PDA

View Full Version : It hurts!

Firegirl
06-14-2001, 12:04 AM
#1: Do you put you finger in middle hole? #2 If so it hurts!:redghost:

Mx-3_RaCeR21
06-14-2001, 09:45 AM
uhmm, im not a girl but i think you should start at the clit first and make your way down...if it still hurts, betta use some of that K Y jelly thing...:D
and if it hurts don't go rough and just start ramming ur finger in there, take it easy...soft and easy caressing of it is good.

Liks2LicLadies
07-12-2001, 11:54 PM
Firegirl,
If you enjoy it in the other hole then you should always remember to RELAX. And that if it hurts you just say NO, at least not so much at once.
Lots of lube and a gentle style would do just fine.
Good luck and let us know how your doing.

Liks2licladies

giveit2me
08-12-2001, 09:51 AM
I am female and LOVE anal sex. It takes time and patience to access that area though. You can get an anal lube with benzocaine from sex shops. Adam and Eve sell anal lube and anal easy which both work great. Just use plenty of lube and relax. I find a good dose of anal lube smeared on me and alot of ky smeared on my partner seems to work best. Start with a finger and then work in small vibrators and work your way up in size. You'll love it once full penetration is possible. It may actually take several sessions before you are ready to take it that far, but you'll enjoy every moment of stimulation.

leglover
08-16-2001, 06:27 PM
If its pain why not just enjoy LICKING away.:fish: :fish: