PDA

View Full Version : Working Up an Appetite

Moonshine
09-27-2005, 07:16 AM
My wife and I are swingers. In fact, that's how we met. We were both with other partners at the time we met, but we both felt an instant attraction to each other. Anyway, on with my story. I had been woking the night shift at the local factory and wer barely had enough time for each other since she works days. When I was finally changed to days, we once again started up our "swinging" life style. After moving to the day shift, I became friends with this guy, Jason. We had it arranged that when Friday rolled around, we would take our wives out to a nice resturant and then go to the bars. We had so much fun with this new couple that this became the new routine. My wife, Anna, and Jason's wife, Sue, became good friends too. For some reason, Jason was moved to the night shift. He insisted though that Sue keep going out with Anna and me. Hey, I didn't mind this arrangement. I was one guy out with two sexy ladies.

One Friday night, as Sue arrived at our house a little early wanting to know if she could ready here. Little did I know that this had been prearranged. I was almost ready when she arrived. After saying "hello" and letting her in, she went on upstairs to the bedroom that Anna and I shared too get ready. Finishing up downstairs, I could hear giggles and laughter from upstairs. I knew that my wife was enjoying having another female around when getting ready. I sure wasn't much help in picking out clothes that looked good.

"Are you two ready yet," I called up the stairs.

"Come here, Stuart," my wife called.

"Just great," I thought, "now there's gonna be two of them wanting my opinion." I climbed the stairs and walked into our bedroom. I stopped dead in my tracks. Laying there on our bed was my wife and Sue, completely naked. Trust me guys, instant erection. Anna and I had often thought about invinting Jason and Sue into our bed and now here was Sue.

"Sue and I thought that you might like to work up and appetite before eating," my wife said smiling.

"Hell yeah," I exclaimed. The two of them started kissing as I removed my clothes and revealed my thick eight inches. I noticed Sue's eye widen when she seen it.

"I want to watch you fuck Sue," my wife cooed.

In no time, I was eight inches deep in this little vixen as she my wife watched. Sue's large tits swung in circles as I fucked her doggy style. My wife sat inches away, rubbing her clit and ample tits.

"That's it baby," my wife said, "fuck the shit out of her."

"Oh, damn," I said, "Jason must not be very big."

"He's not," Sue panted. "That's why my eyes widen when I saw you. You're twice his size and length. Oh, yeah, Sam. Fuck me. Fuck me like Jason can't."

Anna moved her pussy to Sue's face. Sue eagerly lapped at my wife's pussy. "Oh damn," I shouted, "eat that bitches pussy you little slut. Yeah, that's it."

Anna grabbed a handful of Sue's hair and said, "Yeah, you like it don't you, Sue. You like eating my pussy while my husband fucks you with his thick eight inches don't you."

Muffled moans came from Sue. My pace increased, but not to fast, as I rammed my cock deep and hard into Sue's tight, wet, hot pussy. I just couldn't get over how small Jason must be for his wife's pussy to be this tight around my dick. I wasn't complaining any though.

"Fuck her, Sam," my wife shouted. "Give her the fucking of her life."

Sue continued to eat my wife and soon had her cumming. Anna released the hold she had on Sue's hair and allowed her to raise up from between her legs. Looking over her shoulder at me, Sue yelled, "Fuck me. Fuck me, Sam. Fuck the shit out of my pussy."

I did just as he wanted. I pounded away at her. "Cum in her," Anna screamed as she watched me fuck Sue. "Fill her with your cum, Sam."

I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed Sue's hips and really began to ram it in her. She too fucked me back. Soon I shot my load into her. Slowly, I moved her hips over my cock before pulling out of her and collapsing on the bed.

"Oh shit, ladies," I said, "I've definately worked up an appetite now. But, what about Jason, what will he say when he finds out about this?"

By now Sue had laid down next to my wife and was cuddled up next to her. The two giggled once again. "We had him earlier today," Anna said, smiling.

"Yeah," added Sue, "he was worried about how you would react when you found out that he had fucked your wife."

"Any time," I said, laying down next to them. "Anytime."

Jason was soon put back onto the day shift. Let's just say that the four of us always work up an appetite before going out to dinner.