PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Storm

1nutworld
06-13-2005, 07:28 PM
It was very early in the morning, when I woke up, the sound of thunder echoing in the distance, the electric crack of lightning, ripping through the low clouds, in the darkness. I peer thru my barely open eyes towards the clock, dreading to see the actual time, knowing I had to be up soon for work, regardless.

The amber lights showed 3:00…. ugh. As I closed my eyes, and rolled over I heard a noise far different from the approaching storm. A cry…no, a scream. I climbed out of bed and staggered towards my bedroom window. Glancing out my window I can’t see a thing in the darkness, and the sound has stopped. I wander towards my living room, looking around I see nothing out of place, and I don’t hear any other strange noises. As I walk to the front door, I look thru the eyehole, hoping the noise I heard was from the apartment across the hall, where my neighbors are notorious for late-night discussions, partying and um, other activities.

Nope, no noises coming from across the hallway, so I stumble to the bathroom window, again no noises. I walk back to the bedroom, and crawl into bed. Once again I hear the storm approaching, the distant rumble of the thunder, rolls into my window. I hear another strange noise, another screaming sound. Once again, I slide the blinds out of the way as I look into the darkness hoping to see the source of the strange sound. I hear it again, this time its more muffled, but now it’s becoming recognizable, it’s a woman. I think I might need to go outside and see what’s actually happening…somewhere.

I still can’t tell where the mystery female voice is coming from, but it’s obviously near-by. Thoughts race though my mind. Is she in danger? Do I call the police? Do I go help?

As I become more awake, I realize that I’m defiantly not dressed to render assistance, seeing how I am completely naked. I look on the floor for some form of clothing. Another noise comes from the darkness, a different one, more animalistic, more guttural. “Uh” “uh” “uh”. The light bulb literally goes off in my head. Someone’s getting laid. I can tell where the mystery woman and her companion are now, the parking lot to my apartment.

“Well great” I think to myself. Someone’s screwing in the parking lot, and I haven’t been able to get laid in a long time. More noises come from the window, “yep, that’s what’s happening.” If I go outside, they’ll probably stop. If I call the cops, I’m sure they will. There’s a part of me that’s envious of this mystery couple, a part of me that is angry, and a larger part of me that just wants to go back to bed.

“Oh fuck, yes…. god yes” “Uh” “Uh” “Uh”. More noises come thru the window. I’m getting incredibly turned on by listening to my mystery guests. Another scream, more sounds of sexual delight. I’m almost jealous of this mystery man, who is obviously driving this woman towards incredible levels of pleasure. “He must be hung like a bull moose,” I think to myself.

A thought crosses my mind. I dismiss it in an instant. “No way”, I think. I can’t go out there, to watch.

Or join?

More noises come thru the window; I look down, and see my throbbing erect six-inch cock. “Naaah” There’s no way. My own natural urges take over. “I’ll just go see” I think to myself. Reaching down and pulling a pair of gray athletic shorts on, and a tank top, I go to my front door, open it and head out my apartment. The light rain falls cool on my skin, as I slowly walk along the bushes that line the front of my apartment. As I approach the corner of my building, I can see the open car door, and the two pair of legs.

His hips are thrusting himself deep in her, her legs up in the air. Her screams are louder; I can now hear his groans of pleasure. My cock throbs in my shorts. I move closer, crouching on the near side of my jeep. I can see two pair of shorts on the ground, underneath him. I watch as she arches her back, I can see her breasts, in the glow of the interior car lights, as she plays with one of her nipples, his hips slamming himself into her. They briefly stop, I watch as she tells him something, and she climbs out of the back seat. Silently I watch as she peels her t-shirt off, throwing it on the backseat of the car, as she flaunts her nakedness, wiggling her hips, as she walks to the hood of the car. Her hand grasps his cock as she pulls him along with her. She leans against the hood of the car, her elbows propping her torso up as she leans forward. He slides himself between her legs, she tosses her hair, over her shoulder as she looks back at him, and winks at me.

Or at least that is what it looked like. A thousand thoughts flash in my mind. Has she seen me? Obviously she has, or did I imagine what I thought I saw. How long has she known I was watching? Does he know I’m there? Now what? I crouch down lower. I move towards the front of my own vehicle, so I can watch them more.

Her moans are louder now, since she is no longer partially confined by the backseat of the silver ford. He pumps himself, deeper and deeper inside her. She is urging him on, her eyes closed, enjoying herself being ravaged by him. “Oh god, I’m gonna cum” “fuck me, fuck me……….FUUUUCCKKK me” she screams. His groans mix with hers, as I watch. Mesmerized by the primal actions of these strangers, I watch as he slams his cock in her pussy. I can see her hard nipples, as they slide lightly along the hood of the car, her hair dripping in the rain, as she once again opens her eyes, and smiles…at me.

I know that she sees me, and knows I am there. Her eyes sparkle in the flashes of the lightning. She presses herself up against him, as he pounds himself into her. “God, I want you to cum” she moans, “Oh god, I love a good hard cock” and then she looks me squarely in the eye and motions me over. I stand up, she moves herself so I can see her naked breasts, as he still pounds away at her. He turns his head and smiles, as he reaches and grabs a hold of her hips, as he thrusts every inch of his cock deep inside her.

My cock strains against the material of my shorts, as I wander over to these strangers. As I get close enough, she reaches for my cock; she begins to stroke it under the material of my shorts. She looks at me and smiles. I pull my shorts down; her mouth engulfs my cock, as she takes all of my cock in her mouth, deep throating me. My fingers run thu her wet hair, as she sucks eagerly on my cock. I can feel his thrusts as he continues to fuck her doggy-style, while she licks and sucks my cock. All of us are dripping wet as the rain falls harder on our bodies, our moans and groans mixing with the rumble of the thunder. “Oh god, that feels sooo fucking good, “ she moans, “I’m going to cum” he moans out, and I feel my own cock swelling, my balls tightening as I can feel my own pending explosion.

“Fuck yes, cum” she commands, I’m not sure if she’s talking to him or me or both, but I can tell that I am going to. “ Arrrgghhhhh” he moans, “ I’m cummmming”. “Oh fuck yes, me too.” I moan, as my cock explodes into her mouth, a blast of hot thick cock bursts into her mouth. “OOOOHHHHHHHHH, fuuuccckkkkkk” she screams into the night. She collapses on the hood of the car, as I sit down next to her. Her boyfriend leans against the front door of the car, as we sit there in the thunder and rain, the only other sound I can hear is the racing pulse of the beating of my heart. I look down and see her smiling, a small dribble of my cum on her chin, she wipes it off with her fingers.

He gathers up her t-shirt, and his and her shorts, and he hands them to her. Together they go off to my neighbor’s apartment. I go back into mine, not another word is said between us. I glance at my clock as I go inside and groan, I’ve only got about another hour till I have to get up to work.

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=25355)