PDA

View Full Version : I'm Lost

Mercury_Maniac
04-30-2005, 01:27 AM
And i don't know where I am......I'm really confused in life...what am i doing wrong?

fzzy
04-30-2005, 02:29 AM
I'd love to help you MM ... but you haven't really given enough info so far ... what area of your life specifically do you feel lost in ... and if there's more than one ... just pick one to begin with ... otherwise we'll all be overwhelmed ... especially you! :)

FussyPucker
04-30-2005, 04:27 AM
Take the first left, go 1/4 mile then right, left, right , right.

OK actually (harsh but you need it)

Stop wallowing in self pity, put a big arse smile on your face and hit life running.

imaginewithme
04-30-2005, 07:47 AM
ohhh Merc.... I dont know really what's bothering you either, but whatever it is you'll get thru it...promise. You just keep your head up and do your best in whatever it is you're doing. That's all you can do. In everything. I am sure going to school and working can be very stressful. No, I'm not a doctor and am not the best at giving advise, but we've all had days when we just can't seem to see a good thing happening to us. Your life is in your hands. You make the most of it and enjoy every single thing you can.
You're a great guy and I'm glad you're my friend. You know how to get me if you ever need to talk.

Winston77
04-30-2005, 07:56 AM
All things must past (George Harrison)
Just remember that. Don't sweat the small stuff and the big stuff works out in it's own time. Take a look back in time at a period in your life that was about the same. Things changed.
If I change the way I look at things, the things I look at change.
Peace to you it does and will get better.

cowgirltease
04-30-2005, 11:51 AM
You better not be doing drugs. I'll have to :spank: you!
What's the matter honey?

Jude30
04-30-2005, 12:55 PM
I'd say getting out of bed was a bad decision. Most of lifes problems seem to arise because people got out of bed. If everyone would just sleep late, read the paper and snuggle the world would have a lot fewer problems. I know I'd have been a lot happier today if I had just stayed in bed instead of going to work.

osuche
04-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Get some perspective and think about what you really want. Then start heading wherever that is. It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it.

cherrypie7788
04-30-2005, 03:11 PM
Ditto what Osuche said....

Not getting out of bed isn't the solution lol though sometimes I wish life were that easy.

Sometimes life is confusing and we don't know where to go. What DO you want out of life? Realize it, work for it, and things will fall into place.

Pita
04-30-2005, 06:23 PM
(((((MM))))) Life is ever changing and today might be hard but there is always hope for a better tomorrow.

Everyone has given you good advice, listen to it.

Take care of yourself and remember you have people that care about you. :x:

Mercury_Maniac
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm just sick and tired of seeing girls that i know and possibly like head right into wrong relationships and overlook what is right in front of them....it doesn't make sense.

fzzy
05-01-2005, 05:38 PM
You're right MM ... it doesn't make sense, except if you realize that maybe at an age similar to yours they realize (even if only subconsciously) that they aren't really ready to settle down yet, so they don't want to go for someone wonderful enough to make them want to settle down. Keep being you and someday ... probably not as far away as you feel right now ... that special girl is going to take one look at you and know in her heart and soul that you are exactly what she's been looking for all her life! Best wishes for you until then!

Sharni
05-01-2005, 08:28 PM
"Who you know and possibly like".....whats with that??? Your not committed and they obviously feel comitted to someone else....thats life

It makes perfect sense....You cant make anyone love you know matter what you try....they either do or they dont...obviously these girls dont

You just gotta wait...be patient...and someone will come along for you (yeah yeah i know ya sick of hearing it....but its true....ya dont wanna hear it then dont ask*LOL*)

Self pity is not attractive that i can tell ya...i bet me bottom dollar your sending negative vibes to women you meet

dreamgurl
05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Quoting my grandmother " you'll catch more flys with honey that you will with vinigar"
As a woman your age, I speak what I know and feel on this topic, girls can pick up on vibes that Sharni has mentioned, if you are thinking you want a relationship just for sex... trust me we know. Its hard finding someone but that's why there is trial and error, enjoy the things in single life now, like being able to kiss anybody you want cause if you get a girlfriend you sure as hell ain't gonna be able to do that.

Mark Vieth
05-02-2005, 12:47 AM
Ok Merc I'll try to give some advice here. I do hope it helps and it comes across the correct way.

Now to quote a great tv series that was on during the 90's. It was Babylon 5.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

If you know who you are and what you want, half the battle is won. If people won't accept you for the who you are and the way you are....then fuck 'em. Well not literally. Life is too short to worry about what people think of you. If you like who you and what you are that is what is important.

txgrneyes
05-02-2005, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=Mark Vieth]

"Who are you and what do you want?"

If you know who you are and what you want, half the battle is won.[QUOTE]

Also, stop looking! Don't put so much pressure on yourself. When you least expect it.. :lurv: ..BAM.. :lurv: ..it will hit you smack dab in the middle of you heart. She will feel it and you will too.

But for now...enjoy life!

And as far as the girls going for the wrong guys....It is just something we have to do so when the right one comes along well know it. Might not be at that moment but there is a time for everything.

As far as getting out of bed....just remember the girl of your dreams is out there somewhere but she may not have your address so you need to go outside and remember each day is a new chance to meet that certain someone.

Natalie

Aqua
05-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Also, stop looking! Don't put so much pressure on yourself. When you least expect it.. :lurv: ..BAM.. :lurv: ..it will hit you smack dab in the middle of you heart. She will feel it and you will too.

But for now...enjoy life!

grneyes makes a very good point here. I found my wife when I was not looking to hook up with anyone. I didn't try to put my best face forward, so to speak, and was completely myself. She did the same thing and we fell in love. When you're you try to make it happen, it just doesn't. Any relationship you do manage to start will most likely be doomed if it stems from trying to make it happen.

Keep your chin up and work hard at being yourself and things will fall into place.

Good luck!

Mercury_Maniac
05-02-2005, 07:03 PM
thanks for the advice ladies and gents.

very much appreicated...and i will keep those ideas in mind.

Winston77
05-03-2005, 03:18 AM
Count not what is lost but what is left Source: (Chinese)

Belial
05-03-2005, 05:45 AM
I think the trick is to figure out how to be happy without a girlfriend.

Now, if I knew how to do that.....

sodaklostsoul
05-03-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm just sick and tired of seeing girls that i know and possibly like head right into wrong relationships and overlook what is right in front of them....it doesn't make sense.
It's part of life..we make mistakes and we learn from them. Some learn faster then others.

When I was your age I thought I knew what I wanted and tried to be someone other then myself. Did'nt get me very far. But I learned to accept who I was and what I liked. Just continue to do the everyday things you do and one day what your looking for will find it's way to you.

The waiting game sucks!!!!!! But it's soooo worth it in the end!!

sodaklostsoul
05-03-2005, 10:13 AM
I think the trick is to figure out how to be happy without a girlfriend.

Now, if I knew how to do that.....
No Belial...the trick is to make a life for yourself, so when the girl comes along you can slip her into your life.

Ya both are young yet and have plenty of time to find that special girl. Like I've said the waiting sucks, but it's part of life. Life cange change in an instant.

Mercury_Maniac
05-03-2005, 03:34 PM
You people are amazing!

Thanks again :D