PDA

View Full Version : Lori's visit

Moonshine
06-09-2005, 09:01 AM
It was during our friends, Alan and Debbie, wedding that we met the bride's sister, Lori. Lori is 23, about 5' 7", shoulder length sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, about 175 lbs., A cup breast, and beautiful. She was shy when we first met, but boy, when the booze hit, she was one hell of a party animal.

My husband, David, is 33, about 6' 2", brown/black hair, green eyes, 180 lbs., and has a 7" dick. He's tall and slender and muscled from his work. I, Sue, on the other hand am short and slightly heavy. I am about 5' 5", blue eyes, long brown hair, 180 lbs., and D cup breast.

Getting back to the story. It had been about two days since the wedding and we were going out to our friends house to visit. As we pulled into the driveway we saw Lori sitting outside with them. David and I parked and walked up to the porch.

"There's a shit load of beer left from the wedding," Debbie announced pointing at a cooler a few feet away. "Might as well grab one and sit for a spell." Walking over to it I grabbed one for David and myself. We sat and talked for the longest time. As we did, I noticed Lori was slowly inching her way towards me. Before long she was sitting next to me. By this time, it was dark and we had decided, thanks mostly to the beer, to stay here at Alan and Debbie's tonight.

Now, I had never been with a woman, but the idea of it had always turned me on. David's fantasy was to be with two woman at once. Now here Lori was sitting next to me and she was starting to slowly rub my leg. David took notice of this and came over to sit by us. I was really getting turned on and by the look on David's face, I thought that he was gonna cum anytime just watching.

"Hey Sue," Debbie's voice brought me back to reality. Looking up towards her I could see her motioning for me to follow her into the house. Once inside I asked, "Do you need help with something?" Smiling at me Debbie said, "No. I just wanted to tell you that Lori is bi and that she thought you and David were hot. And well to be honest with you, she asked if I thought that the two of you would do a threesome with her."

I almost spit the beer I was trying to swallow all over her face. "Are you serious," I asked her. Debbie nodded. "And it wouldn't offend you or Alan if we did?" "Oh hell no. Just don't get so loud that you wake up us or the neighbors. Alan has to get up early tomorrow so, we're going to bed." I watched as Alan and Debbie headed for their bedroom. Alan stopped long enough to turn back and with a devilish grin say, "Don't do anything that I would do."

It was long after that that the three of us was naked in Lori's bed. Thank goodness that it was a big house and we were on the other end of it. We had stopped drinking a while back and were now cleared headed enough to know, and remember, what was going on.

David stood by the bed, watching and stroking himself, as Lori and I began to kiss and touch each other. Playing with another woman and having her touch me for the first time was very stimulating for me. I was already getting wet and she had even touched my shaved pussy yet. Soon our hands were making their way down each other stomachs; she finding and playing with my shaved one as I found and played with her natural one. DAMN!! This was feeling good.

Pushing me back on the bed, she positioned herself over my huge tits. I squirmed as she licked, sucked, and teased them, then slowly kissing her way down my stomach and to my wanting clit. She then licked, sucked and teased it too. "Oh shit, Lori," I horsedly said. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum." And did I ever.

David was still standing by the bed stroking himself. "Enjoyed that did you baby," he asked. "MMMMMM" was all that I could get out. "I enjoyed watching Lori eat you, making you cum for her." "And I enjoyed your finger in my cunt as I ate her," added Lori. I had been sooo wrapped up in my own pleasure that I had forgot that David was even in the room. "Now eat her baby," David said.

Switching places, I took up the job of licking, sucking, and teasing Lori's sweet little tits. I knew that David liked mine but, he also liked little ones like what Lori had too. I don't know if it was because her's was the first ones that I had ever sucked on or what, but I understood what he say in them.

Soon I too was kissing my way down her stomach and to that beautiful patch of fur she had. Spreading her legs a little wider I slowly licked her clit, teasing it. She squirmed as I did. I then begain to really torment it and soon was tasteing her sweet juices. The whole time I was toungue fucking her, David was fingering fucking my pussy.

"My turn now ladies," he said. Laying down he grabbed Lori's hand, pointed at his face and said, "I want that sweet pussy of yours right here." Lori eagerly sat down on my husband's face as I sat down on his dick. We sat facing each other on him and I was getting more and more turned on as I watched her facial expressions as David brought her to climax over and over again. I too was cumming over and over again from his cock and from watching her. I never thought that I could be so turned on by watching David with another woman but, now I wanted to see him fuck her. Not just slow fuck her, but fuck the hell out of her.

"Oh fuck," she screamed. "I can't take any more. I've got to have you cock in me."

I pulled off of David and eagerly watched as she got off of him. "Fuck her doggie style," I said. "I want to watch you fuck her." Lori got onto all fours next to me. I reached down and slowly massaged her tit closest to me. I watched as David placed the tip of his dick to her pussy and began to enter her. Lori winched up a little. "Oh damn it your tight," he said. She answered back, "You're bigger that any guy I've been with." David slowly pushed himself all the way in and was now beginning to slowly fuck another woman as I watched.

Lori moaned with pleasure as David would pull all the way out leaving just the tip of his head in and then ram it back it hard and fast. I knew that pleasure well, for did it with me. Now I was wathcing as my husband pleasured another woman. DAMN! was it ever getting hot in the room. My own pussy was on fire and before I could finger myself, I could feel Lori's toungueon me. Soon David was shooting his load deep in her.

Moonshine
06-09-2005, 12:00 PM
It had been a few days since David, Lori, and I had been together. Tonight Lori was gonna come to our house to stay. Living far out in the woods of Arkansas, our closest neighbor was a mile away so, we would be able to get as loud as we wanted.

After dinner we made out way into the living room. Lori sat between David and I on the couch. "I have thought about the two of you ever since the other night," she said. "I have to admit, your the first couple that I have ever been with. I've been with guys and girls, you know, two guys and myself, or two girls and myself but, never a guy and girl at the same time."

"Well," I said, "we've never been with a thrid person at all. So, you see, you were our first too." "Damn it you two," David said, "I've been wanting to get my dick back into the two of you ever since the other night." Lori leaned towards me, getting ready to kiss me and said, "Well Sue, share we keep him waiting any longer or shall we let him fuck the hell out of both of us." "Let's let him fuck the hell out of us," I answered her as we kissed.

David, as any man would do, began taking his clothes off and tossed them aside. Sitting back down, he began to stroke his seven inches. Lori and I was now French kissing each other as we rubbed each others breasts. We both then unbuttoned each others shirts and then tossed them to the floor. Our bras were the next to go.

Bending over, I took Lori's left tit into my mouth and sucked. David was now there and was suck the right one as he unzipped her shorts. Standing up I then removed both my shorts and panties. I stood there watching as David sucked on Lori's little breasts. His hand was moving under her remaining clothes as he fingered her. I then removed her shorts and panties so that David's hand was free to play with her. I was once again growing wet with ecstacy as I watched my husband with another woman.

"Ladies, shall we move this to the bedroom. I want plenty of room to be able to fuck the both of you."

Rising, Lori and I walked ahead of David to the bedroom. Lori paused as she entered our room and saw the oversized bed. "My word," she said, "it's big enough for four people to sleep on." "Yes," I said, "plenty of room to fuck you on." Lori walked to the bed and then crawled on all fours, wiggling her ass as she did. Laying on her back she said, "Here is your little play toy just waiting to be fuck again."

David was standing behind me, running my massive tits. I could feel his hard on pressed into my back. "I want to watch the two of you 69. Eat each other ladies," he said. Willingly I placed my shaved cunt on Lori's face and placed my mouth on her natural one. Our tounges work in unison as we licked each other. David smiled as he watched the two of us.

My tounge rubbed Lori's clit. I then sucked on it and listened as she moaned from pleasure. In return her tounge licked my clit. I squirmed on her as she sucked my clit to the point of throbbing. "Alright ladies," David said, "now it's my turn. Sue, lay down next to her." I did as David said and laid down next to Lori.

David placed his mouth on her clit and began to relentlessly tounge fuck the hell out of it. I sucked on her A cup tits as she squirmed with pleasure. After tasting her climaxing several times, David then moved his mouth to me. David relentlessly licked my clit. Lori sucked on my massive D cup tit and squeezed the other as if she was testing a melon. Soon I was cumming all over David's face.

David then had Lori and I lay on our sides facing each other. He then placed my top leg over Lori and her top leg over me. "Now I can fuck one, pull out, fuck the other, pull out, and keep right on fucking both of you," he said smiling. Lori and I kissed as he entered me. David slowly pulled in and out of me as Lori kissed me and rubbed my breast. His paced picked up and I was soon cumming. Upon feeling my pussy juices he pulled out of me and entered Lori.

Lori's eyes got big as David pushed himself in her. "Oh fuck yeah you're still tight," he said. Rubbing her small tits, I smiled as I watched my husband fuck her. She moaned loud and hard as he began to increase his pace and depth in her. Feeling her cum, he pulled out of her and once again entered me. This time he fucked me hard. I could feel his balls slapping against me. Lori continued to suck my tits. "OH YES. YES YES," I screamed. David and Lori brought me to several orgasims before David pulled out.

David was now slamming himself into Lori. I could hear his balls as they slapped against her. Sucking on her tits, the screams of "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK," could be heard. "That's it David," I said. "Fuck her. Fuck her. Fill her pussy with your cum."

David pounded faster and harder into Lori as she continued to scream with pleasure. "Cum in me David. Cum in me." With a loud groan, David shot his load deep inside of her. "Oh fuck ladies. Oh God damn that felt good." Pulling out, David fell onto his back.

Lori and I continued to kiss and fondle each other. Pushing her onto her back, I kissed down her stomach and back to her now several swollen clit. I licked her, tasting both her juices and David's semen as I did. Making sure to have plenty of it on my toungue I sat back up and French kissed her. She moaned as she tasted it. David himself gave a lick to her pussy to taste it full himself and then he too French kissed so she could have yet another taste. We then fell asleep in a huddle.