PDA

View Full Version : Swap Meat (Work in progress)

NastyGuy
09-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Folks-
I thought I might do something a little different. This time I'm going to post a story in its rough form, bad grammar, misspellings and all. There has been no editing to this story at all, so you may even see contradictory statements from the beginning to the end of the story.

I'd love to see some comments as to what you think needs to be done to polish this story: What needs to be fleshed out, or focused on less; what gets repeated endlessly, or what needs to be clarified. Also, any glaring mistakes I made should be pointed out.

Also, I would love to see some of the other authors try this. I'd be great to see how some of you work!

-NastyGuy

NastyGuy
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Swap Meat
By NastyGuy

I couldn't believe it. My husband convinced me a few days ago to try something new. He'd found out that one of his co-workers and his wife were swingers, and wanted to try it out. He suggested it to me at a time when I was very vulnerable, namely when he'd already gotten me hot and bothered, and in a state of lust I said okay. I'd never seriously considered having sex with any man her than my husband. I mean, I'd had a few fantasies, but I'd never acted on them, and Jim was the only man who I'd ever slept with.

We were driving up their driveway. His idea sounded great when I was hot, but now it was kind of frightening. Jim's co-worker, Chris, and his wife, Candi, were experienced at this kind of thing, and said not to worry, we could back out at any time if we wanted to. The plan was to have a dinner party for the four of us and to go swimming in their pool afterward. Anything else was up to us.

Chris met us at the door. He definitely seemed glad to see us and greeted us like old friends, even though I had never met him before. I had to admit that he was a very attractive man- very tall, probably around 42 years old with sandy hair, just beginning to thin at the front, and muscled like he took care of himself. I saw him look me over as he closed the door behind us, and I couldn't help but blush.

"Candi," he called to the kitchen, "Jim and Laura are here!"

Candi came out of the kitchen, and I saw she was a good match for him. She was fairly tall herself, with below-shoulder-length slightly curly blond hair, and an aristocratic face which still seemed to smile frequently. "Dinner will be ready soon," she said. "You should have just enough time to show them around, if you would like?"

The house was beautiful, nicely decorated in a modern style, but there were still items around that they had obviously collected in their travels. According to what Jim told me they had traveled quite a bit, something Jim and I had not really done yet.

After showing us the interior, Chris took us to the backyard. "Here it is," he said, "the pool." It was a built-in pool, not large, but deep enough for a short diving board. It dominated the backyard so that there was only a small strip of grass on one side, and room for a gazebo with a jacuzzi, and a barbeque station near the rear door of the house. Rather tall shrubs gave the entire backyard as much privacy as walls do. The overall impression that their living space gave was that they were rather well off, certainly more than comfortable. I somehow couldn't see myself living quite like that, so I didn't feel at all jealous. It was rather an odd sensation.

By the time Chris had finished the tour, dinner was ready. Candi had fixed us a beautiful dinner of cornish game hens in an Oyster sauce, asparagus spears, and wild rice as a side dish. It was so beautifully prepared I hardly wanted to disturb it, and I was so nervous I really didn't want to eat anyway. Candi seemed to sense this and poured me a generous amount of white wine, which I drank down quickly. I kept looking over at Chris, and he was always smiling back at me. I could see that Jim kept stealing glances at Candi, and she would look at him out of the corner of her eye and smile at him knowingly. The conversation over dinner was wonderful, seemingly about almost anything but why were were there. Everything seemed so normal, even though it wasn't. I mean, after all, weren't we there to swap spouses? How normal is that?

Dessert was a fruit salad and a sweet wine, and when we were finished, Candi suggested we all change into our bathing suits and go outside. Jim and Chris went into the second bedroom to change, and Candi and I went into the master bedroom to change. I felt really self consious being naked in front of this woman whose husband I was supposed to have sex with, but she seemed completely at ease, efficiently changing into her bikini in no time at all. I watched her adjust her makeup in the mirror, thinking to myself that she didn't really have to. When she was done she looked as fully clothed in her self confidence as she had in her clothes a moment earlier. "Hurry up," she told me, "You don't want to keep them waiting! I know Chris is really looking forward to fucking you tonight! I could see it in how he was looking at you, really undressing you with his eyes. And Jim looks so delicious, I'm soaking wet just thinking about sucking him dry!"

I watched her strut out of the bedroom, wondering to myself what I had let Jim talk me into. It took me a few moments to get my bearings and slip into the bikini that I had brought. I hurried downstairs to the back patio, and saw that Jim was already in the pool, swimming laps. Chris and Candi were sitting by the jacuzzi, sipping some white wine. When I finally stepped onto the patio, Candi took that as her cue to jump into the pool. I watched her swim underwater toward my husband, and when she surfaced, she playfully splashed him. I watched them get into a water fight for awhile, just standing there. Then I saw Chris looking at me, and I turned away and blushed bright red. I looked back and saw him nod, then he got up, walked over to the pool, and joined the fight in a giant cannonball right next to Candi and my husband.

"That's not fair," Candi protested, and she dove under the surface and snatched Chris' trunks off of him, holding them over her head in victory when she surfaced. "Got them!" she said, and she tossed them onto the patio.

"You call that fair?" complained Chris, and he dove under the water, grabbing her bikini bottoms off of her and tossing them onto the patio as well. Her nipples were poking through the fabric of her top in the cold as she said, "But what about Jim?" She dove down again and got his trunks off of him, not quite as quickly as she had gotten her own husband's off, but fairly quickly anyway, and they joined the others on the deck. "That's better!" she exclaimed.

"Really?" asked Jim. "We're both naked, while you still have your top on!" Chris joined him in getting Candi's bikini top off of her, and throwing it out of her reach on land.

"Oh, is that how you two want to play, is it? Laura, come out here and help me!" she invited looking at me.

I didn't say anything. I just walked over to the opposite edge of the pool and sat down blushing.

"Suit yourself!" Candi said, and reached over to my husband and planted a big kiss on his lips. Chris backed up and watched his wife swapping spit with my husband, all of them nude in the water, with an approving smile on his face. I couldn't believe it, it looked like Jim was going to go through with it! He wanted to have sex with Chris' wife, while Chris and I watched! I was feeling a bit jealous watching them running their hands over each other in brazen abandonment, and I looked over at Chris to see how he felt about this scene. He was looking right at me with a big smile on his face. I looked down and blushed bright red, then I looked back at him to see he hadn't turned away. He was still looking right at me. I dipped one of my toes in the water and looked at the edge of the pool next to me, and Chris seemed to take that as an invitation. While Candi wrapped her legs around Jim's waist, rubbing her body against his under the water, Chris swam over and I watched him get out of the pool, dripping wet, and sit next to me. I couldn't help but admire his musculature, and his tan confidence. I stole just a quick embarrased glance at his crotch, and noticed he had a huge erection. He was obviously much larger than my husband, almost as big around as my wrist, and he was very arroused. He reached over to me and brought my face up to his, kissing me roughly and passionately. While he did this I could feel him untying my top, and when he broke the kiss, it fell off and my breasts were exposed to his view. My nipples were pointing out, as much from the cold as anything else, and Chris leaned down and took one in his mouth, sucking hard on it, licking it, and playfully biting at it until it was sore. I felt him place his hand over the crotch of my bikini bottoms, and slip a finger under to check how wet I was. I guess he was satisfied with what he found because he pushed me over onto my back and moved his mouth lower toward my legs.

Jim has never gone down on me, and I was wondering what it would feel like as Chris quickly pulled off my last bit of clothing. He quickly licked up the inside of my thighs, right over to my pussy, and then licked me right over my clit. It felt wonderful! I was lost for a few minutes while Chris licked all around my opening, over my clit, and inside my opening, and then I noticed Jim get out of the water next to me. Candi was pushing him onto his back and obviously really was looking forward to sucking him off, right in front of me! She lowered her blond head right onto his member and took him right into her mouth, down to the base. I'd gone down on Jim a few times, but Candi really seemed to love his cock. She was fucking his cock with her mouth, going up and down on him and making sucking sounds, it was like she wanted to suck all of his sperm right out of him. I reached over and took Jim's hand in mine and carressed his palm as I felt Chris lick me toward orgasm, and finally I couldn't take it anymore. Chris felt me tense up, and started sucking right on my clit and I came right on his face for the first time that night, clutching Jim's hand as tightly as I could I screamed out that I was coming. Jim returned my grip and I realized that he was shooting his come down Candi's throat at the same time. Even though we weren't having sex with each other, Jim and I were coming together!

After I came, Chris kept licking me out, taking more time and going a bit slower. I saw that Candi wanted to keep sucking on Jim, but wanted a bit more and she moved ito a 69 position on top of him. What really surprised me was that Jim seemed eager to start licking her out! Chris had me halfway to another orgasm, but I was filling up with jealousy of Candi. I was so distracted by what Jim and Candi were doing that I didn't really notice Chris stop licking me and start moving between my legs.

I really didn't want any other man inside me besides Jim, and Chris' cock was so big I didn't think I could take him anyway, so when I felt him on top of me I started to push him off. I didn't say anything, but how could I fuck some other man right next to my husband? However, Chris quickly put my legs on his shoulders, and from that position I couldn't really struggle. I felt him aim his cockhead right at my opening, and he looked right into my eyes and smiled this huge grin at me as he started to push his huge cock between my lips. I figured that I was too small, and that he wouldn't be able to get his huge member inside me anyway, but I could feel my pussy stretching as he got the first inch inside me. That kind of scared me, so I clamped down on him hoping he wouldn't be able to push in further, but he just closed his eyes and moaned in passion, and he kept pushing in. I was so wet that he wasn't having any trouble entering me. I couldn't believe how much I was stretching to take him, but it didn't hurt at all. In fact, it felt really good! I was pushing against him, still clamping down on his cock, but more because I loved feeling every bit of him than aything else. After a minute or so I could feel him further inside me than Jim had ever been, and then I felt the base of his cock against my labia and I knew he was all the way in me. I involuntarily let out a moan, and Chris looked directly into my eyes and said; "God, your pussy is so tight! I want to really fuck you for all you're worth!" I could feel his cock all the way in me, and he was kind of grinding his crotch against me.

I heard Candi moan, and I looked over to see her kneeling over Jim and impaling herself on Jim's cock. She wasn't going slowly, and as soon as he was all the way inside her, she lifted up and dropped down on him again. It looked like she was totally impatient about coming on top of Jim, and wanted to do it as soon as possible.

Then I felt Chris pull out a bit and take a short thrust back inside me. He wasn't taking his time and pushed in with a lot of force. I knew he really intended to push his come into me, so I reached over and took Jim's hand again, linking our fingers together as we fucked these other people.

After a few strokes, Chris started pounding into me as hard as he could in that position. I could tell he wasn't getting the leverage he wanted, so he took my legs off his shoulders, and I wrapped them around his waist and held him tightly. The way he was fucking me with his huge cock was really beginning to feel good, and I wanted to come on him! He lay down on top of me, and I pushed my hips up at him to let him know I wanted more. After a moment, he really started to pound into me, and I was meeting each of his thrusts by pushing my hips up at him, and after a few minutes I felt my second orgasm of the night welling up inside me. This was going to be a big one, because it kept building up for what seemed like hours, and I was whimpering with each thrust, until it finally crashed over me! I couldn't believe how good it felt to come around this huge cock! As I was screaming out my orgasm while squeezing Jim's hand and coming around Chris' cock, I could feel him tighten up and push even deeper inside me right up against my cirvix, and I felt him gush the first shot of his come right at the enterance of my womb! I faintly heard him shout out; "Oh, GOD!" as I kept coming on his huge cock. It was several minutes before I could even think about getting up. I felt like I had run a marathon.

I watched as Jim and Candi continued fucking. Candi was really riding him hard, and a couple of minutes after Chris and I came, she came in a noisy series of squeaks on top of Jim, grinding her hips on him. When she was done, she just kind of stayed there. Jim hadn't come yet and was looking frustrated, so he rolled her over onto her back to fuck her missionary style. He got on top of her and guided his cock inside her while she lay there dreamily. Jim really started pounding Candi, and what surprised me as he did was that she just lay there with her eyes closed. She was obviously not asleep because she would look at him ocasionally, but she didn't really do much. Was it possible I was actually a better fuck than her? It looked like Jim was getting frustrated, and after a few minutes of trying to get her to respond he just started hammering into her so he could come and after a few minutes of that I saw him stop inside her and push his come in her. He rolled right off of her, breathing hard. After he caught his breath, Chris suggested we go back into the house.

We all went into the living room and talked and laughed for a while. Candi was sitting next to Jim, and I was sitting next to Chris, enjoying his easy way of conversation. I saw that Candi had casually put her hand on Jim's member, and was gently stroking him back to an erection, so I did the same for Chris. I quietly commented to him that I had never sucked off Jim to orgasm as I saw Candi place her head in Jim's lap, taking the head of his cock in her mouth again. "Do you want to try tonight?" he asked me. I didn't need any encouragement, and got on my knees in front of him. He spread his leg apart so I could get in, and I put the head of his cock in my mouth. I could taste my own pussy juices on him, and hungrily took as much as I could. I was determined to give him a better blow job than his own wife could! I could see that Candi was sucking down Jim's cock, bobbing up and down furiously. It was obvious by now that Candi just wanted to make him come as quickly as possible so she could get to her own orgasm as quickly as possible. So I decided that I would give Chris a real treat. I remembered some of the girl talk that I'd had with my friends, and I decided to use it to my advantage, so I slowly licked him up and down the length of his cock, popping the head inside my mouth for a few quick licks before moving down to blow cool air over his balls. I kept up this slow torture until I sensed that he was close to coming, and then I slowed the pace. I could see that Candi had already made Jim come down her throat once, but I was in no hurry with Chris. It looked like she had accepted the unspoken challenge, and kept sucking on Jim. I continued sucking and licking Chris' large cock until he seemed ready to explode, and then I sank down on his cock as far as I could and let him shoot his load down my throat. I had heard that a man's come is salty, but I didn't really know it until then. He really came a lot, and I managed to swallow it all down. I kept sucking on him to keep his erection, because I wasn't finished yet. After I was sure he wasn't going soft, I stopped licking him and got on the sofa, wiggling my ass in the air at him.

"Ready for another ride?" I asked Chris. He jumped off the couch and replied, "Oh, yeah," as he aimed his enormous cock at my wet pussy. I was already stretched out by our last fuck, and he just slammed right into me balls deep.

Candi stopped sucking Jim and gave me a dirty look as she got on the sofa next to me. I guess she doesn't like doggy style. I saw Jim grab her by the hips and push into her.

Chris was pounding into me, and since he'd come twice already, he seemed to be ready for the long haul. He pumped into me for a good 45 minutes, and I came more times than I remember, before he pushed his come into me again. Jim and Candi weren't up to the task and dropped out early. I don't think she managed to come that time. Poor girl.

After Chris and I were done, Jim and I decided to leave. When we were in the car, driving away, he asked me what I thought about the whole experience.

"You know," I said, "I think I kind of liked it!"

Other stories by NastyGuy:
Oops (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24202) (Incestous lesbian)
Merry Fucking Christmas (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24023) (Group sex/Cheating spouses)
The Dare: Shannon's Story (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=23980) (1st time/FFM)
Way off Broadway (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?p=867019#post867019) (Masturbation show)
Bedhopping (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?p=871095#post871095) (1st time/FM)
The Goldilocks Saga (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24397) (1st time/Group/Chapters)

NastyGuy
11-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Folks-
This is the second draft of Swap Meat. If I don't hear anything from anyone, I'll probably post the final version, and then post my thoughts on the whole process as an afterward.
Enjoy, and think about what you would like to see elaborated on!
-NastyGuy

Swap Meat (2nd Draft)

By NastyGuy

I couldn't believe it. My husband convinced me a few days ago to try something new. He'd found out that one of his co-workers and his wife were swingers, and wanted to try it out. He suggested it to me at a time when I was very vulnerable, namely when he'd already gotten me hot and bothered, and in a state of lust I said okay. I'd never seriously considered having sex with any man other than my husband. I mean, I'd had a few fantasies, but I'd never acted on them, and Jim was the only man who I'd ever slept with.

His idea sounded great when I was hot, but now, as we were pulling into their driveway, it was kind of frightening. Jim's co-worker, Chris, and his wife, Kandi, were experienced at this kind of thing, and said not to worry, we could back out at any time if we wanted to. The plan was to have a dinner party for the four of us and to go swimming in their pool afterward. Anything else was up to us.

Chris met us at the door. He definitely seemed glad to see us and greeted us like old friends, even though I had never met him before. I had to admit that he was a very attractive man- very tall, probably around 42 years old with sandy hair, just beginning to thin at the front, and muscled like he took care of himself. I saw him look me over as he closed the door behind us, and I couldn't help but blush.

"Kandi," he called to the kitchen, "Jim and Laura are here!"

Kandi came out of the kitchen, and I saw she was a good match for him. She was fairly tall herself, with below-shoulder-length slightly curly blond hair, and an aristocratic face. "Dinner will be ready soon," she said. "You should have just enough time to show them around, if you would like?"

The house was beautiful, nicely decorated in a modern style, but there were still items around that they had obviously collected in their travels. According to what Jim told me they had traveled quite a bit, something Jim and I had not really done yet.

After showing us the interior, Chris took us to the backyard. "Here it is," he said, "the pool." It was a built-in pool, not large, but deep enough for a diving board. It dominated the backyard so that there was only a small strip of grass on one side, and room for a gazebo with a jacuzzi, and a barbeque station near the rear door of the house. Rather tall shrubs gave the entire backyard as much privacy as walls do. The overall impression that their living space gave was that they were rather well off, certainly more than comfortable.

By the time Chris had finished the tour, dinner was ready. Kandi had fixed us a beautiful dinner of cornish game hens in an oyster sauce, asparagus spears, and wild rice as a side dish. It was so beautifully prepared I hardly wanted to disturb it, and I was so nervous I really didn't want to eat anyway. Kandi seemed to sense this and poured me a generous amount of white wine, which I drank down quickly. I kept looking over at Chris, and he was always smiling back at me. I could see that Jim kept stealing glances at Kandi, and she would look at him out of the corner of her eye and smile at him knowingly. The conversation over dinner was wonderful, seemingly about almost anything but why we were there. Everything seemed so normal, even though it wasn't. I mean, after all, weren't we there to swap spouses? How normal is that?

Dessert was a fruit salad and a sweet wine, and when we were finished, Kandi suggested we all change into our bathing suits and go outside. Jim and Chris went into the second bedroom to change, and Kandi and I went into the master bedroom. I felt really self consious being naked in front of this woman whose husband I was supposed to have sex with, but she seemed completely at ease, efficiently changing into her bikini in no time at all. I watched her adjust her makeup in the mirror, thinking to myself that she didn't really have to. When she was done she looked as fully clothed in her self confidence as she had in her clothes a moment earlier. "Hurry up," she told me, "You don't want to keep them waiting! I know Chris is really looking forward to fucking you tonight! I could see it in how he was looking at you, really undressing you with his eyes. And Jim looks so delicious, I'm soaking wet just thinking about sucking him dry!"

I watched her strut out of the bedroom, wondering to myself what I had let Jim talk me into. It took me a few moments to get my bearings and slip into the bikini that I had brought. I hurried downstairs to the back patio, and saw that Jim was already in the pool, swimming laps. Chris and Kandi were sitting by the jacuzzi, sipping more wine. When I finally stepped onto the patio, Kandi took that as her cue to jump into the pool. I watched her swim underwater toward my husband, and when she surfaced, she playfully splashed him. I watched them get into a water fight for awhile, as I stood there. Then I saw Chris looking at me, and I turned away and blushed bright red. I looked back and saw him nod, then he got up, walked over to the pool, and joined the fight with a giant cannonball right next to Kandi and my husband.

"That's not fair," Kandi protested, and she dove under the surface and snatched Chris' trunks off of him, holding them over her head in victory when she surfaced. "Got them!" she said, and she tossed them onto the patio.

"You call that fair?" complained Chris, and he dove under the water, grabbing her bikini bottoms off of her and tossing them onto the patio as well. Her nipples were poking through the fabric of her top in the cold as she said, "But what about Jim?" She dove down again and got his trunks off of him, not quite as quickly as she had gotten her own husband's off, but fairly quickly anyway, and they joined the others on the deck. "That's better!" she exclaimed.

"Really?" asked Jim. "We're both naked, while you still have your top on!" Chris joined him in getting Kandi's bikini top off of her and throwing it out of her reach on land.

"Oh, is that how you two want to play, is it? Laura, come out here and help me!" she invited looking at me.

I didn't say anything. I just walked over to the opposite edge of the pool and sat down blushing.

"Suit yourself!" Kandi said, and reached over to my husband and planted a big kiss on his lips. Chris backed up and watched his wife swapping spit with my husband, all of them nude in the water, with an approving smile on his face. I couldn't believe it, it looked like Jim was going to go through with it! He wanted to have sex with Chris' wife, while Chris and I watched! I was feeling a bit jealous watching them running their hands over each other in brazen abandonment, and I looked over at Chris to see how he felt about this scene. He was looking right at me with a big smile on his face. I looked down and blushed bright red, then I looked back at him to see he hadn't turned away. He was still looking right at me. I dipped one of my toes in the water and looked at the edge of the pool next to me, and Chris seemed to take that as an invitation. While Kandi wrapped her legs around Jim's waist, rubbing her body against his under the water, Chris swam over and I watched him get out of the pool, dripping wet, and sit next to me. I couldn't help but admire his musculature, and his tan confidence. I stole just a quick embarrased glance at his crotch, and noticed he had a huge erection. He was obviously much larger than my husband, almost as big around as my wrist, and he was very arroused. He reached over to me and brought my face up to his, kissing me roughly and passionately. While he did this I could feel him untying my top, and when he broke the kiss, it fell off and my breasts were exposed to his view. My nipples were pointing out, as much from the cold as anything else, and Chris leaned down and took one in his mouth, sucking hard on it, licking it, and playfully biting at it until it was sore. I felt him place his hand over the crotch of my bikini bottoms, and slip a finger under to check how wet I was. I guess he was satisfied with what he found because he pushed me over onto my back and moved his mouth lower toward my legs.

Jim has never gone down on me, and I was wondering what it would feel like as Chris pulled off my last bit of clothing. He quickly licked up the inside of my thighs, right over to my pussy, and then licked me right over my clit. It felt wonderful! I was lost for a few minutes while Chris licked all around my opening, over my clit, and inside me, and then I noticed Jim get out of the water next to me. Kandi was pushing him onto his back and obviously really was looking forward to sucking him off, right in front of me! She lowered her blond head right onto his member and took him right into her mouth, down to the base. I'd gone down on Jim a few times, but Kandi really seemed to love his cock. She was fucking his cock with her mouth, going up and down on him and making sucking sounds, it was like she wanted to suck all of his sperm right out of him. I reached over and took Jim's hand in mine and carressed his palm as I felt Chris lick me toward orgasm, and finally I couldn't take it anymore. Chris started sucking right on my clit as he felt me tense up and I came right on his face for the first time that night. Clutching Jim's hand as tightly as I could I screamed out that I was coming. Jim returned my grip and I realized that he was shooting his come down Kandi's throat at the same time. Even though we weren't having sex with each other, Jim and I were coming together!

After I came, Chris kept licking me out, taking more time and going a bit slower. I saw that Kandi wanted to keep sucking on Jim, but wanted a bit more and she moved into a 69 position on top of him. What really surprised me was that Jim seemed eager to start licking her out! Chris had me halfway to another orgasm, but I was filling up with jealousy of Kandi. I was so distracted by what Jim and Kandi were doing that I didn't really notice Chris stop licking me and start moving between my legs.

I really didn't want any other man inside me besides Jim, and Chris' cock was so big I didn't think I could take him anyway, so when I felt him on top of me I started to push him off. I didn't say anything, but how could I fuck some other man right next to my husband? However, Chris quickly put my legs on his shoulders, and from that position I couldn't really struggle. I felt him aim his cockhead right at my opening, and he looked right into my eyes and smiled this huge grin at me as he started to push his huge cock between my lips. I figured that I was too small, and that he wouldn't be able to get his huge member inside me anyway, but I could feel my pussy stretching as he got the first inch inside me. That kind of scared me, so I clamped down on him hoping he wouldn't be able to push in further, but he just closed his eyes and moaned in passion, and he kept pushing in. I was so wet that he wasn't having any trouble entering me. I couldn't believe how much I was stretching to take him, but it didn't hurt at all. In fact, it felt really good! I was pushing against him, still clamping down on his cock, but more because I loved feeling every bit of him than aything else. After a minute or so I could feel him further inside me than Jim had ever been, and then I felt the base of his cock against my labia and I knew he was all the way in me. I involuntarily let out a moan, and Chris looked directly into my eyes and said; "God, your pussy is so tight! I want to really fuck you for all you're worth!" I could feel his cock all the way in me, and he was kind of grinding his crotch against me.

I heard Kandi moan, and I looked over to see her kneeling over Jim and impaling herself on Jim's cock. She wasn't going slowly, and as soon as he was all the way inside her, she lifted up and dropped down on him again. It looked like she was totally impatient about coming on top of Jim, and wanted to do it as soon as possible.

Then I felt Chris pull out a bit and take a short thrust back inside me. He wasn't taking his time and pushed in with a lot of force. I knew he really intended to push his come into me, so I reached over and took Jim's hand again, linking our fingers together as we fucked these other people.

After a few strokes, Chris started pounding into me as hard as he could in that position. I could tell he wasn't getting the leverage he wanted, so he took my legs off his shoulders, and I wrapped them around his waist and held him tightly. The way he was fucking me with his huge cock was really beginning to feel good, and I wanted to come on him! He lay down on top of me, and I pushed my hips up at him to let him know I wanted more. After a moment, he really started to pound into me, and I was meeting each of his thrusts by pushing my hips up at him, and after a few minutes I felt my second orgasm of the night welling up inside me. This was going to be a big one, because it kept building up for what seemed like hours, and I was whimpering with each thrust, until it finally crashed over me! I couldn't believe how good it felt to come around this huge cock! As I was screaming out my orgasm while squeezing Jim's hand and coming around Chris' cock, I could feel him tighten up and push even deeper inside me right up against my cirvix, and I felt him gush the first shot of his come right into my womb! I faintly heard him shout out; "Oh, GOD!" as I kept coming on his huge cock. It was several minutes before I could even think about getting up. I felt like I had run a marathon.

I watched as Jim and Kandi continued fucking. Kandi was really riding him hard, and a couple of minutes after Chris and I came, she came in a noisy series of squeaks on top of Jim, grinding her hips on him. When she was done, she just kind of stayed there. Jim hadn't come yet and was looking frustrated, so he rolled her over onto her back to fuck her missionary style. He got on top of her and guided his cock inside her while she lay there dreamily. Jim really started pounding Kandi, and what surprised me as he did was that she just lay there with her eyes closed. She was obviously not asleep because she would look at him ocasionally, but she didn't really do much. Was it possible I was actually a better fuck than her? It looked like Jim was getting frustrated, and after a few minutes of trying to get her to respond he just started hammering into her so he could come and shortly after that I saw him stop inside her and push his come in her. He rolled right off of her, breathing hard. After he caught his breath, Chris suggested we go back into the house.

We all went into the living room and talked and laughed for a while. Kandi was sitting next to Jim, and I was sitting next to Chris, enjoying his easy way of conversation. I saw that Kandi had casually put her hand on Jim's member, and was gently stroking him back to an erection, so I did the same for Chris. I quietly commented to him that I had never sucked off Jim to orgasm as I saw Kandi place her head in Jim's lap, taking the head of his cock in her mouth again. "Do you want to try tonight?" he asked me. I didn't need any encouragement, and got on my knees in front of him. He spread his legs apart so I could get close, and I put the head of his cock in my mouth. I could taste my own pussy juices on him, and hungrily took as much as I could. I was determined to give him a better blow job than his own wife could! I could see that Kandi was sucking down Jim's cock, bobbing up and down furiously. It was obvious by now that Kandi just wanted to make him come as quickly as possible so she could get to her own orgasm. So I decided that I would give Chris a real treat. I remembered some of the girl talk that I'd had with my friends, and I decided to use it to my advantage, so I slowly licked him up and down the length of his cock, popping the head inside my mouth for a few quick licks before moving down to blow cool air over his balls. I kept up this slow torture until I sensed that he was close to coming, and then I slowed the pace. I could see that Kandi had already made Jim come down her throat once, but I was in no hurry with Chris. It looked like she had accepted the unspoken challenge, and kept sucking on Jim. I continued sucking and licking Chris' large cock until he seemed ready to explode, and then I sank down on his cock as far as I could and let him shoot his load down my throat. I had heard that a man's come is salty, but I didn't really know it until then. He really came a lot, and I managed to swallow it all down. I kept sucking on him to keep his erection, because I wasn't finished yet. After I was sure he wasn't going soft, I stopped licking him and got on the sofa, leaning forward on my hands and wiggling my ass in the air at him.

"Ready for another ride?" I asked Chris. He jumped off the couch and replied, "Oh, yeah," as he aimed his enormous cock at my wet pussy. I was already stretched out by our last fuck, and he just slammed right into me balls deep.

Kandi stopped sucking Jim and gave me a dirty look as she got on the sofa next to me. I guess she doesn't like doggy style. I saw Jim grab her by the hips and push into her.

Chris was pounding into me, and since he'd come twice already, he seemed to be ready for the long haul. He pumped into me for a good 45 minutes, and I came more times than I remember before he pushed his come into me again. Jim and Kandi weren't up to the task and dropped out early. I don't think she managed to come that time. Poor girl.

After Chris and I were done, Jim and I decided to leave. When we were in the car, driving away, he asked me what I thought about the whole experience.

Oops (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24202) (Incestous lesbian)
Merry Fucking Christmas (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24023) (Group sex/Cheating spouses)
The Dare: Shannon's Story (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=23980) (1st time/FFM)
Way off Broadway (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?p=867019#post867019) (Masturbation show)
Bedhopping (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?p=871095#post871095) (1st time/FM)
The Goldilocks Saga (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24397) (1st time/Group/Chapters)

NastyGuy
01-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Folks-
Here is what is likely to be my final draft of this story. It's been awhile since I worked on this story, and I spent most of the time since then thinking about how I could rework the main sex scene. This version now has what I consider the definitive version. Most of the changes have been minor, but read it for yourself to see what you think!

-NastyGuy

"Sex- the best time I've had without laughing." - Woody Allen
"If you never laugh while having sex, there's something wrong with you." - A close anonymous friend.

Swap Meat
By NastyGuy

I couldn't believe it. My husband convinced me a few days ago to try something new. He'd found out that one of his co-workers and his wife were swingers, and wanted to try it out. He suggested it to me at a time when I was very vulnerable, namely when he'd already gotten me hot and bothered, and in a state of lust I said okay. I'd never seriously considered having sex with any man other than my husband. I mean, I'd had a few fantasies, but I'd never acted on them, and Jim was the only man who I'd ever slept with.

His idea sounded great when I was hot, but now, as we were pulling into their driveway, it was kind of frightening. Jim's co-worker, Chris, and his wife, Kandi, were experienced at this kind of thing, and said not to worry because we could back out at any time if we wanted to. The plan was to have a dinner party for the four of us and to go swimming in their pool afterward. Anything else was up to us.

Chris met us at the door. He definitely seemed glad to see us and greeted us like old friends, even though I had never met him before. I had to admit that he was a very attractive man- very tall, probably around 42 years old with sandy hair that was just beginning to thin at the front, and muscled like he took care of himself. I saw him look me over as he closed the door behind us, and I couldn't help but blush.

"Kandi," he called to the kitchen, "Jim and Laura are here!"

Kandi came out of the kitchen, and I saw she was a good match for him. She was fairly tall herself, with below-shoulder-length slightly curly blond hair, and an aristocratic face. "Dinner will be ready soon," she said politely. "You should have just enough time to show them around, if you would like?"

After showing us the interior Chris took us to the backyard. "Here it is," he said with expectation, "the pool." It was a built-in pool, not large, but deep enough for a diving board. It dominated the backyard so that there was only a small strip of grass on one side, and room for a gazebo with a jacuzzi, and a barbeque station near the rear door of the house. Rather tall shrubs gave the entire backyard as much privacy as walls do. The overall impression that their living space gave was that they were rather well off, certainly more than comfortable.

By the time Chris had finished the tour, dinner was ready. Kandi had fixed us a beautiful dinner of cornish game hens in an oyster sauce, asparagus spears, and wild rice as a side dish. It was so beautifully prepared I hardly wanted to disturb it, and I was so nervous I really didn't want to eat anyway. Kandi seemed to sense this and poured me a generous amount of white wine, which I drank down quickly. I kept looking over at Chris, and he was always smiling back at me. I could see that Jim kept stealing glances at Kandi, and she would look at him out of the corner of her eye and smile at him knowingly. The conversation over dinner was wonderful, seemingly about almost anything but why we were there. Everything seemed so normal, even though it wasn't. I mean, after all, weren't we there to swap spouses? How normal is that?

Dessert was a fruit salad and a sweet wine, and when we were finished, Kandi suggested we all change into our bathing suits and go outside. Jim and Chris went into the second bedroom to change, and Kandi and I went into the master bedroom. I felt really self consious being naked in front of this woman whose husband I was supposed to have sex with, but she seemed completely at ease, efficiently changing into her bikini in no time at all. I watched her adjust her makeup in the mirror, thinking to myself that she didn't really have to. When she was done she looked as fully clothed in her self confidence as she had in her clothes a moment earlier. "Hurry up," she told me, "You don't want to keep them waiting! I know Chris is really looking forward to fucking you tonight! I could see it in how he was looking at you, really undressing you with his eyes. And Jim looks so delicious, I'm soaking wet just thinking about sucking him dry!"

I watched her strut out of the bedroom, wondering to myself what I had let Jim talk me into. It took me a few moments to get my bearings and slip into the bikini that I had brought. I hurried downstairs to the back patio, and saw that Jim was already in the pool, swimming laps. Chris and Kandi were sitting by the jacuzzi, sipping more wine. When I finally stepped onto the patio, Kandi took that as her cue to jump into the pool. I watched her swim underwater toward my husband, and when she surfaced, she playfully splashed him. I watched them get into a water fight for awhile, as I stood there. Then I saw Chris looking at me, and I turned away and blushed bright red. I looked back and saw him nod, then he got up, walked over to the pool, and joined the fight with a giant cannonball right next to Kandi and my husband.

"That's not fair," Kandi protested, and she dove under the surface and snatched Chris' trunks off of him, holding them over her head in victory when she surfaced. "Got them!" she said, and she tossed them onto the patio.

"Really?" asked Jim. "We're both naked, while you still have your top on!" Chris joined him in getting Kandi's bikini top off of her and throwing it out of her reach on land.

"Suit yourself!" Kandi said, and reached over to my husband and planted a big kiss on his lips. Chris backed up and watched his wife swapping spit with my husband, all of them nude in the water, with an approving smile on his face. I couldn't believe it, it looked like Jim was going to go through with it! He wanted to have sex with Chris' wife, while Chris and I watched! I was feeling a bit jealous watching them running their hands over each other in brazen abandonment, and I looked over at Chris to see how he felt about this scene. He was looking right at me with a big smile on his face. I looked down and blushed bright red, then I looked back at him to see he hadn't turned away. He was still looking right at me. I dipped one of my toes in the water and looked at the edge of the pool next to me, and Chris seemed to take that as an invitation. While Kandi wrapped her legs around Jim's waist, rubbing her body against his under the water, Chris swam over and I watched him get out of the pool, dripping wet, and sit next to me. I couldn't help but admire his musculature, and his tan confidence. I stole just a quick embarrased glance at his crotch, and noticed he had a huge erection. He was obviously much larger than my husband, almost as big around as my wrist, and he was very arroused. He reached over to me and brought my face up to his, kissing me roughly and passionately. While he did this I could feel him untying my top, and when he broke the kiss, it fell off and my breasts were exposed to his view. My nipples were pointing out, as much from the cold as anything else, and Chris leaned down and took one in his mouth, sucking hard on it, licking it, and playfully biting at it until it was sore. I felt him place his hand over the crotch of my bikini bottoms, and slip a finger under to check how wet I was. I guess he was satisfied with what he found because he pushed me over onto my back and moved his mouth lower toward my legs.

Jim has never gone down on me, and I was wondering what it would feel like as Chris pulled off my last bit of clothing. He quickly licked up the inside of my thighs, right over to my pussy, and then licked me right over my clit. It felt wonderful! I was lost for a few minutes while Chris licked all around my opening, over my clit, and inside me, and then I noticed Jim get out of the water next to me. Kandi was pushing him onto his back and obviously really was looking forward to sucking him off, right in front of me! She lowered her blond head right onto his member and took him right into her mouth, down to the base. I'd gone down on Jim a few times, but Kandi really seemed to love his cock. She was fucking his cock with her mouth, going up and down on him and making sucking sounds, it was like she wanted to suck all of his sperm right out of him. I reached over and took Jim's hand in mine and carressed his palm as I felt Chris lick me toward orgasm, and finally I couldn't take it anymore. Chris started sucking right on my clit as he felt me tense up and I came right on his face for the first time that night. Clutching Jim's hand as tightly as I could I screamed out that I was coming. Jim returned my grip and I realized that he was shooting his come down Kandi's throat at the same time. Even though we weren't having sex with each other, Jim and I were coming together!

After I came, Chris kept licking me out, taking more time and going a bit slower. I saw that Kandi wanted to keep sucking on Jim, but wanted a bit more and she moved into a 69 position on top of him. What really surprised me was that Jim seemed eager to start licking her out! Chris had me halfway to another orgasm, but I was filling up with jealousy of Kandi. I was so distracted by what Jim and Kandi were doing that I didn't really notice Chris stop licking me and start moving between my legs.

I really didn't want any other man inside me besides Jim, and Chris' cock was so big I didn't think I could take him anyway, so when I felt him on top of me I started to push him off. I didn't say anything, but how could I fuck some other man right next to my husband? However, Chris quickly put my legs on his shoulders, and from that position I couldn't really struggle. I felt him aim his cockhead right at my opening, and he looked right into my eyes and smiled this huge grin at me as he started to push his huge cock between my lips. I figured that I was too small, and that he wouldn't be able to get his huge member inside me anyway, but I could feel my pussy stretching as he got the first inch inside me. That kind of scared me, so I clamped down on him hoping he wouldn't be able to push in further, but he just closed his eyes and moaned in passion, and he kept pushing in. I was so wet that he wasn't having any trouble entering me. I couldn't believe how much I was stretching to take him, but it didn't hurt at all. After a minute or so I could feel him further inside me than Jim had ever been, and then he stopped. My eyes must have looked like saucers from the fear that he would rip me apart with his huge member, and surprise that he hadn't! Chris just stayed there for a minute or so, not moving at all, and I finally started to relax. When Chris felt my muscles not gripping his shaft so tightly, he quickly thrust the last inch or so into me and I felt the base of his cock against my labia. I knew he was all the way in me! I involuntarily gasped, and said "Oh!" in surprise. Chris looked directly into my eyes and said; "God, your pussy is so tight! I want to really fuck you for all you're worth!"

I heard Kandi moan, and I looked over to see her kneeling over Jim and impaling herself on Jim's cock. She wasn't going slowly, and as soon as he was all the way inside her she lifted up and dropped down on him again. It looked like she was impatient about coming on top of Jim, and wanted to do it as soon as possible.

I would have kept watching Jim and Kandi, but Chris was distracting me. I could feel his cock all the way in me, and he was kind of grinding his crotch against me. Then I felt Chris pull out a bit and take a short thrust back inside me. I could tell he wasn't getting the leverage he wanted, so he took my legs off his shoulders. I knew he really intended to push his come into me, so I reached over and took Jim's hand again, linking our fingers together as we fucked these other people.

After a few strokes, Chris started pounding into me as hard as he could. My body began to respond and I started meeting his thrusts with my own! He lay down on top of me, and I pushed my hips up at him to let him know I wanted more. After a moment, he really started to pound into me, and I was meeting each of his thrusts by pushing my hips up at him, and after a few minutes I felt my second orgasm of the night welling up inside me. This was going to be a big one, because it kept building up for what seemed like hours, and I was whimpering with each thrust, until it finally crashed over me! I couldn't believe how good it felt to come around this huge cock! As I was screaming out my orgasm while squeezing Jim's hand and coming around Chris' cock, I could feel him tighten up and push even deeper inside me right up against my cirvix, and I felt him gush the first shot of his come inside me! I could actually feel his come shooting right into my womb! Oh, no, I thought, it's really happening! Another man is shooting his sperm into me, and I'm enjoying it! I faintly heard him shout out; "Oh, GOD!" as I kept coming on his huge cock. It was several minutes before I could even think about getting up. I felt like I had run a marathon!

I watched as Jim and Kandi continued fucking. Kandi was really riding him hard, and a couple of minutes after Chris and I came, she came in a noisy series of squeaks on top of Jim, grinding her hips on him. When she was done, she just kind of stayed there. Jim hadn't come yet and was looking frustrated, so he rolled her over onto her back to fuck her missionary style. He got on top of her and guided his cock inside her while she lay there dreamily. Jim really started pounding Kandi, and what surprised me as he did was that she just lay there with her eyes closed. She was obviously not asleep because she would look at him ocasionally, but she didn't really do much. Was it possible I was actually a better fuck than her? It looked like Jim was getting frustrated, and after a few minutes of trying to get her to respond he just started hammering into her so he could come and shortly after that I saw him stop inside her and push his come in her. He rolled right off of her, breathing hard. After he caught his breath, Chris suggested we go back into the house.

We all went into the living room and talked and laughed for a while. Kandi was sitting next to Jim, and I was sitting next to Chris, enjoying his easy way of conversation. I saw that Kandi had casually put her hand on Jim's member, and was gently stroking him back to an erection, so I did the same for Chris. I quietly commented to him that I had never sucked off Jim to orgasm as I saw Kandi place her head in Jim's lap, taking the head of his cock in her mouth again. "Do you want to try sucking me until I come down your throat tonight?" he asked me. I didn't need any encouragement, and got on my knees in front of him. He spread his legs apart so I could get close, and I put the head of his cock in my mouth. I could taste my own pussy juices on him, and hungrily took as much as I could. I was determined to give him a better blow job than his own wife could! I could see that Kandi was sucking down Jim's cock, bobbing up and down furiously. It was obvious by now that Kandi just wanted to make him come as quickly as possible so she could get to her own orgasm. So I decided that I would give Chris a real treat. I remembered some of the girl talk that I'd had with my friends, and I decided to use it to my advantage, so I slowly licked him up and down the length of his cock, popping the head inside my mouth for a few quick licks before moving down to blow cool air over his balls. I kept up this slow torture until I sensed that he was close to coming, and then I slowed the pace. I could see that Kandi had already made Jim come down her throat once, but I was in no hurry with Chris. It looked like she had accepted the unspoken challenge, and kept sucking on Jim. I continued sucking and licking Chris' large cock until he seemed ready to explode, and then I sank down on his cock as far as I could and let him shoot his load down my throat. I had heard that a man's come is salty, but I didn't really know it until then. He really came a lot, and I managed to swallow it all down. I kept sucking on him to keep his erection, because I wasn't finished yet. After I was sure he wasn't going soft, I stopped licking him and got on the sofa, leaning forward on my hands and wiggling my ass in the air at him.

"Ready for another ride?" I asked Chris. He jumped off the couch and replied, "Oh, yeah," as he aimed his enormous cock at my wet pussy. I was already stretched out by our last fuck, and so horney from sucking him off, that he just slammed right into me balls deep.

Kandi stopped sucking Jim and gave me a dirty look as she got on the sofa next to me. I guess she doesn't like doggy style. I saw Jim grab her by the hips and push into her.

Chris was pounding into me, and since he'd come twice already, he seemed to be ready for the long haul. He pumped into me for a good 45 minutes, and I came more times than I remember before he pushed his come deep into me again. Jim and Kandi weren't up to the task and dropped out early. I don't think she managed to come that time. Poor girl.

Swap Meat (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=26106) (1st time group sex/Work in progress)
Raven for Lunch (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=27047) (Lesbian/toy)