PDA

View Full Version : Laura's Birthday Present

Moonshine
04-09-2005, 04:08 PM
This story takes place in the backwoods of Arkansas in the mid-1800's.

The closest neighbor my parents and I, Laura, had was 5 miles away. The were the Johnson's: father Jacob, mother Ruth, two sons Tom and Luke, and one daughter, Alice.

When my parents died due to the fever, it was them that took me in. I've been living with them for 10 years now, and I had even come to start calling Jacob and Ruth mom and dad. Tomorrow would be Alice's 15th birthday and my 18th. In the days leading up to it, Tom (25) and Luke (23) have been paying more and more attention to me. And I have to admit, I was really liking it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice and I woke up the next morning and smiled at each other. In unison we told each other happy birthday. We rushed to dress and met the family at the breakfast table.

"It's about time the two birthday girls woke up," Jacob said teasing us.

Ruby chimed in with her pleasant attitude, "Here girls. Sit down and eat some breakfast before you start your day. What are you two going to do?"

Neither of us had any idea how to spend the day.

"Well, your mom and I are having to go to Aunt Mary's for a few days. Alice, you'll have to go with us. I've instructed the boys to help you, Laura. Their out cutting firewood for ya'll to cook and heat with. The old timers say that there is bad storm brewing, so we may end up snowed in with Aunt Mary longer than a few days." said Jacob.

"I just hope that when the old dear fell, she didn't hurt herself to bad. The doc should arrive after we do. Now Laura, if she's bad hurt, I'll want to stay longer with her. You don't mind being here with the boys by yourself do you?" asked Ruth.

"Oh no," I answered. I was looking forward to it being just the three of us. Oh the possiblities of what could happen while Jacob, Ruby, and Alice were away.

"Then it's settled," said Jacob. "We'll leave as soon as the boys return. Ruby, Alice, go pack your bags and I'll go hitch the horses to the cutter."

An hour later the boys returned and the three of us watched as the team and cutter disappered into the woods. As it did, I felt two different hands touch my ass.

"So, happy birthday Laura," smiled Luke.

"Yeah, happy birthday," said Tom. "When we heard the three of us were going to be alone, well..."

"Well, Tom and I planned a special birthday present for you," finished Luke.

Still looking ahead at where the team had been I smiled and said, "If it involves ya'lls hands being under this dress, instead of on top of it, then lets get inside so I don't freeze while ya'll cop a feel."

We all laughed as we turned and headed inside.

Tom, like I said, was 25. He stood about 5' 10", shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, and muscled from hard labor. He very much looked like their father Jacob.

Luke, 23, on the other hand, was about 6', shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, and also muscled from hard labor. He very much looked like their mother Ruby.

Then there was me, Laura, the thrid member in this soon to be three some. I am about 5' 5", brown hair hanging to my ass, blue eyes, and slim. I had never had to do any of the hard labor like the boys. I only had to help with the household chores and the garden.

"Why don't we make her wait until dark for her present? What do you say Luke?"

"Yeah. Yeah, then we'll know for sure that ma, pa, and sis won't be breaking in on us."

They stood in the kitchen, arms crossed smiling at me.

"Well, if it's gonna be night time before I get my present, then you boys will have to get all your chores done before dark. I'll have supper ready at dusk so that I can have....... dare I say, desert before bedtime," I answered with a smile.

The rest of the day past quickly and soon I found myself cooking supper in no time at all. Tom and Luke came in from chores and washed up for supper just a bad snow storm started to blow and howl outside.

Sitting down Luke said, "As early of a start as they got, they should have made it to Aunt Mary's a little after noon."

"Yeah," answered Tom. "Knowing dad, he drove the team hard to make certain that they made it safely before the storm hit."

Sitting the meal on the table I asked, "Who wants to say grace since dad's gone."

"I'm the oldest," said Tom. "I'll ask it. Dear Lord, Please be with the family as they help Aunt Mary get better. Bless this wonderful food that Laura has prepared for us. And bless the union that the three of us will join into tonight. Amen."

Smiling and blushing, Luke and I said Amen.

Supper went by quickly and Luke and Tom helped me wash the supper dishes. After putting away the last dish in the cupboard I smiled at the boys and asked, "May I have my present now?"

"I think she's waited long enough don't you, Tom?"

"Yeah. She's been good all day and besides... it is her birthday, Luke."

"I get the feeling that both of you have been with a woman. Am I right?"

"Both of us have been with different whores, in different rooms, yeah," said Luke.

"But, we've never shared a real lady at the same time before. This will be something new to even us," replied Tom.

With that Luke picked me up into his arms and carried me into their bedroom. Tom followed behind and closed the door. Luke put me down on the floor and began to kiss me, our tongues intertwined, rubbing my breast as he did so. Tom stood behind me, kissing my neck and rubbing a tit with one hand and my pussy with the other. I knew that it would feel good to just have one of the them, but I was getting lucky and getting both of them for my first time.

Tom began unbuttoning my dress, kissing my back as he did. Luke and I were still passionately kissing. Once Tom had my buttons undone, Luke pushed my sleeves off my shoulders and arms. Tom helped it fall to the ground. I stepped out of it as Luke threw it aside.

Tom then turned me around and began to passionately kiss me. Our tongues too were intertwined. Luke began to unlace my courset and remove it from me. He then removed the rest of my clothes as Tom and I continued to kiss. I stood there naked before both of them.

It didn't take the boys long at all to strip to nothing after seeing my body. This time, Tom picked me up and carried me to the extra large bed they shared. Luke was already playing with himself. His dick, about 10" and very thick was getting harder by the second.

Luke laid down and I proceded to take his cock into my mouth. I worked his shaft with my tongue and listened to him moan. Tom pulled my butt up so that I was on all fours. He began to play with my clit with his finger.

"Damn," I thought. "Tom's playing with my clit while I'm sucking Luke's enormous member." I couldn't have been happier.

Tom got me nice and wet and placed his hard 8", thiner dick into my pussy as I countinued to suck off Luke. I felt him as he entered me from behind, slowly pulling in and out, finally breaking my hyman. I was too busy sucking Luke to notice the pain. I began to push back onto Tom and started sucking Luke harder and faster. Soon Tom was cuming in my pussy, Luke in my mouth, and me all over Tom's dick.

Luke remained on his back. I straddled his 10" thicker cock, feeling it tearing my further than what Tom had. Tom stood next to me so that I could now suck his cock. I could taste both of us on him and I liked it. Luke helped me to rise and fall on him with his hands on my ass. The roughness of them felt good. It wasn't long until Tom was cuming in my mouth, Luke in my pussy, and I on Luke's huge cock.

The three of us collasped on the bed. It wasn't until we began calming down that we noticed that we were not under the covers. Luke picked me up and held me in his arms as Tom turned back the covers. The three of us slept in their bed all night.

The next morning, the boys woke to do their chores. I began to get cold. I then realized that there was no longer a warm body on either side of me. Not realizing were I was, I wondered if I had dreamt it all. Noticing my surroundings, I saw that I was in their room. I quickly slipped from the bed and to my room to find me a night gown.

After dressing, I went to the kitchen to find it nice and warm for there was a fire in the cook stove. As I began to get breakfast the boys returned from the barn. Covered in snow they entered the house, each passionately kissing me after shaking the snow off of them.

"We were about to join you," said Tom.

"Thought you might want to go another round," piped in Luke.

"How about after breakfast," I suggested with a smile. "How much snow is out there?"

"Two foot in places. Other places there's six. We hung a rope from the house to the barn so that we don't get lost if it gets worse," said Luke.

With a funny smile Tom said, "I don't think mom, dad, and sis will be home any time soon."

"I hope not," I said. "If they come back too soon they'll find us in bed together. And if that doesn't happen, no telling how long it'll be before we could be together again."

"I think we started something Tom." Luke was running his cold hands up my gown.

"I believe your right Luke." Tom pulled my gown off and threw in on the floor.

Luke was not rubbing my pussy with his hand. It was obvious what they wanted for breakfast. From behind Tom rubbed my tits.

"You go first Luke. I got to last night. I'll watch as you fuck her."

"Sounds good with me Tom."

Luke bent me over the table and pulled down his pants. He began to slowly fuck me from behind. Not having a cock in my mouth, I could now talk to them.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM Luke. Oh Luke, yeah fuck me."

I could see Tom playing with himself. Luke fucked me until we both came. Tom then told me to lay on my back. I hopped up onto the table and did as he said. Luke sat down in a chair next to the table and watched Tom fuck me. Having already came he placed his hands on his head and smiled as he watched me and his brother.

"Fuck me Tom. Fuck me."

Tom was hitting my clit with his body harder than Luke had. Damn it felt good. I began to shake with orgasm as Tom released himself in me. A few short pumps and he was done. I sat up and gave the boys a naughty smile.

"Well boys, I'm satisfied until later. How about you?"

Before they could answer a yell could be heard outside the house.

"Hello to the house."

The boys quickly pulled up their pants. I gathered my gown and ran for my room. Once inside there I could hear them talking to a man. I to quickly dressed and headed back to the kitchen.

"Oh, Laura, you're finally up," said Luke.

"Did you sleep alright," asked Tom.

"Oh yes. Yeah, I slept fine," I answered.

It was then that I noticed that it was the parson who had stopped by.

"Rev. Blythe stopped by to tell us about Aunt Mary," Tom continued.

The Rev. started: "Yes, the poor dear is doing good. Jacob and Ruby wanted me to see how things were going here. Said that it would be at least a week before they made it back. Say, you three know that here in the back woods I've married many a couples. Some men take two wifes at the same time or vice versa. But you three would be interested would you?"

We said yes and he married the three of us right then. In the spring Tom and Luke began work on our own cabin. I have bore them four children. A girl and a boy that looks like each of them.

Yes, I would have to say that my 18th birthday was the best one I ever had.

Moonshine
04-14-2005, 12:18 PM
It had been almost ten years since Tom, Luke, and Laura had married in the backwoods of Arkansas. Laura had bore four children over those ten years: Andrew was 9 and favored Tom; Ivy was 8 and looked like Luke: Clayton was 6 and he too favored Luke; and last was Olivia, 5, who also favored Tom. All four of them called both Luke and Tom dad.

While Tom, Luke, and the boys were out in the barn doing the morning chores, Laura and the girls were getting breakfast ready. Laura, being busy with the house and children, had forgotten that in three days it would be her 10th Wedding Anniversary to Tom and Luke. Her 28th birthday had past two days ago and the three of them had been unable to celebrate it.

While out in the barn, Luke and Tom were discussing how to celebrate her late birthday and their upcoming anniversary.

"What can we do for her, Tom," asked Luke. "She has given us ten wonderful years and four beautiful children. Plus, we didn't get to give her anything for her birthday. She deserves something as wonderful as she is."

"I don't know what though," answered Tom.

"Hey, I know what. Why don't we get Alice to take the kids for the weekend. She and Dylan have been wanting the children to come and visit their aunt and uncle. It would be perfect. Then we can give her a present like we did on her 18th birthday."

"Perfect," said Tom. "Sis and Dylan are coming for dinner tonight. They can take the kids back home with them when they leave tomorrow."

Alice and Dylan arrived that afternoon. After supper Tom and Luke called their brother-in-law into the other room. Upon hearing the plan, Dylan answered "yes" even before talking to Alice.

"Alice knew," Dylan started, "that ya'lls anniversary was in a few days and that her birthday had already past. She's even planning to ask the two of you herself if we could take the kids and give the three of you sometime alone."

"There you boys are," said Alice. "I've got something to ask you two."

"You can take the kids," said Tom.

"We just asked Dylan if ya'll would take them for the weekend," said Luke.

After supper the next day, Dylan and the boys helped Tom and Luke do the evening chores before leaving. Alice, Laura, and the girls washed the dishes and then packed all the suitcases for the kids to take on their trip to Aunt Alice and Uncle Dylan's house.

Laura, Luke and Tom waved as they watched the cutter disappear into the woods. Laura recalled how fimiliar this looked. It had been ten years ago when she watched a cutter with her in-laws, Jacob, Ruth, and little Alice, disappear into the woods as they went to visit a sick relative. That had been the first time that Tom, Luke, and Laura had been together.

Once again, Laura felt their hands rub her ass, another fimiliar feeling that went along with seeing the cutter leave. Turning, they all walked inside.
Laura hadn't taken more than three steps inside when Tom grabbed her arm and pull her back to him. Luke walked up behind her and gentely kissed her neck.

"We know that you think that we forgot you birthday," said Luke.

It was only then that Laura remembered that she was now 28.

"Are you mad at your husband's," asked Tom.

Laughing, she answered, "No. No I'm not mad. I had forgotten that it was even my birthday. It was only when Alice said that she and Dylan were taking the kids for the weekend did I realize that it was our 10th anniversary. It should be the two of you who are mad at me."

"We could never be mad at you," said Tom.

"You've given us ten wonderful years and four beautiful children," replied Luke. "How can WE ever repay you?"

Smiling her little devilish smile she said, "By the two of you making love to me all night long."

"Agreed," they said in unison.

Luke picked Laura up and carried her into the bedroom that the three of them shared. There he lovingly place her on the oversized bed that he and Tom had made ten years ago. It was small enough for all three to sleep close together and yet big enough for them to be comfortable.

Luke kissed her as he laid her down on the bed. Tom, standing next to the bed, undressed. Watching Luke kissing their beautiful wife made him forget about how cold the winter's night air was, even in their bedroom. Once undressed, he joined them on the bed. Tom stroked Laura's beautiful breast. They had gotten bigger over the last ten years due to having the children.

Luke undressed as Tom gave their wife some attention. He too enjoyed seeing her with her other husband. Joining them, Luke turned Laura on her side so that she faced Tom. He slowly unzipped her dress, letting the cold air hit her skin. Her nipples harden at the feel of their touch and because of the air. He and Tom both smile as she shook from the chill in the air that she too was now feeling. Luke then kissed her back as he placed a cold hand under the opening of her dress, removing the top portion.

Laura sat up to let Luke remove her corset. Her breast drooped just a little when he removed it. Due to the housework she done daily, they were still firm after all these years.

"Do you know how much we love it that you never wear those bras that are now all the rage with the city girls," asked Tom.

"That damn corset is hard enough to get off," laughed Luke.

Luke pulled Laura back down onto the bed and kissed her passionately. Tom removed the bottom portion of her dress and tossed it aside. Laura had never liked to wear panties so, she was now completely naked. Spreading her legs, Tom began to rub her clit as she and Luke continued to kiss.

Looking deep into her blue eyes, Luke asked, "What is it that you love the most about having the two of us at the same time? You've been with both of us one on one, but we've noticed that you seem to like it better when we're all three together."

Looking up from her pussy and over her stomach, Tom too asked, "Yeah, Laura, what is it that you like about it?"

Laura thought a moment and then smiled. It was then that she realized what it was that she enjoyed so much from having both together instead of one at at time.

"What I like the most is this; when I'm with both of you, you're both doing something to me. It makes the pleasure for me even more enjoyable. I do enjoy being with each one of you by yourselves but, times like this is very pleasureable for me."

"We thought that might be what you liked about it," said Luke.

"We enjoy being with you like this just as much as we do having you all to ourselves," answered Tom.

Luke once again turned his attention to Laura and started kissing her. His hand crassed her breast. Tom too return to her clit, rubbing and kissing it, making her squirm. Placing his hands on her hips he held her still, making her cum on his face.

Laura moaned as she felt both of her husbands making love to her. With her left hand, she began to stoke Luke's dick. Her warm hands brought him to a full erection almost immediately.

Getting on his kness, Tom pull Laura to him, placing her on all fours. Laura placed Tom's dick into her mouth and slowly sucked him, bring him also to a full erection in her mouth. Luke, wanting also to tatse her, rubbed and licked her clit. Laura moaned as she came on Luke's face, sucking Tom harder as she did.

"I think it's time we get this hot wife of ours under the covers before she freezes," said Tom.

"I agree," said Luke.

Under the covers, Laura laid on her right side. Luke was behind her and Tom infront. Luke raised her leg over Tom and slowly entered her wanting pussy from behind. Tom sucked and bit her hard nipples.

"MMMMMMMM Tom Luke This feels so good."

Luke slowly pumped in and out of their wife. Tom continued to suck and tease her nipples. Before long, Laura was coming all over Luke's huge cock.

Pulling out Luke told Tom, "Your turn brother. I've felt her cum, now you."

After turning her over, Tom pulled Laura into position and he too entered their wife from the back. Luke took up the pleasure of playing with Laura's breasts. He smiled as he looked at the pleasure on her face. Luke kissed her passionately. Soon Laura was coming on Tom's dick. Tom pulled out.

Rolling on her back Laura said, "I want to feel both of you cumming deep inside my pussy."

After ten years of marriage that was something that Tom and Luke still enjoyed. They both agreed that they didn't know what felt better; being the first or second to cum deep in their wife.

Luke climbed on top of Laura and pushed himself in her. Tom laid back and watched Laura's face as she was enjoying Luke's dick. It was just as enjoyable to him to watch her face when she was with Luke as it was to see her expression when she was with him.

"Fuck her Luke. Fuck our beautiful wife's pussy. Fill her with your cum."

"MMMMMMMM Luke. Luke. Oh yes Luke," Laura half screamed half panted as she looked into Luke's mesmerizing green eyes. She was panting hard from the orgasm she just had.

"That's it Laura," Luke said. "Get as loud as you want baby."

As if reading Luke's mind Tom said, "That's right baby. There are no kids here tonight. Get loud for us like you use to do."

Her screams where all Luke needed to hear. Pushing himself harder and deeper with each thrust, he came deep inside of the wife that he and his brother had shared for ten years.

"Happy Anniversary," Luke said, looking into Laura's eyes. "I love you more now than I did ten years ago."

Pulling out of her Luke laid on his side, watching her panting, trying to catch her breath. Tom too watched as her breast rose and fell rapidly from her heavy breathing. Once she was calm, he too climbed on and entered her.

Tom, not being as big as Luke, knew how to move to hit all of Laura's G-spots. And from the moaning and screaming she was doing, he was doing a damn good job in hitting them all. Luke watched as Tom had his way with their wife. He smiled as she started to yell Tom's name as well.

"Oh Tom. Tom. MMMMMM Tom."

"That's it brother. Fuck her. Doesn't she feel good cumming all over you?"

"Oh, damn it," Tom yelled. With each call of his name he too pushed himself harder and faster in their wife. Feeling his balls tingling he said, "I'm cumming baby. I'm cummning."

Laura too came as Tom released an enormous load deep in her. Collapsing on top of her he said, "I too love you more now than before. I hope that we gave you a pleasureable anniversary and late birthday present." He then pulled out and laid next to her on the opposite side of Luke.

"I also love both of you more now than I did ten years ago," Laura said panting. Rubbing her breast she continued, "You both have given me four beautiful that I have fed from these breasts and I thank you both."

Looking at Tom, Luke said, "I say that we help her in feeding more children from those beautiful breasts."

Smiling, Tom added, "She did say that she wanted her present to be us making love to her all night long. We still have half the night to go. Surely one of us can get her pregnant again."

Laura got her wish, the three of them made love until the sun rose. After doing the chores and having breakfast, they made their way back to the bedroom and made love again. Luke and Tom would not let her sleep until they were certain that she would deliver another child.

At the appropriate time Laura did indeed deliver, not one but two more children. A little boy fathered by Tom and a little girl fathered by Luke; both concieved that night.