PDA

View Full Version : Tom and the Twins

Moonshine
04-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Everyone in the small town of Drippin Springs knew of Ol' Man Harry Wilson and his twin daughters, Alexandria and Samantha. Harry had purposely raised Alex and Sam in the backwoods away from town and all the young bachelors. It was his every intention to keep them pure and untouched for as long as he lived.

Alex and Sam were 18 years old and identical in every way but one. They both had baby blue eyes, brown hair that hung half way down their backs, firm 28C breast, stood about 5 foot 7 inches tall, and lean, tanned bodies from all the physical labor and hunting that they helped their dad do. During the summer months, both would go barefoot and wear tight shirts that barely covered their breast. Their shorts were cut-offs that were barely big enough to cover their well trimmed and slighty hairy virigin cunts. Even the bottom of their firm, rounded asses hung out of the back of them. The only thing that was different about them was where their birthmarks were located. Alex's was on the upper right side of her back, while Sam's was on the lower left side of hers.

On one of his trips into town, Harry learned that 25 year old Tom Cutler had bought the land that was adjacent to his and was going to build a large cabin on it just as soon as summer came. To say the least, Harry was livid about a young bachelor being so close to his daughters. He let Tom know real quick that he didn't want him anywhere near them. Tom kept his word about staying away but, Harry never thought about his sweet, innocent little girls sneaking over to watch Tom from the bushes.

Every chance they got, Alex and Sam would sneack over to Tom's and watch him as he worked on building the cabin. They were mesmerized by his muscled out body, short black hair, his tanned skin, and the fact that he was taller than them at a heighth of about six foot five inches. From the best that they could tell, his eyes were brown. On occassions they had even caught a peek of his eight inch cock when he would relieve himself. It was getting harder and harder for them to resist the urge of coming out of their hiding place and visiting with him. The girls knew though, that if their daddy knew where they were, he would not only tan their hides but, possible kill Tom for "tempting his sweet, innocent little girls".

It was autumn before the roof on the cabin was done. Since he was partly a city boy, Tom made certain that it had a fully working, indoor bathroom. He had never been fond of going to an outhouse in the middle of the night or taking a bath in an old number three wash tub. Alex and Sam had never seen a toilet or a bathtub and were very curious when he and the delivery man carried them inside.

Winter was now here and Tom spent most of his time in town. Since he didn't have the water hooked up to the house yet, he didn't worry about the pipes freezing and only came out to check the cabin once a week. Alex and Sam missed watching him and thought that the winter would never end.

It was during that part of the year when Spring is trying to take over and Winter is still holding on, that 60 year old Harry Wilson died of a massive heart attack. After the funeral, Alex and Sam found themselves being bombarded with every young bachelor in the county. The only one not trying to visit them was Tom.

The woods and Tom's newly finishied cabin were the only sanctuaries that the girls had. When they were not in the woods hunting, they would go over and visit him. It was on one of their many trips to the cabin that the girls learned what the toilet and bathtub were and what they were for. Tom couldn't help but laugh at them as they each looked at the toilet as he showed them how to flush it. They really liked the tub and the idea of not having to heat water.

They had forgotten that Tom was standing behind them as they looked at the tub. "It's big enough for all three of us," said Sam. "I definately wouldn't mind washing him off in there," agreed Alex. "That's the idea, Ladys," said Tom, making them jump. Blushing, Alex and Sam brushed pass Tom and out of the bathroom.

Summer had once again rolled back around. Alex and Sam were now 19 and Tom was 26. Due to all of the young men still coming around, Tom told the girls that they could move in with him. Being the gentleman that he was, he told them that he would take the couch and let them have his bedroom. Even when he took them over in his truck to get what they wanted from their old home, a group of young men were waiting outside for them to come back.

"Where are you taking them," asked several of the guys at once as they watched Tom and the girls loading his truck.

"I'm taking them somewhere where all you guys will leave them alone," said Tom. "None of you have left them alone since their dad's funeral. Didn't any of you ever figure out that if they wanted ya'll here they would have stayed home? Jesus, every one of you have acted like dogs. Alex and Sam are not bitches in heat that are ready to be breed to every guy with a hard on."

Young Carl Atkinson yelled back, "Well, we can all tell that you're all set to move them into that new cabin with you. What's the matter, Tom, not wanting to share the twins with us."

It was all Sam could do to hold Tom back as he lunged for Carl. As she did, Alex stepped between Tom and Carl and said, "Tom's right. We are leaving the only home that we ever knew because of all of you. It was Sam and I that went to Tom. His home was one of the only places where we could find peace from all of you." "Won't you all go away, please," begged Sam. "Go and leave the three of us in peace."

All the men except for Carl hung their heads in shame. The muttering of "Sorry" could be heard from them as they turned and walked away. "This isn't over yet, Tom," said Carl. Tom wrapped his arms around Alex and Sam's waists. They in return laid their head on Tom's chest. Smiling, Tom said, "Oh yes it is Carl. Yes it is." With Carl watching, Tom leaned down and passionately kissed both Alex and Sam, each returning his with a kiss just as passionate.

After helping them to unpack, Tom told the girls, "I'm gonna go get some food for dinner. We cooked the last of the venison last night. I'll see what I can find." Alex and Sam watched as Tom headed into the woods and disappeared.

"Hey, Sam."

"Yeah, Alex."

"Do you really want Tom to sleep on the couch?"

"No. Do you?"

"Me neither. Do you think that we could share him?"

"Why not, Sam? We shared every thing else. Plus, he shows us both attention, not picking one of us over the other."

"You're right, Alex. He does make sure that both of us get his attention."

Tom soon returned with a mess of squirrels and a couple of rabbits. After the three of them cleaned and dressed the game for supper, Tom sat down and watched as Alex and Sam prepared the meal. Thinking back to the arguement that he had had with Carl he said, "I liked the way the two of you stood up to those guys today. I really liked it when I kissed both of you and you each kissed me back."

Alex and Sam looked at each other and smilied. "How would you like it if we said that you didn't have to sleep on the couch," asked Sam. Alex turned towards Tom and continued, "We're not talking about just tonight either. How about ever night from now on the three of us share the bed?"

"Well, hell yeah, girls," Tom blurted out before thinking. Walking over to them Tom wrapped a arm around each on and said, "Did you know, I knew that ya'll were watching me as I built this cabin? And, that on numerous occassions, I relieved myself facing ya'll just so you could see me?" The girls had to admitt that they didn't know it.

With a arm still wrapped around each one, Tom rubbed one of each of their breast with his hand and then passionately kissed each one. "Let's get supper over with and then have some fun, shall we lady's?"

After supper was done, Tom watched Alex and Sam's asses wiggle as he walked behind them to the bedroom. As they crawled on the bed, he could see the medium size patch of hair underneath their shorts. Feeling himself getting hard, Tom undone his pants allowing his eight inches to straighten. Alex and Sam giggled as they watched it grow.

Tom removed his shirt, walked to the bed and stood there. Both girls crawled over to him and began to kiss up his stomach and chest, reaching his face at the same time. Alex turned his face to her and kissed him. Sam then turned it to her and she too kissed him.

"MMMMMMMM Damn girls. This is what heaven is all about. Remove your clothes lady's."

As the girls undressed, Tom finished taking off his clothes and then laid down on the bed. "I'm going to cum inside both of you tonight," Tom said as they joined him on the bed. Shyly Alex asked, "What does cum mean?" "Yeah, what does it mean," asked Sam. Tom had forgotten that Alex and Sam had told him that their dad had not talked with them about sex. They knew that it took a man and a woman to make a baby. And from wathcing the animals that they had, they had seen them mate. They had even helped in birthing some of them and knew that it hurt. But, as far as what was going on, they were very much innocent. Smiling at his twin lovers he expained what they need to know for the time being.

Letting nature take over, Sam took hold of Tom's cock and began to gently stroke it. Alex moved up to him and placed her breast in front of his face. Wetting her lips, Sam placed Tom's rock hard eight inches into her mouth and began to gently suck as she slowly bobbed her head on him. Moaning, Tom placed one of Alex's breast into his mouth and sucked as he rubbed her other one. Alex moaned from the feel of him. She had felt Sam doing this to her. She also knew how good it felt to have Sam's breast in her mouth. But, Alex had to admit to herself that it felt even better to have Tom doing it.

"Swith places lady's."

Sam and Alex traded places. It was now Alex's turn to gently stroke and suck Tom's cock. Sam moaned as Tom sucked and rubbed her breast. She too had to admit that it felt better having Tom playing her than her sister. Tom stopped Alex from sucking him just shortly before cumming in her mouth.

"Now, show me what you two would do to pleasure each other."

Turning to each other, Alex and Sam began to kiss passionately while lightly rubbing each others breast. As if reading each other's minds, both lower a hand and began to rub the others clit. Tom stroked himself as he watched his twin lovers bring the other to a climax. Alex then laid on her back. Sam straddled her face and the leaned herself down to Alex's pussy. Tom was amazed as the twins brought each other again to climax. He didn't know how these beautiful creatures could pleasure each other, and him for that matter, and still be so innocent in not knowing what it was they were doing.

"Come here ladys."

Alex and Sam came to rest on each side of him. "Which one of you is older?"

"We don't know," they answered in unison.

"I know that your both virigins and I want to take that innocence from both of you. I just don't know which one to have first."

"Take Sam first, Tom. I got to suck on your dick first."

Tom smiled and said, "Lay on your back Sam. Alex straddle her face."

Sam laid back and spread her legs wide for Tom. Alex moaned as Sam licked her clit. Tom position his rock hard cock to Sam's hot cunt and slowly penitrated her, moaning from her tightness as he did. Half way in he hit her hyman. Watching her as she enjoyed Alex's cunt he thrusted himself into her. Sam gasped.

"It's alright girls. It the natural part of having a man in you for the first time."

Tom moved himself in and out of Sam, slowly gaining speed. Alex leaned over enough for Tom to suck on her nipples as Sam licked her. The more they enjoyed each other the faster their rythem became. Soon all three were cumming.

"Let me rest a minute lady's. I'm not finished with you yet."

"Did it hurt when he put himself in you Sam?"

"Yeah, but the more he moved the better it felt, Alex."

"Ready to go again lady's?"

This time Tom laid on his back and let Alex straddle his dick and Sam his face. Alex slowly moved herself down onto Tom causing him to again moan from the tightness. Alex felt her hyman hit Tom's dick. With a hard up thrust, Tom broke Alex's hyman too. Gasping, Alex grabbed Sam as she almost feel forward. She then began to ride Tom's dick, causing the pain in her to cease. Alex and Sam began to kiss and rub each other as Tom made love to their pussy's with is dick and tongue. Once again, the more they pleasured each other, the faster their rythem got. Tom was soon tasting Sam's juices as Alex came on his dick. Feeling and tasting the twins on him caused Tom came inside of Alex.

Exhausted from their first experience of love making, Sam and Alex fell next to Tom on the bed. Tom soon discovered that he had opened up a new world to the twins as they drained him of energy and sperm all night long.