PDA

View Full Version : On the body; Pearl Necklaces etc

Jax
07-19-2005, 06:14 AM
I have a question. Regarding Pearl Necklaces, from what I can tell, women don't seem to mind. (Perhaps even like them). But what about the back or the butt? Sometimes I enjoy just grinding into her and then cumming on her. Does anyone else like to do that with their S/O?

wyndhy
07-19-2005, 08:33 AM
yesssssssss!

lonelyarmywife
07-19-2005, 09:15 AM
I actually prefer the back or da butt....don't really care for having that shit all over my face.

Lilith
07-19-2005, 09:24 AM
I love it! Grinding back against him, while he slides in the (_l_) mmmmmmmmm

Steph
07-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Anywhere is fine by me! :bsex:

GingerV
07-19-2005, 12:14 PM
If I can make him cum anywhere, I'm a happy girl ;).

RandyGal
07-19-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm pretty much a happy camper just to get sex.....so on the back would be fine with me! Color me a nice shade of easy, please. :grin:

WildIrish
07-19-2005, 01:07 PM
I'm not crazy about ejaculating on or near Mrs. WI's face, but on her beautiful boobs, her fuzzy little puswah, her soft & tender feet, that great tushy. :dizzy:

I'm woozy...what was the question again? :confused:

GingerV
07-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Random thought, probably unoriginal.

Why is it that guys only seem able to aim that thing when they want to string spunk across my neck?

Loulabelle
07-19-2005, 01:18 PM
LOL @ GingerV...you're too funny hunny!

I like his cum everywhere.

To me (and I realise this is probably a little strange) I take it as a great compliment if a man wants to see himself cum over a particular part of my body. For example if he wanted to cum all over my bum, I'd be pleased that he felt my behind worthy of that kind of 'badge of honour' if you like.....

Also, I confessed to Fussy once years ago that I had a fantasy about having a guy cum all over my anus.....he did it one night completely without warning, and it remains in my memory as being the hottest (both literally and metaphorically) sexual act I've ever been involved in. I'm pretty sure he's done it a couple of times since, but it's never been quite as hot, quite as intense, quite as amazing as that first time....mmmmm.

bare4you
07-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Gee - never thought ladies enjoyed this quite so much...... like the man used to say on TV (Very Interesting!) :lurv: the idea.......

TinTennessee
07-19-2005, 05:56 PM
I have to agree with Lou....to me it's a gift...a part of him and I love it anywhere.

acepen
07-19-2005, 09:44 PM
I had a female friend who liked me to shoot on her breasts in the morning. She would then rub it into her tits and then get dressed. She said she could smell my cum all day and it drove her crazy.

Callie691
07-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Im lucky to get laid in the missionary position anymore... so getting jizzed on anywhere on my body would be a give from heaven. I dont remember the movie but i prefer this quote. "Not the face !!! Not the face!!!" but that is just me . Anywhere else and I'm fine with it.

Callie

nicole2309
07-19-2005, 10:26 PM
I love it... I always have one little request though, try to keep it out of my hair and my eyes. Anywhere else is great!

Jax
07-19-2005, 10:58 PM
I must admit, I am rather surprised by how popular this idea is. Pearl Necklaces are sort of a more accepted practice, for whatever reason (or so I think). But I had thought the back was bit odd. I guess not. Interesting.

flutelady
07-20-2005, 12:31 AM
I'm not crazy about ejaculating on or near Mrs. WI's face, but on her beautiful boobs, her fuzzy little puswah, her soft & tender feet, that great tushy. :dizzy:

I received it on the face once, a long time ago. I wasn't too thrilled, but I like it in other places. I really like the idea of him cumming on my feet, I've never even thought of that before!

Loulabelle
07-20-2005, 01:46 AM
Callie - for me, I like it on my face...I absolutely love the idea that he wants to see my face all covered in cum. I was once told I had the kind of face that needs to be 'facialed' and I took it as a huge compliment!

nicole2309 - I'm with you on the eyes thing...it hurts like hell...but I really don't mind if it gets in my hair...adds to the wildness of it all, if you ask me!

jax - I think it's great to get a hot shotting load all over my back when we've been doing doggy....my skin there goes all hypersensitive when I'm aroused and it's just great!

WildIrish
07-20-2005, 09:47 AM
:faint:

Kaelynn
07-22-2005, 10:53 AM
Goodness I'm glad I am not the only one that loves cum! Oh god... I love seeing, hearing, and feeling a guy cum, it honestly can make me cum cause it turns me on soo much. I just LOVE him pounding in my pussy and pulling out and shooting his load all over me... Damn I am hot now... :bj:

scotzoidman
07-22-2005, 10:55 AM
Goodness I'm glad I am not the only one that loves cum! Oh god... I love seeing, hearing, and feeling a guy cum, it honestly can make me cum cause it turns me on soo much. I just LOVE him pounding in my pussy and pulling out and shooting his load all over me... Damn I am hot now... :bj:
me too... :sperm:

Kaelynn
07-22-2005, 10:56 AM
me too... :sperm:

You too what?

DiverDan
08-15-2005, 05:03 PM
Holy schnikees Kaelynn... that was :hot: :hot: :hot:

I love to shoot it all over my girl, too. My faves include (in no particular order) face, boobs, ass. There's nothing like the site of my cum driping down my girls chin and down her neck. I'm glad that I've found someone who likes it as much as I do.

rabbit
08-15-2005, 07:58 PM

:faint:

dayumm that's hot, girl!

razor
08-16-2005, 11:48 AM
i like to go doggy style then shoot between my girlfriends cheeks over her asshole and watch it trickle down, that makes me hard again so quickly!

saying that, i like to shoot my cum everywhere over her!

scotzoidman
08-18-2005, 12:34 AM
You too what?
I'm :hot: too...

Jax
02-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Been getting into the "on the back" bit...tried it doggy once and pulled out, did not care for it. But to not go in and just rub between the cheeks...that was a good. And I think the wife liked it too feeling my slide up and down..feeling my balls on her pussy....we both are winners here I think...