PDA

View Full Version : Delightful Rendezvous!

Coaster
09-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Delightful Rendezvous

We had chatted for months online and couldn’t get over how much we enjoyed each other’s company. We had finally gotten to the point where we wanted to meet for a pleasurable long weekend together. We were excited for our spouses to meet and hoped they would feel the same attraction as we did. We arranged to meet in NYC at the Four Seasons and have an enjoyable dinner getting to know each other better.

After many laughs, great food and drinks we decided to go down the block to our hotel rooms. Our spouses had hit it off so well that I felt comfortable grabbing your hand and leading the way to the hotel. Your hubby wrapped an arm around my wife and we all enjoyed a stroll through Central Park. Knowing this time of night could be a little dangerous only added to our excitement!

I had gotten us adjoining rooms with a connecting door so that when opened we had a huge 2 bedroom suites. We had plenty of snacks and the drinks were already on ice. So, we were all set for an evening of fun.
We had never done this before and everyone was a little nervous. We’d agreed that the possibility was there that this might never happen again, so I had set up the video camera and had replaced the nightstand lamp bulbs with photo bulbs. I clicked it on and teasingly pinched your butt. You have the body of a model and drop dead gorgeous eyes that just caught fire in response to my touch.

Whipping around you gave me a teasing punch. I grabbed your waist, pulled you tight, and kissed you. It was a quick kiss, but it lit both our inner passions. The next kiss ignited all the teasing, flirting and fantasies we had shared over the last few months. It was hot, demanding, lustful and wanting. We fell back on the bed and were tearing each other’s clothes off as our spouses walked in from the next room. From the sheepish looks on their faces and my wife’s smeared lipstick, we knew that their first kiss had been just as hot!

Seeing us naked was all it took for them. We watched them peel each layer of clothing off while never breaking their kiss. You and I never let go of each other and continued touching and kissing. Feeling your soft skin and inhaling your perfume while we watched your hubby bring a breast to his mouth was more than enough stimulation to get my hands exploring the places I had fantasized about for so long. Our spouses moved to the large king bed too and we all kissed, hugged and fondled each other.

You moved to get in a comfortable position to suck my cock while I pulled my wife’s pussy to my lips. Your hubby spread your legs and slid his body close enough that my wife laid her head on his thigh and lazily stroked his cock and kissed it. She had never been with another man and his cock was slightly longer than mine. She wanted to try to take it all into her mouth. It was semi-hard, so she buried her nose in his hairless crotch and swallowed and swirled her tongue. She kept her nose planted and felt him grow down her expanding throat. As she gasped for air through her nostrils, I could already taste the increase flow of her juices and slurped them up as I sucked her clitoris deep. I knew this drove her wild as I heard her struggling for air. Her hips moved humping my face.

Meanwhile you were giving me the cocksucking of a lifetime. Every now and then, I stole a look at your pretty face intent on its mission. The intense expression and your lips stretched around my cockhead as you stroked me was the picture of womanly lust! So, I knew that your hubby was working all your buttons perfectly as well. Your cock filled mouth moaned approval and continued devouring me.

It started when we heard you moan out loudly. I could still feel a part of your lip on me but your mouth had opened wider and the sound was guttural. Your thrusting hips told the rest of the story as you set us all off. I came in blasts, so hard that I could feel the power of my ejaculation hit the outside edge of my cock’s slit. It was intense! I heard the animalistic grunts from your hubby revealing his ecstasy. My wife squeezed my head so hard with her thighs I thought my skull would crack! Her body wracked in a series of orgasms…

The remainder of the weekend was spent on that bed. We all had a turn at licking and fucking each other. At one point, your hubby and I sat back and watched the two of you 69 each other. It was so intense and exciting that our tired cocks sprang to life. Watching you on top, we stared in amazement as your spine and muscles rotated and rippled. The moans emanating from you both were such a turn on. We knew that this was a first for you both and in your minds, we weren’t even in the room. You both were in your own little pleasure world. Watching two women cum was so highly erotic. The way your bodies moved, watching my wife struggle to keep her grip on your lower back and butt as she plunged her tongue in and out of your quivering pussy. Her face slick and shiny with you, your lips locked on her clit as she humped up in the air. You never let go and rode her like a champ. Sweat glistened on the two of you lying there. Both of your pussies were wide open making little noises and the room smelled of raw pussy!

You were still laying on her, finally catching your breaths and just inhaling each other’s pussy when I looked at your hubby and he nodded. I scooted behind you and dragging my cock and balls across my wife’s face,I entered you slowly. “Oh yes I need that now” you cried out. Your hubby had positioned himself at your mouth and you took his raging hard-on in hungrily. In the meantime, my wife’s tongue was busy licking me as I entered you. She managed to continue stimulating your clit at the same time. This made you cum so fast and hard as it was the first time three people had pleasured just you. You rolled off exhausted and as your hubby was right there he entered my wife’s wide open pussy. Her lips swallowing him up and making sucking noises as he roughly fucked her. I could feel him slam into her every time and it drove my cock deeper into her mouth each time. Her body shook uncontrollably and you hurried over to suck her hard nipples. She was in heaven and came hard with my cock in her mouth, another in her pussy and you lavishing her tits. She held you tight and rode the wave screaming like I’ve never heard her before. Your hubby pulled out and came all over her torso and breasts. Some hit your face, the sight taking me over the edge and I groaned making you look up at me just as I exploded. My first gush hitting you in the eye surprised you, but you quickly opened your mouth to catch some of my next three bursts. You grabbed my cock and wiped my cum all over your face and milky white breasts. Your face was a sight and all three of us kissed and licked you clean. Then we all did the same for my wife. You reached for your husband’s cock and looked into his eyes saying, “thank you” and leaned down to clean up his cock. When I next looked over you and my wife were licking my cock clean. I whispered, “thank you” to you both.

We each grabbed our respective spouses and went to our separate showers. But, we all slept together in that king sized bed that
Night.

Tomorrow would be another wonderful, passion filled day together.

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=26236)