these clothes." She paused, and winked before leaving the bathroom, and said, "I don't have to fantasize anymore."

I watched her walk out of the bathroom, my cock aching. Susan stepped out of the shower, laughing, and began to dry off.

"Good luck on the test, Jack," she said. "I'll make her offer double or nothing."

I turned off the water, my cock erect. Both of them. I had to ace the test.

I studied for that test like I'd never studied before. I skipped the Friday night post-game party (anyway, I'd been lousy, distracted, and only an absolutely stud performance by our quarterback had allowed us to beat a pretty average team 42-35). Instead of the party, I studied. And fucked Katie. Okay, I fucked Katie more than I studied. But Saturday and Sunday I was all over the books. Granted, on both nights Katie was out with different boyfriends, so I couldn't have fucked her anyway. But I really did study hard.

On Monday morning, Melissa (now Ms. Miles, since we were at school), acted as if it were any other day. But as we filed out after class, she asked me casually, "How'd the test go, Jack?"

"I think I crushed it," I said confidently. And it had felt like a crush. But the anxiety was tremendous. What if I screwed up a couple of problems? What if I got an A-, and Melissa only honored the bet for an A? What if I crushed it just fine, but everyone else did, and Mr. Simpkins hit us with a downward curve (he was just the kind of bastard to do that) that dropped me below an A?

"Good," she said lightly. "I hope so."

To anyone around us, it was completely innocuous. But it got my cock stirring in a way that made walking to the next class a little difficult.

Mr. Simpkins handed back the test papers at the end of class on Wednesday morning. My heart was pounding. I must have looked nervous. Mark, one of buds, sitting next to me said, "Fuck, Jack, relax. I know you bombed the first test, but c'mon. You've got like, 80% of the grade still to go. Besides, this one was easier."

Mark thought it was easy?! Downward fucking curve alert.

Simpkins handed me my test, face down. On the back was scrawled, "Better." Not "Amazing!", "Stupendous!", "You aced it!", or "You're getting laid by your hot physics teacher and her hot roommate tonight!". Just, "Better."

I turned the test over. 96%. A.

I sighed happily.

Ten minutes later I showed the test to Ms. Miles. She smiled, "Good job! Mission accomplished!"

The rest of the day was a blur. On Monday and Tuesday, I'd been a stud in practice, trying to make up for my slack-ass performance on Friday, getting out all my pent up sexual energy by causing immense pain to my teammates. Wednesday, on the other hand, was like Friday revisited.

After practice, coach said, "Jack, if you don't get your fucking head out of your fucking ass you will be fucking watching the fucking game on Friday fucking night from right next to fucking Peterson." Peterson was a skinny freshman, our third string placekicker. It was as low an insult as Coach could come up with. The six f-bombs in the sentence were just there to show he still cared.

With that lovely serenade still ringing in my ears, I drove, stinking, in my car to Melissa's apartment. I practically ran up the steps. I rang the doorbell. No answer. Hmmm. I rang it again. No answer. Just as my heart began to sink into my shoes, I turned and saw Melissa and Susan jogging into the parking lot. They stopped in front of the building, and Susan looked up and waved.

Moments later they were with me on the balcony, sweaty and fantastic. Melissa unlocked the door and opened it.

"Shower time!" said Susan happily.

Once in the apartment, Susan closed the door and locked it. She took my hand, Melissa following us, and led me to the bathroom. Susan quickly turned on the water, turned, and began to peel off my shirt. I raised my arms, letting her disrobe me. I kicked off my shoes, let her pull down my shorts and boxers and jock strap. My cock had been hurting in my jock ever since I got in the car. It sprang out, quickly hardening.

"We definitely need to clean this!" Susan laughed. She peeled off her sportsbra, exposing her beautiful round tits to me. Then, right in front of my hardening cock, she bent over, peeling down her running shorts and panties, taking off her socks last. Her shoulder bumped against my rising cock as she stripped all that off, and she batted my cock playfully as she stood up. She opened the curtain and stepped into the warm water of the shower. I followed her.

"Come on, Melissa!" she said, turning under the water.

Melissa smiled, turning her back to us. She pulled her tank top over her head, then took off her sports bra. I watched every movement, my cock getting rock hard. Her bare back was lean and slim. She looked over her shoulder at me, seeing that I was staring at her. She kicked off her shoes, bent and peeled off her socks. In doing so, I saw her tits as she bent over, large and round. I was dying to get a better look. Melissa hooked her thumbs into her tight shorts, still bent over, and peeled them down, taking her panties with them. Her ass was sweet and round. As she got the pants and panties to her ankles, I saw her pink twat. I was hard as iron. I could have cum just watching. She stepped out of her clothes, giving me a nice view of her twat from behind. Then she stood, nude, her back still to me. She clasped her arms over her front, covering her nipples with her left arm and hand, her pussy with her right hand. She walked into the shower, teasing me by not quite exposing it all. But she still was so hot. She moved behind me, and then she dropped her arms, pressing her bare tits against my back. She slipped her hands around my waist, and I looked down to see her hands close around my hard cock.

She whispered, "You understand that what happens here doesn't get back to school."

"Yes," I moaned, feeling her hands move on my cock.

"Susan was right," she whispered, still stroking me. "Part of the reason I offered to tutor you is that I was hot for you. When I saw you in the shower, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I've been thinking about your cock since last week."

"Oh, God," I moaned. I looked down at her hands, then in front of me at Susan applying a soapy washcloth to her body.

Melissa continued, "In class, ever since last week, I've been thinking about your cock as I taught you all. When you showed me the test today, I got so wet. Could you tell I was wet when I was teaching class?"

"No," I said.

"I imagined you taking me right there, in front of the whole class, over my desk," she whispered, pressing her body against my back, squeezing my wet cock. "I thought about sucking your cock, then you bending me over and fucking me from behind."

Susan turned under the water, rinsing off, and she soaped up the washcloth again. She reached down, rubbing the wet, soapy cloth on my dick. Melissa moved one hand down to the base of my cock, the other onto my balls, letting Susan lather up my cock. Then Melissa took the washcloth, lathering my balls with it. It felt so amazing, everything they were doing. Susan and Melissa turned me around, so that Melissa was under the water, and Susan was in front of me. Melissa took the washcloth off my cock, began to lather up her body. I looked over my shoulder at her, but she had her back turned to me, and I could only admire her sexy back and her tight little ass. I felt Susan's hands on my hard cock, and I loked down. She was kneeling down in front of me. The brunette looked up at me, licked her lips, and began to kiss my cock. I moaned, watching her. She slid her lips over my cockhead, all the while stroking and massaging my wet shaft and balls.

As Susan sucked my cock, I felt Melissa begin to lather up my body with her washcloth. Her hands were on me, her tits pressing against my back as she reached around me to rub my chest and abs. She kissed my neck as she cleaned me, Susan licking and sucking and stroking my cock. I reached behind my back, my hand moving down Melissa's abs, finding her twat, massaging it softly. She was bare shaven, as I'd suspected. I felt the hard nub of her clit and began to stroke it.

"That's so good, Jack," she purred.

Melissa turned me, so that I was standing sideways in the shower. I leaned against the wall, watching her kneel down. The water sprayed over she and Susan as they knelt on the floor of the shower. Melissa brought her lips to my cock, sharing it with Susan, both of them licking and sucking me as I stood and watched them. Melissa's left hand was on my shaft, her right hand working her own pussy as she knelt there. Susan had her right hand on my balls, squeezing them, her left hand on my hip. It was so hot watching them down there, licking and sucking me. I moaned happily.

"Are you going to cum on us, Jack?" Susan asked.

"If you two keep doing that, I will," I answered.

"I don't want him to cum yet," Melissa said. She and Susan stood, both of them still stroking my cock, and they kissed me, pressing their nude bodies against mine in the shower. I knew what they wanted.

I knelt down, the water splashing over my face. They stood, looking down at me. Susan lifted her left foot, setting it on the edge of the tub, and Melissa did the same with her right. I touched both of their twats with my hands, then leaned forward and kissed Susan's. She moaned, squeezing her own breasts as I worked my tongue over her pussy. Then I heard another sound, and looked up. I saw my teacher kissing her roommate, a passionate kiss, their tongues touching, their hands on one another's bodies. I rubbed Melissa's clit with my fingers, slid a finger into Susan, and licked Susan's clit happily. Susan moaned as she kissed Melissa. I kissed her clit, then turned my head, enjoying the spray of water over me. I slipped a finger into Melissa, making her gasp happily, and I flicked my tongue over her clit.

"Do you think this is Jack's first time eating pussy?" Susan asked, moaning.

"No," gasped Melissa. "Jack's been practicing with someone!"

The two of them kissed again. I looked up, saw Melissa squeezing Susan's breasts with her right hand. Susan reached down and her fingertips touched my tongue and Melissa's twat. I slipped my finger from Melissa's pussy, sliding my tongue in between her labia, giving Susan room to pleasure her twat. Melissa began breathing faster, gasping more loudly. Susan worked her clit with her fingers, and I explored her with my tongue, both of us working to bring her to her climax. I moved my fingers inside Susan, pleasuring her, but concentrating on making my teacher cum. Melissa, gasped, moaned, her right hand dropping off Susan's tits and grasping my hair. She came, crying out happily, her body shaking with her ecstacy. Susan kept working her clit, I drove my tongue into her pussy, feeling her juices flow into my mouth. I gripped her right hip with my left hand, helping to support her as she orgasmed for us. She cried out happily, cumming hard.

Susan pushed my wrist down, easing my fingers out of her twat, and she sat down at the back end of the tub, her shoulders against the wall, her legs spread. She said, "Jack, put the water on me. And Melissa, I want your mouth on my pussy."

I stood, doing as she said, changing the angle of the shower head so that the water splashed over her tits and abs and pussy. Melissa turned and knelt down, on her knees on the floor of the tub, and she leaned forward, bringing her mouth to Susan's sweet twat. I watched, enjoying the sight of my teacher on the floor of the tub, her hands around Susan's thighs, her mouth of Susan's pussy, her ass perked up right beneath me. Susan squeezed her own breasts, watching Melissa eat her pussy, moaning happily. I looked at Melissa down there, and knew why Susan had chosen that position.

I knelt behind my teacher, sliding my hands over her ass to her hips. My cock was rock hard. I pressed the head to her twat, and she moaned. She reached back between her legs and touched my cockhead, helping to position it. I slid forward, my cockhead easing into her tight, warm twat. She was wet, but she was tight, and I took my time, working my head slowly into her, then easing my shaft forward and back, driving deeper and deeper. Melissa moaned, working on Susan's pussy, trying to pleasure her roommate while I fucked her from behind. Susan watched us, mouth open, breathing hard in her building ecstacy. I drove my cock as deep in Melissa as I could, and she came, moaning and gasping into Susan's pussy. I pumped her while she came, feeling her pussy squeezing my cock. It felt amazing. My orgasm began to rise. Melissa kept cumming, one orgasm following another immediately. Susan closed her eyes, her mouth open, her hands on her tits, and she cried out with her climax, Melissa's tongue working its magic on her pussy. I pumped harder, faster, keeping Melissa at her climax, and then my own orgasm surged. I pushed deep in her, my cum shooting into her twat, my body shaking. The warm water poured over all three of us as we orgasmed together, all of us gasping and moaning with ecstacy. We bucked, moved together, all cumming, our climaxes subsiding slowly.

Melissa eased off of me, standing. Susan rose, turning, letting Melissa sit on the back edge of the tub. Melissa spread her legs, her feet on the rim of the tub, her tight ass perched on the back rim. Susan knelt down, on her hands and knees in front of me, bringing her mouth to Melissa's engorged, pink twat. She licked Melissa, her tongue slipping into her, lapping my cum out of her. I took Susan's hips in my hands and pushed my cock against her perked up twat. She moved back on me, encouraging me, and I slipped my cockhead into her. My cock was still hypersensitive from the long hard orgasm in Melissa, and Susan's pussy squeezed it as it entered. The feeling was almost unbearably good. I worked my cock into her, watching her lick and kiss Melissa's pussy. Melissa looked down, watching her roommate, moaning with pleasure. I drove my cock deep into Susan, causing her to gasp, and then I began to pump her pussy, slowly at first, the pace and force increasing steadily. Susan took my cock, her body bucking in front of me, her hands hanging onto Melissa's thighs, her mouth on Melissa's pussy. I looked at my teacher's perfect body, at the expression of passion and pleasure on her face as she looked down at her roommate eating her pussy and taking my cock. Susan came, writhing on my cock, rubbing her lips on Melissa's pussy, moaning and gasping with the pleasure. I kept fucking her, making her cum again and again, loving the ecstacy I was giving her, until another orgasm built for me, and I came inside her, gasping with the force of my climax.

Melissa rose out of the tub, opening the curtain, drying herself. Susan eased off of me, following her roommate's lead. I turned off the shower, following them out, and Melissa dried me with her own towel.

They led me out to Melissa's bedroom, and I watched as they climbed onto the bed. They kissed lovingly, Melissa on top of Susan, straddling her, Susan's legs spread open as she lay. Their twats were in front of me. I climbed onto the bed, kneeling behind them, and began to massage their pussies with both hands, hearing them gasp and moan happily as I did. They continued kissing, letting me pleasure them both with my fingers, while my cock grew rock hard again.

I leaned over Melissa, and pressed my cockhead against her pussy, sliding into her. She gasped, kissed Susan more and more passionately as my cock drove into her twat. I fucked her slowly and patiently, moving my cock in long slow strokes in and out of her, bringing her steadily to her climax. She came, sandwiched between Susan and I, her roommate kissing her, stroking her body, while I drove my cock deep into her.

As she came down from her orgasm, I slipped my cock out of her, and sat upright. I moved my pelvis forward again, Susan's legs now over my and arms. Melissa, still on top of Susan, turned her body so that she could reach back between herself and her roommate, and she moved my cock foward, into Susan's wet pussy. I pulled Susan onto me, watching her arch her back, gasping as I entered her. Melissa rolled off of her, lying next to her, her left fingertips working on Susan's clit. She kissed Susan as the brunette gasped and moaned with my slow fucking. Susan writhed in front of me, bucking on me, her climax building rapidly. And she orgasmed, my cock deep inside her, Melissa's fingertips on her clit, cumming hard, crying out with pleasure. Melissa looked at me, winking as we made her roommate cum for us.

"You just stay in that position," Susan gasped to Melissa. Melissa was on her side, and she did as she was told.

I slid my cock out of Susan, rock hard and wet. I turned, laying down between Melissa's legs, moving up the bed so my cock pressed against Melissa's twat. Her right leg was beneath me, and she raised her left over my hip. I took her hip with my left hand. Susan rose to her knees, brushed her dark hair back, and then lay on her side, her face at Melissa's twat, her pussy in front of Melissa's face. Melissa eagerly brought her lips to Susan's pussy, licking her passionately. Susan, surprised by her roommate's vigor, gasped, then she gripped my cockshaft and eased me into my teacher. I moaned happily at the feel of Melissa's sweet, tight, wet pussy on me again. Susan brought her lips to Melissa's clit, and she began to kiss and lick her as my cock moved deeper and deeper in. Melissa moaned happily, working on Susan's cunt, eating her roommate furiously. Susan wrapped her left arm around Melissa, her hand gripping Melissa's tight ass, her lips and tongue working on Melissa's clit as my cock moved in and out of her tight pussy. Melissa came for us, moaning and gasping into Susan's twat, bringing Susan to a climax of her own. Both of them bucked together, cumming in front of me, and I felt my own orgasm rising for the third time that afternoon. I fucked faster and faster, harder and harder, gasping. My climax hit hard, a wonderful, almost painful orgasm that made my head spin as I bucked deep inside Melissa, hearing her cum with me.

The three of us came together, moaning and writhing together in ecstacy. Finally Melissa eased off of me, gasping, brushing her wet hair back as she sat up in the bed. My wet cock bounced against Susan's face, and Susan happily licked and kissed it, then stroked it as she kissed and sucked my balls. The last drops of my cum eased out of my cockhead, sliding down onto Susan's hands.

As I'd promised, not one word of the episode made it back to school, and by the time next Wednesday had rolled around, Melissa was confident in my ability to keep our secret. When she taught class, I still spent the entire lecture staring at her, but only she and I knew that there was more behind my gaze than behind the gaze of every other boy in the room. In school she was Ms. Miles.

I had no idea how things would be at our next session. But on Wednesday afternoon, when I rang the doorbell, she answered and I knew. Melissa opened the doorway and stood inside wearing nothing but a pair of strappy black high heels. She closed the door behind me and pulled down my shorts, then proceeded to give me an incredible blowjob there in the entryway. She sucked my cock wonderfully, working it over with her lips and tongue until I came in her mouth. She swallowed my load, squeezing every drop of chism out of me and licking me clean.

Once I'd cum, she stood, licking her lips, and said, "That was just to remind you how good it is. For the rest of the year, the deal stands. You get an A on your math test, you get to fuck me. Now lets get to work."

Despite that 65 on the first test, I ended the year with a 94 average in pre-calc, and talked my mom into bankrolling Ms. Miles as my tutor for calculus my senior year.