PDA

View Full Version : The Lawmen and the Moonshiner

Moonshine
08-02-2005, 11:36 AM
I, twenty year old JoAnna Mason, set the last gallon jug of shine into the back of my baby blue 1976 Ford Mustang and slammed the trunk shut. Walking around to the driver door, I could hear the tin cans jingling on the trip wire on the south side. Trust me, I didn't wait around to find out who it was. Growing up here in the backwoods, my father taught me four things before he died: 1) How to make moonshine; 2) How to outrun the law; 3) Not to wait around to find out who sounded the trip wire, even if you had to leave a whole load of shine behind; and 4) NEVER GET CAUGHT RED HANDED. Jumping into the car, I floored it and took off, leaving a cloud of dust. It would be two days later before I would find out who it was that had been up there.

Two days later, around 10:00 pm, I pulled into the local diner where I worked the night shift. As I did, Sheriff Loyd Watkins walked out of the diner. Man was he hot in his uniform. In all of his thirty-five years, Sheriff Watkins had never been married. He stands about five foot nine, brown eyes, and graying black hair. He may have never been married but, he was well known around our town as a "Lady's Man".

"Hey Sheriff," I said as I approached the front door. Stepping out of the door behind him was another uniformed officer. "Well, Lance Miller, when did you get back into town. I thought you were off learning how to be a cop."

Deputy Miller just blushed. He had had a crush on me ever since I started working at the cafe. He was about ten years older than me, which put him around thirty. He stood about five foot eight with brown hair and eyes. He too looked hot in his uniform.

"JoAnna," said Sheriff Watkins, "I'm sorry but, this isn't a social call. Now I know that it was you who was up at your daddy's old still. And I know that it's you that has been running the shine."

"Now Sheriff Watkins, I've got to get to work. You know how Willie is when his waitresses don't show up on time. And besides, do you have any proof that I was up there."

"I've already told Willie that you won't be in to work tonight. And my proof is that I saw your car leaving."

Smiling at him innocently, I started to proteset, "Now Sheriff..."

"Don't, now Sheriff, me. You are the only one in the county that drives a baby blue 1976 Ford Mustang. I know that it was you."

Sheriff Watkins took hold of one arm and Deputy Miller took the other. The whole inside of the cafe watched as I was placed in the back of the patrol car. In ten minutes, we reached the jail. Too my surprise, I wasn't booked. Instead I was taken to a holding cell in the very back, away from any of the other prisoners.

"Why are you bringing me all the way back here," I asked, pretending not to know what they had in mind.

Sheriff Watkins and Deputy Miller just smiled as they pushed me into the cell and then stood in the door way.

"I'm gonna make you and offer JoAnna," said the sheriff.

"Oh, let me guess," I said sarcastically, "if I put out then the two of you will let me go."

In unison, the two of them removed their gun belt and tossed them away from the cell. They then unzipped their uniform pants and pulled them down enough to allow their rock hard cocks to spring out. Both men were about seven to seven and a half inches long and very thick.

"You're a very smart young woman, JoAnna. So, what's it gonna be," asked Sheriff Watkins as he and Deputy Miller stroked themselves.

"Let me get this straight," I coyly said, "if I give it up to both of you, then you will let me go?"

"That's right."

I knew that both of them had been wanting to get into my pants for a long time. Finally, I said, "You like to make deals, Sheriff. Let me make one back to you. How about every time that I get caught, fair and sqaure, and I'll define fair and square in just a second, I'll give it up to keep it off my record. Now, fair and square means, you have to catch me in the act of making the shine or transporting it. You can't just bring me in on circumstantial evidence like you did today. Deal?"

I could tell that Sheriff Watkins was thinking it over. "And what if Deputy Miller or myself is by ourself when we catch you?"

"Then I'll give it up to who ever catches me."

"What about the other one," asked Deputy Miller.

"Well, they should have been there to catch me too," I said smilingly. "What do you say, boys?" I started rubbing my breast and pussy through my clothes, helping them to reach their decision.

"I can live with that, Sheriff, if you can?"

"Me too."

The two of them stepped into the cell towards me. Both of them towered over my five foot heighth. Sheriff Watkins removed my shirt as Deputy Miller removed my bra. My ample C cup breasts stood out, almost at attention, at them. Deputy Miller brushed back my long red hair and kissed my neck. I closed my green eyes from pleasure as each man took a tit into their mouth and sucked.

"MMM Yeah, boys."

Deputy Miller fumbled with the button and zipper on my "Daisy Duke" shorts, finally getting them undone. Sheriff Watkins pushed them down to my knees and spanked my naked ass while Deputy Miller rubbed the natural bush of red hair between my legs.

"MMM She's all natural, Sheriff. Just as red on the bottom as she is on the top."

"Good. Like they say, 'Red on the head, fire in the hole.' I just hope that were not disappointed, JoAnna."

I had been with a man before but, never with two at once. I had also fantasized about the sheriff, and his deputy, and now I was going to be pleasured by both. Both of the lawmen removed their clothes as I finished removing mine. Sitting down on the cell cot, I stroked both the sheriff and the deputy. Both moaned from the attention they were finally getting from me.

"Get on your knees, JoAnna. Fuck her, Miller. Fuck her while she sucks me."

I got onto my knees and felt Deputy Miller's hard, thick seven and half inch cock slip into my wet hole as I took Sheriff Watkin's hard, thick seven inches into my mouth. I moaned as both my mouth and pussy was filled with the cock of a lawman. I sucked on Sheriff Watkins', causing him to moan and curse with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck yeah, JoAnna. Holy shit, yeah. Suck my cock. Yeah suck it you little shiner whore. Oh, yeah. MMM I've got a feeling that you'll be sucking and fucking us quite a bit. How's that pussy feel, Deputy?"

"Oh shit, Sheriff, it's tight, wet, and warm. MMM Damn does it feel good, sir."

I sucked the sheriff even harder. In return, he grabbed a handful of my long red hair and held my head still as he fucked my mouth. Deputy Miller grabbed my hips and fucked the hell out of my pussy. Damn was I enjoying this. I was moaning when I felt the sheriff's seed hitting the back of my throat as I felt the deputy spill his load in my pussy. I wiggled my hips as I pressed up against Deputy Miller. The sheriff released his grip on my hair and and pulled out. I swolled any cum left in my mouth.

"Oh shit, JoAnna! You've got a fine mouth on you but, we're not done yet. Now it's my turn to have your pussy. What do you say, Deputy. Do you need you cock sucked."

By now both of them were again stroking themselves and getting harder and harder by the second.

"MMM Yeah. My dick could use a good sucking."

Sheriff Watkins sat down on the edge of the cot and spread his legs. Backing up to him, I sat down on his thick, hard shaft, raising and lower myself a few times before I took Deputy Miller into my mouth and sucked him. I could taste my pussy juice on him and loved the way it tasted. I was soon pounding the sheriff's hard cock with my pussy, my tits bouncing as I did. My head would bob up and down on the deputy's cock as I bounced. I moaned as I once again as I had the two lawmen's dicks in me.

"MMM JoAnna. JoAnna. JoAnna. Yeah ride my cock you moonshining whore."

"Fuck JoAnna. Your mouth fells as good as your pussy."

Sheriff Watkins reached around me and pinched my nipples as I rode him. This turned me on even more and my pace increased. Letting go on my nipples, the sheriff lend back on his hands and fuck my pussy as I rode him. I sucked the deputy harder and faster, moaning as I did.

"Oh, shit. I gonna cum. I gonna cum."

I could fell Deputy Miller's cum hitting the back of my throat. Pulling off of him, I swallowed every drop. I liked the taste of his better. Sheriff Watkins pushed me off and in one quick move, turned me around. Picking me, he pushed me up against the bars of the cell and fuck me feverously. I grabbed the bars above my head to keep me from sliding down.

"Oh, Sheriff. Sheriff. Sheriff. Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock."

"OHHH Fuck, JoAnna. UURRRRR"

Sheriff Watkins shot his load into me.

"Oh, damn it! Shit girl," he said as he pulled out of me and sat me down. The three of us dressed in silence.

Sheriff Watkins and Deputy Miller took me back to the cafe so that I could get my car. I smiled at them as I got out and said, "Thanks boys. You know... (I gave a low moan.) for the ride. I look forward to having you chase me."

They watched me as I walked over and got into my car and drove away. "MMM," I thought to myself, "I might just have to let them think I've got something in the car and let them catch me. I wouldn't mind being fucked like that again."