PDA

View Full Version : Dubie's & Alcohol What a mix

Zeeebo
05-26-2005, 11:00 PM
It all started as a small house party a few months ago. The music was good & there was food & alcohol to be had by all. As the night wound down it was just a few us my girlfriend nicki, George & his girlfriend molly & of course the party animals Lisa & Debbie. We were all feeling the effects of good food & alcohol especially Lisa & Debbie.

Zeeebo
06-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Anyways as I was saying Lisa & Debbie were feeling the effects a little better than the rest of rest. They were dressed for the occasion. Lisa was wearing a tight Halter top and short jean shirt that showed off her smooth long legs revealed a thin black thong. Debble was wearing a white silk blouse & short shari that wrapped tight around her hips showing off her curves. They started dancing around the room in front of all us. There moves were slow & sensual, lisa started getting closer to Debbie running hands up & down Debbies legs & debbie herself was laying her hands on lisa bare shoulders enjoying the closenest of lisa touch All the throught this little show my hands started to wander along Nicki's legs as she was sitting with me on the couch enjoying the little show.

Zeeebo
06-03-2005, 07:02 PM
As I was saying my hands started traveling up Niki's soft smooth legs, & I began toying & teasing her inner thigh, slowly pushing her already wet panties out of the way. As I was doing this George & Molly were feeling the heat watching not just Debbie & Lisa but us as well. Well George thought this was a good time to bring out the weed & he rolled a few for all of us. However Molly was feeling lustful & came over to our couch & together she & I slipped Niki's panties off her legs. She then proceed to kiss Niki's inner thigh as I began toying with increasingly wet clit. Niki was going into sensory overload with me toying were clit & molly kissing & licking up towards her clit. She began massaging her breasts through her lacy top & moaning for more. She whispered in my ear " Sweetie I want yu to fuck Molly hard as she licks
my clit." I needed no more encourgement the bugle in my pants was very prominent, I looked over towards George & he nodded approval, before I moved I gave Niki a much needed deep kiss on the lips & at the same time I loosed her Blouse & noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra as her breasts bounced up towards me.

Zeeebo
06-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Niki's nipples were getting so hard from the attention Molly & I were giving her. I sucked each one for a minute or two & she began to moan louder as Molly reached her clit & began sucking and licking with more determination. I quickly moved from the couch & I took off shirt and dropped my pants & boxers & began to positon my myself behind Molly. Molly was a asian vixen. All she wore was a short summer dress that just came above her knees, with a plunging neck line that showed off her massive cleavage. oh man what ass, as she licked Nicki's clit her ass was high in the air, she pratically begged me to touch her. My hands traveled all around her hips & down her legs.As my hands went up towards her ass I felt no panties or G string. I lifted her dress & found the sweetest & tighest ass. I could already see that her love juices were flowing, I moved my head between her legs & began licking her clit. As my tongue probed I could feel her shutter & moan as she was enjoying the experience of my talented tongue. Lisa, Debbie, & George were smoking a fatty & watching the show. George was sitting now between them & the girls were half naked with just the skirts.

Zeeebo
06-05-2005, 12:33 AM
George was passing the big dubie between Debbie & Lisa & enjoying the show as well as getting an eye full of both girls assets. As he was smoking the dubie the girls took turns rubbing his now evident bulge in his pants. Debbie decided she would give a little release for George as he passed the dubie to lisa he grabbed one breast & began licking her nipple with his tongue