PDA

View Full Version : Weekend at the Lake, Part 1

Soundman
09-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Weekend at the Lake, Part 1.
By Soundman

This is a basically a true story. A few details have been altered and the names have been changed to protect the guilty! This is my first post, so give me some feedback, please.

---------

Oh, what a great weekend it was going to be! We were going to the lake for the weekend - my girlfriend and my best friend and I were going to spend a weekend that would prove to be fantastic.

Let me give you the cast of characters here. My name is Steve and I'm 6'1", 210 lbs and 24 years old at the time. I'm no movie star, but I'm fairly handsome and easygoing. But I was also pretty "innocent". Even in college, I lived the dull life of a serious engineering student and didn't get out much. And due to a couple of bad experiences, I was just about to give up on women. Until I met Shelly, that is.

Shelly was the best friend of a friend of mine. We met through her and I was smitten almost at first sight. Shelly is 5'4", 110 lbs, 24 years old, blonde and built. Her 34D breasts were topped with the most wonderful raspberry-shapped nipples that would stand up and out no matter what she wore - a wonderful tease to all around her. We hadn't been dating long, only a few months, when my best friend suggested that we go to Lake Ouachita together for a weekend.

Tony is 6 years older than me, 6'1" and 180 lbs and was married to a woman who was, shall we say, difficult. She was the epitome of the "frigid wife" and was not interested in the slightest in anything that even hinted of being "wild" or "kinky". Too bad. She was nice looking, but was totally closed to having fun. Tony's wife was going out of town for the weekend to visit her sister, so we had a perfect chance to get away.

Tony and I packed the essentials in his Surburban and boat: ice chests, food, fishing gear and a few clothes. Shelly was busy packing the other items we would need: massage oil, bikini, and music. Yes, this was going to be an interesting weekend.

As we left, Shelly got up in the front seat with us. We listened to music, talked, laughed and had a good time. Tony and I both had a hand on one of Shelly's thighs and we played with her legs, thighs, inner thighs, stomach and nipples occasionally as we drove. It wasn't hard to see that she was getting excited. Her nipples were hard as rocks and nearly ripping holes in her thin shirt. Her hips kept moving on the seat as she enjoyed our attentions. Finally she had all she could take. She leaned over and unfastened my shorts and pulled my cock out. She stroked it for little bit and then put it in her mouth. Oh, how wonderful! She continued to suck and stroke my cock until I exploded in her mouth. She licked me clean from balls to tip and then looked up at me like the cat that ate the canary.

Not forgetting about Tony, she turned around and gave him the same treatment. This of course gave me access to her pussy and ass, so I played with her while she sucked him off. Shelly's attentions made it extremely difficult for him to concentrate on the road, but he was able to keep us fairly steady while we played. The 3 hour drive to the lake was certainly a very interesting one!

We arrived at the cabin and started to unload the truck. As Tony and I were bringing stuff in, Shelly asked if we minded if she rearranged the furniture in the large bedroom of the cabin. We said no, so she grinned and walked off. We just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. What we didn't know was that Shelly was pushing the two double beds together to make one large bed. That would make it more fun to play on anyway!

It was early evening with a couple of hours of sunlight left, so I walked down to the lake to cast a few times and see if I got lucky. Shelly finished putting stuff up in the little kitchenette and decided to walk down to the lake after me. When she got there, she walked up behind me and hugged me. Not satisfied with just that, she reached around me and began playing with my chest and nipples. Well, this had the expected effect and my "pole" began to be more important to me than my fishing rod! I reeled in my last cast and turned around to face her. Her shirt was unbuttoned and her tits were exposed. I leaned down and began sucking first on one nipple then another, pinching and playing with the opposite nipple with my fingers. I reached up under her short skirt and found that she was not wearing any panties. "No panties this evening?" I asked.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned. "I didn't even bring any this weekend. I didn't see the point since I probably wouldn't be in them long anyway!" she said. That's my girl!

I fingered her pussy and clit more and more while I continued to suck on her nipples. She began to have trouble standing. I told her kneel down, so she turned around and got down on all fours. I pulled up the bottom of her short skirt and continued to finger-fuck her pussy. Finally she said, "Please! I want you inside of me! Not your finger, but your cock!" I pulled down my short pants and underwear and began to fuck her for real from behind. Just as I was about to cum, I heard a noise. I looked around quickly and saw a guy in a boat not 30 yards from us! He was an older guy who had obviously been around a bit. He just grinned at me and gave me the "OK" sign and went on with his fishing! I turned my attention back to Shelly. I could see her tits bouncing back and forth as we fucked. I could see her wetness on my cock as I slid almost entirely out of her and then slammed it back home, burying my cock deep into her swollen and juicy pussy.

Finally, she said, "Please cum with me!!" That was all the invitation I needed! I emptied my load into her as her pussy clinched and contracted, her hips hunching back into me, trying to capture all of me in her velvety chambers. We collapsed onto the ground and lay there for a few minutes just holding each other and trying to catch our breath.

"What are you two doing over here?" It was Tony, grinning as he asked, trying to sound shocked and amazed. We could both tell by the tent in his pants that he enjoyed the show. Shelly turned slowly, kissed me deeply, and gingerly got up from the grass. She walked, somewhat unsteadily, to where Tony was and rubbed his cock through his pants. "Do I need to take care of this for you?" she asked. "Hmmm. That would be good!" Shelly knelt down, both to get on the same level as Tony's cock and to give herself a more steady position.

She unzipped his pants and pulled out Tony's cock. She kissed it and began to suck on it. Tony held onto Shelly's head and began to fuck her mouth. "Oh, that's good!" he said. Suddenly, he pulled out of Shelly's mouth and began to stoke his cock harder and harder. "Aaahhh!" he exclaimed as he came, sending white ropes of cum onto Shelly's face, neck and chest. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "What a wonderful skin treatment!" she said laughing. The three of us walked slowly back into the cabin.

"Yes, this is going to be an interesting weekend," I said. The other two just laughed. "And we're just getting started!" Shelly said, grinning.

-------

That was Part 1. If you like it, let me know and I'll continue it in Part 2.

Soundman
09-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Weekend at the Lake, Part 2.
By Soundman

This is a basically a true story. A few details have been altered and the names have been changed to protect the guilty!

---------

We walked back up to the cabin. It was beginning to get a little dusky and we were all getting hungry. Shelly said she wanted to go run through the shower real quickly, so Tony and I volunteered to "cook supper". Well, that turned out to be just chicken-salad sandwiches, chips, drinks and cookies, but it wouldn't have mattered if had simply been boiled shoeleather, we were hungry! All that good sex had just about done us in.

Shelly came out of the little bathroom "dressed" in a white silk robe. She was drying her hair as she walked, but what caught my attention was the way her nipples showed so well and her tits bounced as she walked. It was a wonderful sight! The three of us ate our supper and laughed and joked
about most everything.

"Too bad Sonja isn't here," Shelly said.

"Why?" Tony asked. "She'd just spoil the fun." Tony's wife, Sonja, was a rather attractive woman, but she was barely interested in straight sex, much less anything that even hinted of "kinky". And if she had known what was going on with us this weekend, she would have either stroked or made such
a scene it would have been miserable.

"Well, maybe with enough good sex and attention, she would feel differently. I'd bet Steve could help her out with that!" she said grinning at me. "If you were to eat her pussy the way you eat mine, there is no way she could resist!"

"I don't know...," I replied. "She seems like a hopeless case to me."

"Hmmph! She is!" Tony said. "I'm glad she went to see her sister. Let them make each other miserable and let us have the fun!"

"Here, Here!" Shelly and I agreed most wholeheartedly.

Tony decided that he would go put some stuff back in the suburban and make sure everything was secured for the evening. As he walked by, Shelly reached out and stopped him by rubbing his cock through his pants. "Don't be too long", she said. "I have plans for us!"

"In that case, I'll certainly hurry!" Tony said.

"Then I'll go run through the shower", I said. On the way, I leaned down to kiss Shelly deeply and passionately. I rubbed her tits and nipples through the thin fabric of her silk robe and she returned the favor by reaching under the legs of my shorts and grabbing my cock and balls and playing with them. Finally, she broke the kiss as she stroked my cock and said breathlessly, "Don't be in there too long. I'm not sure how long I can wait!"

I took a quick shower and was getting out just as Tony knocked on the door and said, "Are you through? I've been told to take a quick shower, but not to be long."

"Yes," I said. "I got the same instructions. I wonder what these 'plans' are that she has in mind?"

"I don't know," Tony said as he got into the shower. "But if they are anything like what has happened so far, I'm sure eager to find out!"

"Me too!" I agreed. "I'll go prime the pump a little for us."

"Save me some!," Tony cried out.

I went into the bedroom. Shelly had rearranged the furniture of the cabin's little bedroom so that the two double beds were pushed together into one big bed. She had turned out all the lights, but had lit some candles and placed them around the room. There was soft music playing from a CD player in the corner. She was lying across the bed idly playing with one of her nipples and occasionally letting her other hand touch her clit. She was quite a vision! "Very nice," I told her.

"Mmmmm... thank you," she purred. "But you know, all that work this afternoon with you two guys has really made me sore. I think I need a massage. Do you think you could help me out with that?" she asked, pointing to a little container of hot water with a bottle of massage oil in it.

"I'd bet I can!" I replied.

"I was hoping you could," she replied, grinning. With that, she sat up enough to take off her white silk robe and toss it into the corner. She laid back down on the bed with her ass pointing at me, legs casually open. I could see her little rosebud asshole as well as her pussy. She had shaven her pussy completely smooth and I could tell she had been playing with herself because her pussy lips were already red and swollen and very moist.

I put some of the massage oil on my hands and then dribble some more on her ass, making sure to get some in the crack of her ass and let it drip down to her pussy. I rubbed her back and sides, her ass and thighs. I also rubbed her feet which I knew from experience always makes her horny. At that point, Tony walked in from the shower.

"I thought you were going to save me some?" he asked jokingly.

"I did. You get to work on the top half," I replied.

"Fair enough!" he said.

When I got out of the shower, I didn't bother with anything to wear other than boxer shorts. I could see that Tony didn't even go that far. He had wrapped the towel around his waist, but that was all. Tony's cock was already making a tent out of his towel and mine was doing the same with my
boxers.

Tony told Shelly to turn over onto her back. She did and that gave him a chance to lean over and start sucking on her nipples. She groaned and reached up and pulled off the towel he had wrapped around him and began to stroke his cock, slowly but deliberately. I quickly worked my way back up
her legs to her thighs. She spread her legs wider, giving me a wonderful view of her pussy.

I leaned down and began to eat her pussy and suck her clit. Her juices really began to flow and her pussy was getting warmer and warmer. She began moaning loudly, "Oh! You two are really... making... me want... to... CUM!!" she yelled as her orgasm shook her deeply. She signaled us to give her a moment while her orgasm subsided. She then opened her eyes and said, "Okay, let's do something different!"

She turned over and got on all fours. She pushed her hips back toward me, and I took the hint. I quickly removed my boxers and got on my knees behind her on the bed. I began to touch her pussy with my cock, first rubbing the head up and down her slit, covering it with her juices. Then I
rubbed her clit with it, making her grind her hips against me. I began to slowly, ever so slowly, push my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. She was very tight, but very slick with her love juice. I looked up and realized that she had taken Tony's cock into her mouth and was sucking him and playing with his balls. I began to pound her pussy harder and harder with my cock, pulling almost completely out before slamming it back in. I held onto her hips and used them to pull against as I fucked her from behind.

Tony was doing nearly the same from the front. He was holding her hair and fucking her mouth, slamming all of his meat into her throat. I looked up at him and realized that we were both about to cum. At that moment, I slammed hard into her pussy and exploded with my load deep inside her hot
pussy. Tony blew his load into her mouth and down her throat a moment later. She swallowed every bit and then took him out and licked him clean, never letting my cock go from her pussy. She held onto me very tightly. After Tony was cleaned to her satisfaction, she let me slide out of her pussy
and then said, "Your turn to get cleaned up! I love the taste of your cum and my juices mixed together on your cock." With that, she licked me clean from tip to balls.

We all laid down on the bed for a little bit, Shelly between Tony and me. We were talking some and playing some. An occaionaly nipple pinch or cock stroke just to keep the tension up in the room.

After a bit, Shelly said "I want to try something REALLY different!"

Well, normally an announcement like that from Shelly would prove to be something wild and crazy, but very enjoyable and I had every reason to believe that would be true this time as well. "I'm game!"

I replied. "Count me in!, Tony said.

"I want both of you, at the same time. One of you in my pussy, and one of you in my ass!" I wasn't sure that it had been long enough for my cock to recover. It had been through a lot today, but as I looked down, I could see that she had his attention and Tony was in the same boat.

Shelly told Tony to lay back on the bed, and she strattled him, impaling herself on him, pushing him deep into her pussy. The she leaned foward, giving Tony the chance to suck on her tits and bite on her nipples. I put a little more oil on her ass, making sure to lube her up good. I didn't want to
hurt her or me either one. As I rubbed the oil into her asshole with my fingers, she began to moan loudly. Between Tony being in her pussy and sucking on her tits and me playing with her asshole, she was already getting close to another orgasm. I got up close behind her, putting my cock in the
crack of her ass, making sure to get the oil on as much of my cock as possible.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. "Oh, yes!" she replied.

I put the tip of my cock against her little rosebud and began to push gently. "Oohh!" she said. I pushed a little more, rocking back and forth a bit. I could feel Tony's cock in her pussy as I began to enter her ass! She began to rock back and forth violently, pushing herself down onto our twin attacks, ramming her pussy and ass with our meat. She screamed, "Oh! Fuck Me! Double Fuck Me!!" Tony and I pushed and wiggled as best we could and she was squeezing both of us so tightly with her pussy and ass that we both thought she would pinch us in two. Finally she screamed,
"NNOOWWWWWWW!!!" and all three of us came at the same time.

We collapsed to the side, the three of us still in that position with Tony in Shelly's pussy and me in her ass. We were all exhausted. Slowly, we pulled out of her and the three of us snuggled together and fell asleep.

Tomorrow was going to be another interesting day!

---

Let me know what you think and I will continue it with part 3!

Soundman
09-21-2005, 11:42 PM
Weekend at the Lake, Part 3.
By Soundman

This is a basically a true story. A few details have been altered and the names have been changed to protect the guilty!

---------

The next morning, Tony, Shelly and I slept until nearly 10:00. The three of us had enjoyed a lot of good sex the previous day, ending with Tony and me double-fucking Shelly. Tony had been in her pussy and I was in her ass and what a wonderful experience it had been for all of us! Shelly said she wanted to do something "very different" and I think she got her wish!

We had gone away for the weekend to a cabin on Lake Ouachita in Arkansas. Shelly was my girlfriend and Tony my best friend. His wife Sonja, was very pretty, but a real prude and 'stick-in-the-mud'. There is no way she would have approved of us being together, much less participating!

"Ummmm.... Do we HAVE to get up this morning?" Shelly asked.

"Yes. I'm hungry!" Tony said.

"Me too," I agreed. "I'll start the coffee going."

I got up and used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. The other two were being a little slow getting out of bed because of a little mutual grope session. "Cut that out!" I said jokingly.

"You'll get your turn later," Tony said.

"You'd better!" Shelly said and laughed.

I made coffee and started to prepare the sausage, biscuits and eggs for our breakfast. I heard Tony got to the bathroom and clean up a bit, followed shortly by Shelly.

As Tony and I were starting our first cup of coffee, Shelly came into the kitchen and asked us "Which swimsuit do you like best?" She had a patriotic red, white and blue bikini and a black G-string bikini. "Do you have to ask?" I said. "The G-string of course!" She grinned and went to put it on and then put on a white T-shirt and denim short over it.

We ate our breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. "Who's up for fishing?" Tony asked. "ME!" we both answered at once. Tony and I took the boat down to the launch and got it in the water and put our tackle in the boat as well. I drove the boat back to near the cabin and Tony parked the Suburban. Shelly met us with an ice-chest of drinks and a bag of snacks.

We fished for about an hour with very few bites. But it was a beautiful day, so it didn't bother us much. There was good scenery on the lake as well. You would see other boats with women either topless or completely nude occasionally go by, so that added to the natural beauty around us and helped to make all of us horny again. Shelly had long since pulled off her
t-shirt and shorts and was simply stunning in her black G-string. Tony and I had whistled and cat-called appropriately and she faked being offended. We pulled into a little cove on one of the islands in the lake. It was fairly secluded, but was beautiful.

Shelly said she was going to try to get some sun and got off the boat to lay out on the little beach. She spread out her towel and peeled off her bikini. "Wouldn't want to get tan lines, would I" she asked smiling at us. "Not at all," we agreed. Tony and I fished a little longer, but had very little luck. I looked over at where Shelly was laying out in the sun and nudged Tony, "Look there." Shelly was playing with and pinching her nipples with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. We heard her moan and tense up. We knew she had her orgasm.

"Come on, the fish aren't biting anyway," I told Tony. We walked over to where Shely was laying in the sun. "Enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"Mmmm... yes, but it would have been better with the two of you!" she said, purring.

"Let's see what we can do for you, then," I answered. I quickly peeled off my clothes and laid down beside her and began to suck on her tits and pinch her nipples. Tony had followed my lead and was between her legs eating her pussy. Shelly began to moan very loudly.

Finally, she said "I want to taste you this time." She instructed me to lay down on my back and she immediately got down on her hands and knees and began sucking on my cock. She stroked it with her hand and took it into her mouth eagerly. But in that position, her ass and pussy were pointed up and Tony took full advantage. He got on his knees behind her and fucked her
pussy while she sucked my cock. In a moment, we all came in an explosion of ecstacy.

We rested for a bit and then prepared a bit of lunch. After a bite to eat, we decided to swim a bit in the lake and it was very relaxing, but very interesting since none of us had bothered to put swim suits back on.

After a bit, we decided to pack up and head back in. We packed up the stuff in the cabin and prepared to leave.

"Kinda depressing, leaving," Tony said. "I hate to think that all this good sex is going to end."

"Well, we aren't home, yet," Shelly said.

As we got ready to get on the road, I noticed that Shelly had changed clothes. She had showered and fixed her hair and make-up and put on her white T-shirt again, this time without the bikini under it. It was just transparent enough that her large nipples stood out and it was quite obvious she had no bra on under her shirt. I also noticed that instead of her shorts, she had elected to put on a short skirt. Since I knew she didn't bring any panties on the trip, I knew she was bare under her skirt.

We stopped in a small town on the way out and had supper in the restaurant there. Shelly had fun teasing the men in the restaurant with her semi-transparent shirt and nipples poking out and with her short skirt and nothing under it. She had every eye in the place on her and was enjoying the attention. "Man, I'm getting horny again," she said as we had finished our meal and were preparing to leave. It was loud enough that several others in the restaurant had to have heard her as well and she got more hungry looks and one guy nearly choked on his food when she said it. We paid our bill and got out. By the time we got back in the Suburban, I could tell she was really getting horny.

We hadn't even gotten out of the parking lot yet when she reached over and unfastened my shorts and pulled them down. She climbed on top of me stratled me, guiding my cock into her already wet pussy. She bounced up and down on me, forcing me deeper and deeper into her pussy. "Cum with me.... NOW!!" she screamed, still bouncing, driving me deep inside of her as my load exploded.

"Your turn, Tony," she said and leaned over to put her head in Tony's lap. He already had his pants unzipped and his cock pulled out and had been stroking it, watching Shelly's tits bounce as we fucked. Shelly took his cock into her mouth and stroked and sucked him until he blew his load in her mouth. Shelly licked him clean and made sure I was clean as well. We sat back up and continued to enjoy the remainder of the trip back home, just laughing and having a good time.

---

What happened to the three of us? Shelly and I have been happily married for 10 years now and have 3 wonderful children together. Tony is still my best friend and has divorced Sonja and married another woman who is much more "adventuresome". Those stories may come later! I hope you enjoyed my little (basically) true tale.