PDA

View Full Version : Need to stretch!

hamel01
07-31-2005, 10:19 PM
My gf and I are having a small (or big ;) ) Problem. We decied that we want to have sex but she has never had it before and can't bare the pain when her pussy stretchs to fit my dick. I am around 7" long and around 3" in girth. What would everyone suggest to help her out. Even two fingers gives her a little pain. Would getting a dildo half the size of my help to get her started? Any hep would be great!

Lilith
07-31-2005, 10:29 PM
Lots of foreplay and lots of lube. If it's the bad kind of pain don't force it. There are lots of ways to get off that don't involve penetration, practice some of those.

Teddy Bear
08-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Lottsa lube and take your time.

Relax her first with lots of foreplay.

She will eventually stretch to fit you but it will take time.

Good luck :)

lonelyarmywife
08-01-2005, 08:38 AM
make her as comfortable as possible. Don't force it - it WILL happen.

mayhem1978
08-01-2005, 10:30 PM
make her as comfortable as possible. Don't force it - it WILL happen.

Yeah what she said. Ive had the same probem (??) just take your time and when you finally do get in dont start pounding away just wait and let her pussy relax and all should be well.

ILikeItRough
09-08-2005, 01:37 AM
yea defnitly dont force it....

way back when i was about to have sex with a guy whos penis was HUGE!!!! and he thought the way to get me adjusted to it would be to force it....

ill never forgive him for that lol :mad:

Mark Vieth
09-08-2005, 04:26 AM
Okay tie her up on the bed in doggy position and get some lube and start going. lol. Just kidding.

Never do that.

You should start with a nice slow full body massage to relax her. Scented candles also help ease her mind. The idea is to relax all her muscles in her body so they are "loose".
Then from there get the vib\dildo out without her seeing and add some lube to the vibrator/dildo. Tell her to expect a cold sensation, that will feel a little funny at first.

The reason you do this is so she get's use to the idea of having something put in "there". After you get her use to it, let her do it herself so she can control it, then when she is comfortable with the feeling of it put some lube on your penis and insert it slowly. Also find a position that is comfortable for her so when you do it, it goes in without too much trouble. Doggie is good for a first timer as there is no "body" on top of them that puts extra pressure on the area. Hope it helps.