PDA

View Full Version : Me and Monica's interesting evening

silver surfer
04-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Monica was my first girlfriend and she was a bit more sexually experienced than I, which isn’t saying much since I was a virgin. But what I lacked in experience I made up for in enthusiasm and Monica didn’t mind a bit. After putting up a token resistance just to entice me she agreed to be my first and from then on I wanted to try again just about anywhere any time and mostly Monica felt the same.

But she did surprise me one night and that’s where my story begins. Her friend’s parents were out of town and Monica and I were going over to watch movies with her and her boyfriend. Sarah and Cooper were an institution at our high school and had been together for as long as anyone could remember. We were all teenagers and anything more than a year might as well have been forever.

When I arrived all three were there already, popping popcorn and getting ready to settle down and watch horror movies in the basement family room. I sat down on the sofa and Cooper handed me a beer. I didn’t know him well. We ran with two different crowds. I think he was a football player. My Monica was very sweet and very cute, but Sara was super-model beautiful. I never really gave other girls much of a thought in those days however. The novelty of sex with Monica kept me satisfied.

Each couple took an end of the couch and we cuddled up for the movie. Monica and I were under a blanket and I wasted no time in sliding my hands under her loose fitting sweats to find what she was wearing underneath. Cotton panties and a lacy bra. I delighted in getting her hot while we watched movies. I moved my hands slowly and lightly touching her belly and breasts. Eventually I moved my hand between her legs where her heat and wetness were soaking through her panties already. Her head was turned toward me not even watching the movie anymore and she was breathing harder than usual. Her hand slid over my pants feeling my bulge.

"Jees, what are you guys doing over there?" came Sarah's voice looking at us wide eyed with a smile.

"Nothing" giggled Monica nervously. We moved our hands off each other and watched the movie. But after a few minutes I felt Monica's hand on my bulging pants again and she whispered in my ear "let's go in the other room."

I nodded and started to stand up but felt self-conscious trying to think of an explanation for why we were both about to leave the room together.

"Ah-" I began

"We'll be back in a minute," Monica took my hand and led me out of the room. I shrugged.

"Have a good time!" Said Cooper. They were both smiling. I felt a little sheepish, but not enough to stop me wanting to be alone with Monica.

She took me by the hand into Sarah's room and shut the door behind us. We immediately wrapped our arms around each other and kissed passionately. I moved her toward the bed without breaking off the kiss and she fell back onto the flowery comforter with me on top of her. Our breath was coming hard now and I felt the heat all over my body.

Her hands were under my shirt running up and down my chest. "Did you bring a condom, baby?" She whispered. I nodded breathlessly and she smiled, "I think you're gonna get lucky tonight." I knelt over her and pulled off her sweatshirt over her head. She quickly kicked of her sweat pants so she lay beneath me in just her panties and bra. She tugged at my t-shirt, "why don't you take this off?" I slipped my finger under her bra strap.

"Why don't YOU take THIS off?" She raised her eyebrows and smiled, gamely doing as I asked as I pulled my t-shirt off over my head. She ran her hand up my bare chest and sighed, "Mmmmm."

I looked down at her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were hard and began to kiss and suckle them since I knew she loved that. Her head rolled back and she gasped for air.

I was totally absorbed in the passion of the moment. My head swam with pumping blood. Her unique smell and the sound or her panting breath intoxicated me and adrenaline coursed through me, a light sweat clinging to my whole body.

But suddenly an out of place sound brought me quickly back to my senses. I heard the door open abruptly and a crashing sound as someone burst in. There was giggling. We both quickly sat up and turned to face the door.

Sarah stood in the doorway her body silhouetted by the hall light. Cooper was behind her. "Oops!" she cried I didn't realize you guys were in HERE!" She stifled a giggle with a hand over her mouth. I waited for her to make a hasty retreat but she just stood there. No one moved. I felt confused. If she hadn't realized the room was occupied why wasn't she leaving? I turned to Monica. The light from the hallway fell across her almost completely naked body yet she made no move to cover herself. She returned my gaze with a look I couldn't read.

"Doesn't she have awesome tits?" I turned to Sarah and realized she was addressing me. I nodded with my mouth open in surprise.

"I still like yours." Came Cooper from behind her. Sarah smiled at her boyfriend, crossed the room and sat at the foot of the bed less than a foot away from me. Cooper remained in the doorway, "how about a gang bang?" he said softly. Sarah rolled her eyes "you are so crude Cooper!" To us she said apologetically, "don't pay any attention to him." She paused and then went on "we just thought maybe we could all have fun... together."

The words seemed to come to me from another planet in my confusion. I couldn't believe what she had just said but the fact that they had come into the room and she was sitting on the bed with us suggested it was for real. I looked to Monica still sitting there her beautiful breasts in full view of all three of us. She smiled slightly and gave a small shrug. I suddenly wondered if she had known about this before hand, if she had talked it over with Sarah.

When I turned back to Sarah she was pulling off her sweater. She unhooked her bra and pulled it off to reveal her breasts. "Mine aren't too bad either, are they?" She looked at me smiling. I didn't answer. We all sat there for a moment. Me on the bed with two topless girls and Cooper in the doorway. I was at a loss. Sarah finally spoke.

"Some guys think it's hot when two girls kiss." With that she climbed over me toward Monica and began to kiss her passionately on the mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but it was very hot. As they kissed Sarah brought her hand to my girlfriend's breast and stroked her nipple.
Cooper sat down in a chair across the room. "What do you want to see, honey?" I heard Sarah mumble as she continued making out with Monica.

"Go down on her." Cooper replied. Sarah laughed, "Here we go, Monica." Sarah pulled back and slid Monica's panties off. My girlfriend was now totally nude on the bed with this gorgeous and topless girl. Monica spread her legs and Sarah bent down to lick her pussy. Monica leaned back and began panting breathlessly. She moaned and breathed "oh yeah that's good." She looked at me, "Do you like that, baby?" I nodded absently taking in the spectacle in front of me. Sarah was really delving into her now and Monica was getting more and more worked up.

"Hey why don't you take off her pants?" Cooper was talking to me. I pointed to myself stupidly, "me?"

"Yeah, go on" he answered "she'll love it." Sarah turned away from my girlfriend's pussy long enough to give me an encouraging smile. I could not believe how this was going, but I saw no reason not to oblige them. I got behind Sarah reached around and unzipped her pants. I pulled them off across her beautiful ass. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She kicked off the pants without stopping what she was doing. There I was looking at Sarah's naked body from behind while she ate out my girlfriend right in front of me. It was too much.

I felt something hit me. Cooper had thrown a condom at me from across the room. I stared at it incredulously as it fell on the bed beside me. "Go on, man" he gestured toward Sarah her head bobbing between Monica's legs. Monica seemed too lost in her own ecstasy to notice what else was going on.

I slide off my pants and my cock was rock hard. I tore open the condom and slipped it on, my eyes glued to Sarah's ass and her pussy tucked underneath. Was this really going to happen? It sure seemed so. I slid inside her and felt the pleasure surge through my body. I had only ever had sex with Monica so this was new in more ways than one. As I fucked Sarah I looked at Monica who was now returning my gaze with a big smile on her face. "Fuck her, baby" she told me. And then "I think I'm gonna cum!"

Monica's body began trembling with orgasm and she cried out as if in pain. Watching her was so hot that I could feel my own cock getting ready to blow even though I had only just started fucking Sarah. I became mesmerized watching my girlfriend cum and I didn't realize I had stopped was I was doing until I heard Sarah speak. "You're not going to stop now, are you?" her head was turned toward me with a devilish smile on her face, "fuck me and I'll make you cum just like I did her." I did as I was told and it didn't take long before she made good on her promise. I felt myself explode inside her. She pushed back toward me burying my cock to the hilt and her ass, damp with sweat, wiggled against me. I panted and gasped; the feeling was incredible.

Sarah sat up between Monica and me both of us reeling from strong orgasms and patted us on the knees. "These guys are hot, aren't they, Cooper?" Cooper nodded and Sarah went on, "I think they need a break but I'm ready for you, baby." She walked toward Cooper and turned her head back to us, "wanna watch?"

What had started off as an interesting night had only just begun.

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=24852)